The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-08-2016, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
magicgree is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermagicgree is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermagicgree is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermagicgree is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Le Spa@ Chun tin

So far I've only seen sir giving good reviews mostly.
To have you starting a thread. Must be VERY serious!
Old 25-08-2016, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
changiad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If HJ is $100, market spoil liao
Old 25-08-2016, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 10
FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by changiad View Post
If HJ is $100, market spoil liao
Hmm... Anyone mentioned about HJ pricing here?

It's fxxk face attitude n which outlet u bought your package from.
Old 25-08-2016, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 21
xlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of light

Tried Se before and found her really innocent, can imagine her PMSing, but then dont come to work la. Sounds easy but now piss off big brother my fav is R, always sweet and smiley
Old 25-08-2016, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 886 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like nowadays the service providers (recep, MLs) are in a more commanding position than the customers.

We customers as the paying masters hv to oblige to their command ar? I thot shud b the other way round? they shud listen to our request rite?

The world has change liao, and like what the bros said: AngMohs are paying abv market rate for specials, these MLs definitely see the locals no up one, that's why their attitude.

I read a post somewhere some time ago (can't remember exactly what's the thread abt thou), something like the ML is telling the bro not to look for her again in future, tell him to look for other MLs, walan eh, to that extend leh.

Oh my gawk ..
Old 25-08-2016, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

I like the two young & petite Receptionists (Es**** & Ka***) from MS outlet. One has many tattoos and one is a lianish Malaysian. Both like to flirt with me verbally ... Very kinky indeed! I dreamt of fucking them in my mind whilst being massaged. You know what, at one time the Masseuse who was serving me at that time asked me why I have had a hard-on even though she wasn't massaging or caressing my sensitive zone. She was oblivious to the fact that I was having a "sleazy romp" with the Receptionists. Bwahahaha ... Damn embarrassing ..

The tally & slim Receptionist (Mi**) @ CT is also quite alluring and lianish ... Good to date her out for a sleazy fuck as well ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 25-08-2016 at 10:37 AM.
Old 25-08-2016, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
vanness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone knows if Ra*** provides extra? I like her but didnt get any special after 2 times
Old 25-08-2016, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 8
smallfatty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have not been to the chun tin branch, but regular at gemmil

as i've mentioned in the original thread, the mls over at gemmil are getting very arrogant and too full of themselves nowadays, especially with some customers who keep spoiling and pampering them with excessive tips and gifts and other things which may shock some of you.

perhaps they, especially the old birds, know that they are popular with an endless stream of customers, that's why they start to behave in this manner

some of them even have the audacity to ask up to $50 just to roam....what the fuck man.
Old 25-08-2016, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
I read a post somewhere some time ago (can't remember exactly what's the thread abt thou), something like the ML is telling the bro not to look for her again in future, tell him to look for other MLs, walan eh, to that extend leh.
i think i know which ML is this

most probably that popular old bird from club st branch
Old 25-08-2016, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 16
siralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud of

Ha....Thks for all the old bird bros support....it's time to put a hall of shame....

So right bros....some bros spoilt the market to pamper them too much.....Then again maybe too rich ... Bo bian u win....

My point here is that it is based on decent massage place which mean you do your massage well.....this is the min expectation.....

Anything extra is BONUS liao.....but don't take it as if must have....phui...Want to show attitude.... Go else where....

This reminded of a case where one of the bro wife, father and mother went up to make a scene....haha....Dats with another ML ...S.....

Well well.....Pls stay away from this fuckup attitude until they wake up their bloody idea.....

More shame to be reveal......
Old 25-08-2016, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 16
mukatisu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymukatisu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I frequent MS branch. I found out recently too that the recept there are damn fuck up and money faces...

In my last visit. after I enter the shop, they greeted me by shouting my name. then they shouted out that I have left ** min and jio me to top up package as their sales very bad....In my mind...WTFt...only your sales bad...my sales also bad...now come to relax and de-stress after bad sales review....

What the F*%&....Wanna me top up package...at least offer some service lah...offer me welcome drink...no drink nvm...dont talk so loud and make me no face...All mood spoilt liao....after my 90 min massage...same fuck up attitute... never ask me how my massage..never offer me drink...jio me to top up again....

I realised I still have 60 min left...&%$#....Still got money left....Fed up and I refused to top up my package and left...Both recept black face...

Lucky my ML is still offer good service....Now in cross road whether wanna top up package or go some where else. After seeing this, I will wait and see then....
Old 25-08-2016, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukatisu View Post
I frequent MS branch. I found out recently too that the recept there are damn fuck up and money faces...

In my last visit. after I enter the shop, they greeted me by shouting my name. then they shouted out that I have left ** min and jio me to top up package as their sales very bad....In my mind...WTFt...only your sales bad...my sales also bad...now come to relax and de-stress after bad sales review....

What the F*%&....Wanna me top up package...at least offer some service lah...offer me welcome drink...no drink nvm...dont talk so loud and make me no face...All mood spoilt liao....after my 90 min massage...same fuck up attitute... never ask me how my massage..never offer me drink...jio me to top up again....

I realised I still have 60 min left...&%$#....Still got money left....Fed up and I refused to top up my package and left...Both recept black face...

Lucky my ML is still offer good service....Now in cross road whether wanna top up package or go some where else. After seeing this, I will wait and see then....
haha more and more ugly stories coming out

you got buy things for the recep or not?

i know some bros even buy things for the recep, like cakes etc, now is buy mooncake...
Old 25-08-2016, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
playeronfire is Cool - loads of Potential

Went to Gemill outlet a few weeks ago as well, my ML seemed to be in a bit of a rush to finish up and end her shift. Understandable that she tired and Le Spa really a lot of ppl go, even 3-4am still got full house, so I never kp her and just let it be.

Anyway, bad outlet all just expose and f**k care them... money we pay already, better wake up their idea.
Old 26-08-2016, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Some spa in CDB Area are being spoiled by customers with deep pockets which we can't do anything about it ... That's why they have this kind of attitude ...just move on to the next one... there's 1 ML told me 1 business man pay 1 syt ml $200 just for hj fully naked...can you imagine that... for $200 I can go to 2 spa with hj and full autoroam ..
Old 26-08-2016, 01:00 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

they say they are world class spa ,all masseuse wsq certified.
av will raid if they do handjob.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread