The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-08-2016, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 16
siralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud of
Re: Le Spa@ Chun tin

Sibei jialat....really need to stress cust meh? I know their boss also $$ face one....they instructed the recep to ask for renewal of packages....

Screw them....even ML is good....must teach them a lesson....let them close down 1 branch .....Then they know knn wat is cust service..... See who is the real boss....

Bro SA....All bros ready to strike liao....Pls speed up the reno....hehe....

We will all buy packages at our new homeground.....haha.....
Old 26-08-2016, 02:12 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by changiad View Post
If HJ is $100, market spoil liao
website say world class spa, hj is world class,
customers can play the gals body?
Old 26-08-2016, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 20
Dome5566 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDome5566 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro saf...
Chill, don't get burn out over one piece of grass... Many more grassland out there waiting for u... Give u some 卤鸭 for lunch

U got new homeground?... Share share leh...

D5566

Quote:
Originally Posted by siralexferguson View Post
Sibei jialat....really need to stress cust meh? I know their boss also $$ face one....they instructed the recep to ask for renewal of packages....

Screw them....even ML is good....must teach them a lesson....let them close down 1 branch .....Then they know knn wat is cust service..... See who is the real boss....

Bro SA....All bros ready to strike liao....Pls speed up the reno....hehe....

We will all buy packages at our new homeground.....haha.....
Old 26-08-2016, 07:42 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 0
rav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to behold

so many unhappy fr.
yet...
u guys don't dare to comment them openly in front of their counter?
yet...
still going..... because package signed.
sigh....

why you all don't dare to tell them directly ar?????
why?
Old 26-08-2016, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Its called being tactful, since already have package why sour the relationship? Finish the package then fuck off.

And dont think our 'boycott' will help though..within 2 years they broke 1m annual revenue, need to implement gst, you think its easy to make them close down 1 branch?

Oh well, i just wanna vent some steam and i think thats what we all wanna do so please, indulge us.
Old 26-08-2016, 09:59 AM
Samster

siralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud of

There aint things that can't be done, only human being that can't achieve that......

Try me....haha.....you don't know what you don't know.....

I also quite free and got $$ and don't know what to do......haha....
Old 26-08-2016, 10:33 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Le Spa@ Chun tin

Quote:
Originally Posted by siralexferguson View Post
There aint things that can't be done, only human being that can't achieve that......

Try me....haha.....you don't know what you don't know.....

I also quite free and got $$ and don't know what to do......haha....
We write here no use one bro..because their walk in crowd is very strong.

If u want i give u one of the male boss contact number lor

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 26-08-2016, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 16
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Why not just provide the name of the poor service masseuse. So that bro here can siam. Went few time recently to Gemmil branch without booking, yet to see attitude one. Heng. Thanks
Old 26-08-2016, 05:03 PM
Samster

Ha bro....I think the boss will find me soon if he know who I know.....haha....
Old 26-08-2016, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 8
Jadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Btw, slightly pardon me slightly off topic,any bros tried Crown spa just beside at Mohd Sultan, seems to have a lot customers in & out ,also sitting in the reception area,look like good business, never try , wallet never permit.
Also at Tras St, green apple , also many customers in& out,
Anyone tried, got 😜??
I just tried Crown Spa the other day and later that week I went to Rejuvenate Spa... A bit sian of Le Spa so try to test other spas to see how's their standard.

Crown Spa now promotion $38 for 45mins. Once go in, they will ask you to take 60mins but I told them I'm in a rush, only got time for 45mins ;p
Old 26-08-2016, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadononthemove View Post
I just tried Crown Spa the other day and later that week I went to Rejuvenate Spa... A bit sian of Le Spa so try to test other spas to see how's their standard.

Crown Spa now promotion $38 for 45mins. Once go in, they will ask you to take 60mins but I told them I'm in a rush, only got time for 45mins ;p
Bro, most bros here only keen in the Masseuses and not really the charges (which is secondary) when we browse SBF ... So please tell us more about Masseuses services and looks from Crown Spa ... Thanks in advance ...

Saw a De Beaute Spa along the main road of Penang road ... Looks interesting from the outside ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-08-2016, 08:09 PM
Samster

Jadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, most bros here only keen in the Masseuses and not really the charges (which is secondary) when we browse SBF ... So please tell us more about Masseuses services and looks from Crown Spa ... Thanks in advance ...

Saw a De Beaute Spa along the main road of Penang road ... Looks interesting from the outside ...
Haha... Of course Bros here r interested in something more... But I thought we are not suppose to reveal too much openly in case we get the shop or ML into trouble? Or may kena warn or zapped too? Correct me if I'm wrong
Old 26-08-2016, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadononthemove View Post
Haha... Of course Bros here r interested in something more... But I thought we are not suppose to reveal too much openly in case we get the shop or ML into trouble? Or may kena warn or zapped too? Correct me if I'm wrong
I of course would expect you to be discreet when posting in the open ... At least tell us if the Masseuses there are mainly Syt or MILF ... How is their massage skill, massage room clean, quiet, conducive for massage, any pipe-in music, shower facilities, etc.

The owner of Crown spa maybe a MBA holder as it demonstrates that he/she understands the concept of 4P when he/she decided to set up one just a few units from the famous & successful Le Spa ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 27-08-2016 at 12:37 AM.
Old 26-08-2016, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 13
bambo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbambo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by changiad View Post
If HJ is $100, market spoil liao
Was also quoted that price. Dont get controlled by your small head. Nego until ur price they will accept. Insist in it. You say 30 they also ll. Dont do they get 0.
Old 27-08-2016, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I of course would expect you to be discreet when posting in the open ... At least tell us if the Masseuses there are mainly Syt or MILF ... How is their massage skill, massage room clean, quiet, conducive for massage, any pipe-in music, shower facilities, etc.

The owner of Crown spa maybe a MBA holder as it demonstrates that he/she understands the concept of 4P when he/she decided to set up one just a few units from the famous & successful Le Spa ...
Ok, MLs at Crown Spa mainly Milf but the one who attended to me has very good figure. Kept praising me that I've got a good firm round butt! As usual, there's a small window at the door and pretty quiet environment. There's shower facility I think, got a bit confused cos went for a few massage during that week. Massage is pretty good, got strength type. I believe mainly PRCs...

Rejuvenate Spa is very similar to Crown but MLs are younger and also PRC. My ML actually plays some soothing music from her phone during the session. Attached shower room and the room is upstairs so quite quiet and conducive for me.

Hope this will give bros here a better idea on the 2 spas I've visited : )
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread