The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2008, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10081 / Power: 20
lonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dikabar View Post
Hi bros, heard from a cheong buddy that L6H66 closing down soon by AV because of their STD thing.
G6 went back liao.(DSC sent her back)
G11 going back next month.( Throat infected)

Is it true??
Sad it has to go down this way
Are you okay?? Think something wrong with you leh

>Power 4 required

2nd rounds :-
Smoky7, hamsapkwai, hungten, apollo, esssinine, crackpod, szczesny, 69sex, owen10, cloudy80, topcook1, Goalie, Bigbirdbird, SG10, hurricane88, tai_zi21, CumExplorer, Powerman881, danny888, Undergroundtree
Old 08-06-2008, 12:28 AM
Samster

lonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glbonkgd View Post
So what if they close due to STD thing? And So what if G11 going back due to throat infection and G6 already gone back as DSC sent her back?
Is that any of your business?

From what i know,the house is doing as much as possible to get their reputation back by declining all raw stuff except bbbj.

Just wondering,you go geylang to cheong or find GF?
Bro, Very good comments and advise.

THANKS FOR YOUR ADVISE

>Power 4 required

Smoky7, hamsapkwai, hungten, apollo, esssinine, crackpod, szczesny, 69sex, owen10, cloudy80, topcook1, Goalie, Bigbirdbird, SG10, hurricane88, tai_zi21, CumExplorer, Powerman881, danny888, Undergroundtree
Old 08-06-2008, 04:20 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonebonker View Post
Bro, Very good comments and advise.

THANKS FOR YOUR ADVISE
Should be "Very good comments and ADVICE."

and "Thanks for your ADVICE.".

"Advise" is a verb.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 08-06-2008, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 19
kuku07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykuku07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Well haven really seen FR now a days therefore decided to post one late FR... Went to House 38 and actually wanna call Girl 11 but one ah mo got her just like 3 seconds before me... damn it... then OKT recommend me Girl 12... okie lah face quite ok then jst take lah... it seem now a days OKT at house 38 getting more friendly haha...

Went into her room and saw full view... her face have a mole and the mole like got hair haha... not quite my cup of tea kind of turn off.. her face is quite ok duhz... Bath me then proceed with SOP treatment... the thing with this house now is that the girl don't rush you like last time and the girls are friendly too...

After i shoot and going to move myself to lay on the bed... the girl leg cramp... haha the whole situation is damn funny but being a kind soul i help her massage a little... lay on the bed and we chit chat a while... kind of friend feeling instead of the GFF but overall quite enjoyable...

Look : 6.5
Body : 8
BJ : 6
FJ : 7.5
RTF : Don't think so as there are quite a number of other pretty girl in the house....
Old 08-06-2008, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1486 / Power: 17
Zig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud of

Quote:
relax bro.. i didn't mean to flame the house or anything. Just wondering if it is true. Bro greeenie also posted his friend got gonorrhea from G17 recently and G16 passed on HIV?
Very sad this house L6H66 has to go down the drain with all dis bad reputation.

Go geylang cheong la,why i want find a hooker as my girlfriend. I just want a safe environment. Not STD transmitting house.

thanks.
Who told you cheonging is safe in the first place?
Old 08-06-2008, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Should be "Very good comments and ADVICE."

and "Thanks for your ADVICE.".

"Advise" is a verb.
Boss,

Sorry, it's my spelling mistakes

Thanks for your Advice.

>Power 4 required

Old 10-06-2008, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glbonkgd View Post

This STD thing has been going on for 3months?Everyone knows about it now.
Thats why that place very few people go there.
Don't like "STD" house go other house lor.
Got anyone force you meh?
How you know that place very few people go ????

>Power 4 required

Old 12-06-2008, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 16
jiro08 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjiro08 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjiro08 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR on L18H16G15

Looks: 7/10 (not bad looking)

Boobs: 6/10 (big and dark nipples not to my taste. i prefer pink nips)
Body: 6/10 (thin not the best figure i've seen)
Bath: 7/10 (so so)
catbath: 6.5/10
BJ: 6.5/10
FJ: 7.5/10
GFE: 6.6/10
RTF: Maybe

so far i find g21 stil the best in this house. will RTF her soon

pardon for my short FR
Old 12-06-2008, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiro08 View Post
FR on L18H16G15 ... blah blah blah ...
Body: 6/10 (thin not the best figure i've seen)
... blah blah blah ...
thin is an understatement bro ... she looks damn skeletal to me
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiro08 View Post
... blah blah blah ...so far i find g21 still the best in this house... blah blah blah ...
my thoughts exactly ... seems we have similar good tastes
Old 13-06-2008, 03:27 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -925 / Power: 0
s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint

Field Report : )

L18H38G99

Felt horny went down to GL for my regular fuck. Tried this girl about 3 times liao. She kinda likes me and gives pretty good service. shes pretty tall, and is the only "chinese-looking" thai from 1838 imo. quick bath, sop cat bath. and tried a few positions with her. pretty obliging to change position. really friendly and fun to be with.

Name: Forgot..
Boobs: C cup? fake, but nice to suckkk
Figure: 8/10
Looks: 7.8/10
Ass: 6.5/10
FJ: 8/10
BJ: 7/10
Overall..7.8/10

RTF: trying to quit la.. lol

__________________________________________________ _____

Second Field Report

L18H38G4 (or 44)

Short girl w big fucking tits !!!!
likes slow fucking (gf effect)

Summary
Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 8.5/10
Height: pretty short compared to me about.. 1.65 maybe
FJ: 8.5/10 slow and sensual
BJ: 7/10 normal la
overall: 8.5/10

RTF: maybe,.. but like i said.. trying to quit haha

thats all folks : )

Aint no S(Aint
Old 13-06-2008, 07:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
look chat is Cool - loads of Potential

L18HXX

This is my first FR. Thinking of looking for PRC last Friday afternoon but did not catch any of them match my taste. Walk through L18 and saw a pretty girl chinese look thai girl so just follow her in.

Name: Ning
Boobs: C cup (she said)
Figure: 7/10
Looks: 7/10
Ass: 7/10
Overall. 7/10
Old 14-06-2008, 06:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
xianzzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was at geylang to watch euro08 group of death matches, and decided to go jalan jalan with my friend during the long break in between the 2 matches.
Wanted to go look for L18H16G21, but ok told me got one bro booked her till 4am, so lanlan loh, walk ard more loh.
Reach WH10, say this chiobu in the tank, G98. Fair skin and look like china girl, in terms of looks i think comparable with L18H16G21, but she alot more small size.
I think she is another gem, able to communicate in mandarin hence feel like u are bonking chinese gal haha.
Although her face like quite demure, but she's pretty wild in bed. Aggresive just to the right degree. Started with catbath, then lick my ears and stuck her tongue into them. Although her boobs are fake, stil pretty soft and she has nice nipples to suck on
started off with her riding me, she lay herself down on me after a while and lick my ears again, which i must say felt really good with the fj stil in progress. Tried a few positions, stil cannot cum hence ask her to jus hj me till i come.
Bathed then come out for massage. Her massge is damn power, really those traditional thai massage type. I felt really good coming out of that hse.

WH10G98
Looks: 8.5-9/10, i like qi chi mei nu
Boobs: 7.5/10, fake but nice
Body: 8/10, abit of a tummy, but i like, dun like hugging a bundle of sticks, her legs are pretty skinny though
Bath: SOP
catbath: 8/10
BJ: 7/10, normal, no bbbj
FJ: 8.5/10
GFE: 8/10,
RTF: For sure
OKT service: 8/10, he's pretty frenly, bespectacled old chap

My fren told me i took longer than usual, think its probably due to the massage, dunno whether its bcos hse10 30min or bcos its late at night and the okt din beep
Old 14-06-2008, 06:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
xianzzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

jdi813, u quitting the scene this month? though im new and dunno u well, but any1 with as many points as u deserves a salute from me.
But im glad that u found some1 u wanna spend the rest of ur life with
Good luck!
Old 14-06-2008, 01:22 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s(Aint View Post

L18H38G99
the only "chinese-looking" thai from 1838 Figure: 8/10
Looks: 7.8/10
Ass: 6.5/10
Overall..7.8/10

L18H38G4 (or 44)

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 8.5/10
Height: pretty short compared to me about.. 1.65 maybe
FJ: 8.5/10 slow and sensual
BJ: 7/10 normal la
overall: 8.5/10

nice FR

this house the girls look not bad to me generally but okt attitude is like ....

find one day i shall go down gl to look look and see if g99 is chinese looking
Old 14-06-2008, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1486 / Power: 17
Zig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud of

Quote:
yes man,he say same to me.
finish liao the house.
dunno how to make biz like that.

Even the top 1st ang pai,G17 now doing blowjob with condom after someone told her about the post of G17 passing on gonorrhea.

G11 although not ang pai going back end of this month because she is very sick, never work for 5 days already.

G18 and G19 no customers, as they is very new to this trade.
Although okt say G18 upcoming.

This house was very good man.
Now liddat.
With people like you complaining about L6H66 every now and then with STD!! what you expect?
Grow up lah!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1