The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2018, 05:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: 1649 2047

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
Can can. Your entire para was simply an excuse for cowardice. Hence, coward.

If you are really educated, you would know that when it comes to customer complaints, you should complaint directly to the shop to be fair for remedial action. You should also know, if you are truly educated that even if a staff member is rude to you or you dissatisfied with the service, it does not give you the right to call the person "cheebye". And you should never say that to a lady.

So don't pretend to be educated. You're just a fucking coward.
Maybe you should read your own writing. Anyway just tell your mum not to be rude and people Wil not complain about her.

Then again, calling her Chee bye seem appropriate. Unless you are telling us she doesn’t have one ? Did you come out of her shithole?
Old 07-03-2018, 05:47 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Maybe you should read your own writing. Anyway just tell your mum not to be rude and people Wil not complain about her.

Then again, calling her Chee bye seem appropriate. Unless you are telling us she doesn’t have one ? Did you come out of her shithole?
Ah. I now see the level of your education and your logic. You therefore go through life perfectly happy that your mother is called a lao ji bai. So when someone says lao ji bai, you raise your hand and say "that's my mum!"

Why don't you grow some balls and tell my so called mum yourself? Oh forgot you bo lampa.
Old 07-03-2018, 05:51 AM
SamSter

123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bronzemore, baotohk and unfit. Same pieces of shit.

Online wankers. Oh sry. I mean 2 online wankers, 1 soon to be convict.
Old 07-03-2018, 05:52 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ah. I now see the level of your education and your logic. You therefore go through life perfectly happy that your mother is called a lao ji bai. So when someone says lao ji bai, you raise your hand and say "that's my mum!"

Why don't you grow some balls and tell my so called mum yourself? Oh forgot you bo lampa.
Why do you tell people your predicament? I’m sorry that your mum has been called lao jibai frequently.

You should get used to it since you can’t help it. It’s a reality
Old 07-03-2018, 05:57 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Why do you tell people your predicament? I’m sorry that your mum has been called lao jibai frequently.

You should get used to it since you can’t help it. It’s a reality
You should get used to be an uneducated fool who doesn't understand what YOUR MUM means.

Good effort trying to use being educated as a cover for cowardice. Might have worked if you actually were educated. But since you can't understand that I meant your mum was called lao ji bai, which I thought was fairly easy to comprehend, that well proves you have no education and are just a fucking coward.
Old 07-03-2018, 06:00 AM
SamSter

"You therefore go through life perfectly happy that your mother is called a lao ji bai. So when someone says lao ji bai, you raise your hand and say "that's my mum!""

I thought it was clear I was talking about your mum. Thanks for showing you're a moron.
Old 07-03-2018, 06:07 AM
SamSter

UNFIT,

Heard of the Yellow Ribbon Project? It's for people like you.
Old 07-03-2018, 06:12 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Don’t spend too much time searching threads to find more information about me.

Just ask me and I will tell you
Why would I need to do that when you're XT's customer? I know exactly who youare fuck face. Cums quickly, drives a nice car?

Don't spend too much time mouthing off online and assuming no one knows who are. And talking about ugly, look in the mirror.

You must be really retarded if you think I rely on sammyboy to know who is who and what is going.
Old 07-03-2018, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
You should get used to be an uneducated fool who doesn't understand what YOUR MUM means.

Good effort trying to use being educated as a cover for cowardice. Might have worked if you actually were educated. But since you can't understand that I meant your mum was called lao ji bai, which I thought was fairly easy to comprehend, that well proves you have no education and are just a fucking coward.
Yawn .....I Guess it’s hard for someone like you to comprehend about online personas. My mum is old and she has lao jibai and she is not lao jibai. I’m sure you are used to hearing people calling your Mother lao jibai and start to interpret it as her name.

Anyway, you can say whatever you want and so is everyone else. We all know where is your level.

I’m bored and you should fight with my dog. You guys are at the same level in argument

Not going to entertain you until you can match up.
Old 07-03-2018, 06:18 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Yawn .....I Guess it’s hard for someone like you to comprehend about online personas. My mum is old and she has lao jibai and she is not lao jibai. I’m sure you are used to hearing people calling your Mother lao jibai and start to interpret it as her name.

Anyway, you can say whatever you want and so is everyone else. We all know where is your level.

I’m bored and you should fight with my dog. You guys are at the same level in argument

Not going to entertain you until you can match up.
Nice car. and fuck you. Think u need to catch up. Bravado online doesn't show up in real life. See you around.
Old 07-03-2018, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Why would I need to do that when you're XT's customer? I know exactly who youare fuck face. Cums quickly, drives a nice car?

Don't spend too much time mouthing off online and assuming no one knows who are. And talking about ugly, look in the mirror.

You must be really retarded if you think I rely on sammyboy to know who is who and what is going.
I love your imagination. Please provide more information about me and I would love to know. Post my photo too...make me famous please
Old 07-03-2018, 06:20 AM
SamSter

Quote:
I love your imagination. Please provide more information about me and I would love to know. Post my photo too...make me famous please
Like I said, see you around Mr 123.

What? Were you expecting no one knows you and the OKTs and WLs don't know what you think of them and say about them online?

You're a fucking joke, four eyes. Wake the fuck up. The next time you're in 1649, after you park, be sure to mention to Ah Seng he has a foul mouth like his son, he leads a cursed life and tell the WL you're with she's a public toilet.

But you won't do that. Because you're a fucking coward. So I guess the rest of us customers just have to snicker behind your back when you go into the room. There goes the fucking coward.

Last edited by 123hu; 07-03-2018 at 06:58 AM.
Old 07-03-2018, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Like I said, see you around Mr 123. Try to catch up. You know the kind of fucker that says OKTs and WLs are cursed but has no balls to say things like that in real life. What? Were you expecting no one knows you and the OKTs and WLs don't know what you think of them and say about them online? You're a fucking joke, four eyes. Wake the fuck up.
Don’t crack your head and rewriting. Don’t bother.
No one takes you seriously.

I hope you live up to expectation. Show some fact and remember to identify yourself when I go to your shop. Don’t lock yourself in the toilet, ok
Old 07-03-2018, 07:06 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Don’t crack your head and rewriting. Don’t bother.
No one takes you seriously.

I hope you live up to expectation. Show some fact and remember to identify yourself when I go to your shop. Don’t lock yourself in the toilet, ok
Why would I need to lock myself anywhere when you have no balls? You talk thrash online but just a little poodle in real life, walking on by without a word or complain. Surprise me. Tell Ah Seng he has a foul mouth like his son and Auntie should be called cheebye. If not, just walk on to the rooms, as you always do, like the fucking coward you are. Quite clear right, fuck face?
Old 07-03-2018, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Paneraimichael is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Why would I need to lock myself anywhere when you have no balls? You talk thrash online but just a little poodle in real life, walking on by without a word or complain. Surprise me. Tell Ah Seng he has a foul mouth like his son and Auntie should be called cheebye. If not, just walk on to the rooms, as you always do, like the fucking coward you are. Quite clear right, fuck face?
Nice one.botak need to be fuck.busybody.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1