The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

Old 16-08-2018, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1141 / Power: 6
nono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Hmm...most hotels doesnt have lower priced in-hotel,in-room massage,hehehe...this my definition of "quite expensive".

Its always good to have hotels that offer good lower priced in-hotel,in-room massage but thats not easy to find (above isnt).

*sometime answer/s to some certain questions is just about a page or even 2 pages away (or maybe page 1? or my signature?) from where the question/s were being asked ,hehehe...

i guess the * is for "to-whom-it-may-concern",hehehe...
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 16-08-2018, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 5
miumiu6464 is one of the Best!miumiu6464 is one of the Best!miumiu6464 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choon Peng View Post
Which massage Centre, PUBS or KTV near Nagoya Hotel offer special? Saw many at Wechat offering service but wonder is it safe a not.
I'm not as diplomatic as others and write nicely..

Did you bother to read or just chose to be lazy and spoon-fed?

Try here.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 17-08-2018, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cavem@n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandknight View Post
The list might be old, but it is still relevant. Sure, some may have changed names, or one or two new ones have popped up, but they are still more or less in the same area.
thanks bro!!! appreciated!!! the rates are still about the same?
Old 17-08-2018, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72366 / Power: 108
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Hmm...most hotels doesnt have lower priced in-hotel,in-room massage,hehehe...this my definition of "quite expensive".

Its always good to have hotels that offer good lower priced in-hotel,in-room massage but thats not easy to find (above isnt).

*sometime answer/s to some certain questions is just about a page or even 2 pages away (or maybe page 1? or my signature?) from where the question/s were being asked ,hehehe...

So zest now have in room. U tried before?

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 108 points daily
Old 17-08-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kenkenluv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro will at Batam by this 21 and 22 August cause I’m plaining to go on that day interested to join bro over cause I never been there before need ppl direct and any hotel good to stay below $50 I saw Formosa hotel not bad $44

Last edited by Kenkenluv; 17-08-2018 at 05:09 PM.
Old 17-08-2018, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1237 / Power: 10
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenkenluv View Post
Any bro will at Batam by this 21 and 22 August cause Iím plaining to go on that day interested to join bro over cause I never been there before need ppl direct and any hotel good to stay below $50 I saw Formosa hotel not bad $44
Did you learn how to use punctuations in school..? I felt out of breath after reading your para-sentence...
Old Yesterday, 07:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
pandknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
thanks bro!!! appreciated!!! the rates are still about the same?
Some of the pros here can get lower, but for syt, usually i get 1.2 or 1.3. Have fried for lower but can never get. Hahah
Old Yesterday, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 5
iron56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does any one know if there's a body to body massage service in Nagoya or any other area? Never had one and would love to try
Old Yesterday, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 2
PowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by iron56 View Post
Does any one know if there's a body to body massage service in Nagoya or any other area? Never had one and would love to try
New spa at bch have..you can try there...
Old Yesterday, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
OnlyLiveOnce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandknight View Post
Some of the pros here can get lower, but for syt, usually i get 1.2 or 1.3. Have fried for lower but can never get. Hahah
Can generally get 400k/800k for ST/LT from WeChat. At joints, can get 1.0 juta when in luck and without middleman like taxi driver or other touts. Cheers.
Old Yesterday, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 6
iicycold is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriicycold is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriicycold is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriicycold is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Did you bother to read or just chose to be lazy and spoon-fed?

Try here.
dn't wan read b4 askin is lazy,but tose who read & cn't find it then hw? lol...

then mus need eye test lo....lol...hopeful nxt time eye sight can improve lor...lol...jus 4 laugh onli har.....

Old Today, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 5
miumiu6464 is one of the Best!miumiu6464 is one of the Best!miumiu6464 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
but tose who read & cn't find it then hw? lol...

Maybe this lor...

Advert Space Available
Fast Goal