The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2015, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of
Re: Club de Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad3088 View Post
Hi can some tell how is the Empire KTV at the Verge....how's the girls there?,I heard there can't really play with the girls in the rooms,is it true? What are the tips like? Lots of Vietnamese girls? I really hope someone respond and give me their opinions on this place.we planning to go soon. Thank you.
U asking about empire or emperor ktv? Empire not that bad from fr of sbf bros. Vn joints. Tips is $50 per gal or $150 for booking of session (that was for hh; sh not sure). Mummy tips is $50.

Viet KTV short guide

Learn more about VB and their culture

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

To return up: racghu, keewee
Old 28-12-2015, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
ThaiSunn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile 30th Dec Wed HH session at Club de Emperor

Hi Everyone, i'm ThaiSunn.

I'm organizing a HH session at De Emperor KTV (9th floor of Orchard Plaza) this Wed 30th Dec from 5pm to 9pm.

Only 2 or 3 slots available.

If total 3 person, per person cost is about $60.
If total 4 person, per person cost is about $52.

This includes room, 1 tower beer, mummy & staff tip, but exclude gal tip (minium $50 each butterfly)

If want to join, please wechat to me at my WeChat ID: ksb1234556 before 6pm tomorrow Tue.
Please Do Not PM to me because I can't access my Inbox.

Thanks.
Old 29-12-2015, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Atlcetlc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, planning SH session @ Emperor tomorrow (Weds 30th Dec). 2 slots left for steady bros who want to have some serious fun. Interested please pm soon!
Old 30-12-2015, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
meetup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any more slot for HH session today?
Old 23-08-2016, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 10
tonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of light

Just went yesterday! Think there is mummy problem there now, the big Amy not there anymore. Heard from the current mummy that Amy always force them and the waiters to ask tips from customers and the boss don't like it so fire her. No complains! Cheaper and still fun
Old 23-08-2016, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Gunman2001 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonerungjareon View Post
Just went yesterday! Think there is mummy problem there now, the big Amy not there anymore. Heard from the current mummy that Amy always force them and the waiters to ask tips from customers and the boss don't like it so fire her. No complains! Cheaper and still fun
Mammy problem not so important as their internal mgt issue. Mammy ask waiter n girl ask for tips think is fair if customer willing to give as she want take care girls n waiters can earn more. Most important is the girls there is it hot n can play til wat kind of extend? Also price of rm n drink that's we mostly look into. Ha ha
Old 23-08-2016, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 19
rebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonerungjareon View Post
Is it? Received sms from Amy ytd around 4:30pm they moved to Verge le. U saying she was fired last nite? They all gang up de lah girls ask u tip mummy tip waiters buy fruits. If u thick skin enough can just tip 1 waiter.
Old 23-08-2016, 04:29 PM
Samster

tonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of light

I heard she take all the tips and never share. But anyways, management problems. Yesterday I went HH, 1 tower 119 + 1 bottle martel 288. Girls the same playability so fun I extended, had to open one more 498. Abit pricy but can hold 2 months so slowly drink lor. I honestly think girls quality there is quite good. Yesterday while I was there, think other customers confused by situation so not many people. Squeeze until hand sore lol anyways the mummy number is 83835929 these few days should be good to go enjoy
Old 23-08-2016, 11:23 PM
Samster (M)

ktvjudge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, yup, I just finish HH session at Emperor, I got ask the mummy, she told me a lot of things about O happy, not just tips but always cheat customer balance liquor too. I don't know how true is it, anyway most important is to have fun though. This happy so far much better than the O one, at least wont get to pay extra tips to another big mummy, and good thing is she actually allow us to stay till 1030pm even though we go for HH, she said if got spare rooms for other customer, stay awhile longer is ok one. I don't know her real name but same HP number as the 1 you posted. I remember 3 months ago we had the same issue with another happy, 9pm she said must leave unless open new bottle for non HH price, we were quite fed up but think back they do business after all, rules are rules. Oh yah, today was our lucky day, she sms my friend saying got new batch of girls coming to work today, and true, really got quite a numbers of new girls, about 10 plus minus. And most of all, we open 1 bottle of martell from HH , without asking she ask waiter bring in a tower of beer say treat us for free! I had been here for quite sometimes, but this never happen before, last time my friend Bday, ask the O happy treat us beer she got the check to say if I open another bottle she give me a jug!That time we already open 2 bottles!!!haha. Anyway, I also shy mah, what if the waiter send into the wrong room, so I told Happy I nvr order beer, she say its from her to thank us for supporting her. Really know how to do business. SWEE LAH! This Friday will go again, hopefully these new girls are still there, hehehe
Old 24-08-2016, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
sexyboy1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

huh? I received a text from Amy, said tat she went to Empire because Orchard plaza lvl 9 closed. She said all the bal she will bring over to new place. ytd you went to Orchard plaza, so it's not closed? hmm.... this Amy how can she like that lie to us. So ytd you went to Orchard plaza, how is it? still got gals? Those younger china mummies still there or like Amy said, all follow her to new place? I am planning to go new place tml bcos I always supported the Beijing Happy, she really know how to entertain us and she got lots of funny talking too. Now that you said so I think I better go find out 1st! I remember last time when they left Crown, Amy told me my fav gal and balance all bring to new place but in the end my fav gal stay in crown and so was my bal! Not gonna fall for this trick again. Pui!
Old 24-08-2016, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 13
heyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to behold

83835929 is one of the mummy that last time under Happy. The name if i never remember wrongly is call Tang or something like that. She used to take care of my room. She's a drinker and can play one. Now upgraded ? That means no more digging liao lor. What a waste.
Old 24-08-2016, 06:12 PM
Samster

Lol all my balance were still there. I also thought Amy take all away then Kenna scolded by new mummy say alcohol is belong to club not to mummy lol all the girls still there and I find now even more fun cause not so many people and the girls really stick with you to have fun since the customers all think lvl 9 close because of old Amy tricks.maybe tonight go again, some of the new girls really quite hot and sexyy. How come I got no free jiu, must ask tang tang!
Old 24-08-2016, 10:12 PM
Samster (M)

ktvjudge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyadi View Post
83835929 is one of the mummy that last time under Happy. The name if i never remember wrongly is call Tang or something like that. She used to take care of my room. She's a drinker and can play one. Now upgraded ? That means no more digging liao lor. What a waste.
I not sure her name as they always call themselves happy, but quite a good drinker, but compare to me she lose a bit. haha. I didn't know she can play one, early know I will give it a try. Saying of digging, actually last time I got dig O happy, quite hairy, and sure super watery, only kinda loose, at first I used 1 finger, eventually became 3 fingers all in, hehe. Maybe because of her O age bah tats y quite loose, anyway I don't mind too, not finding wife ma. Bro, you are right, usually after they upgraded to big mummy they don't play like before alrdy unless maybe go supper then might have lobang, understandable one. NVM, can easily find other target, there got so many gers to aim for. hahaha
Old 27-08-2016, 06:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
sexyboy1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

update: Today 10pm I went for my SH at Emperor, and verify that my balance was there my balance was there, not like Amy she had brought them over to new place, and also my fav girl still here too, just that she changed her number, I shall not post it here cos I scare you guys will snatch from me, hahahahahahaha. Anyway, today here quite pack, luckily I called and reserve room in the afternoon. BTW, they are having lucky draw now, as today is Friday and we got quite a lot of friends over, so we decided to open another 3 bottles, which means we got more chance for the lucky draw, we got a free bottle of Martell and a tower of beer,hopefully tomorrow 4D can be this lucky. Personally I think now is better than before.
Old 04-09-2016, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
LiteratureGeniu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Update update,

Just went on a saturday. So far the stable of girls totally change. Tang Tang and another mummy is there. Looks like a shake up of the stable. Wonder where they went to ? Saturday was totally like a ghost town.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1