The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2017, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 7
OppaiOppai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOppaiOppai is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Story: Nothing to lose

Story is set in the early 2000s

"I wonder what I should wear? ", Rachel wondered out loud as she looked into her closet in her dorm room. It was a Saturday night and she was planning to go paint the town red with her friends.

Rachel was in her 20s and studying in a local university. Sporting luscious shoulderlength hair with jet-black tresses that tumbled across her shoulders. She had a unique Pan-Asian look with sharp features on her dole like face: lush eyebrows which are like floral arches over a pair of hazel-black eyes that sparkled and were mesmerising to stare into. A cute button like nose adorned her face with a high ridge that sat in the middle of her lovely face, flanked with dimple cheeks on each side. Her lips were delicate yet plump as well as womanly which gave the most amazing and seductive smile ever. A smile that could melt any man's heart or make him do anything for her.

She looked at herself and admired her reflection in the mirror. Her skin was like porcelain: smooth, milky-white and supple. Her legs were willowy and slender, a result of her many hours of running that showed as anyone could see she had a lithe and athletic frame and yet despite her slenderness, she was blessed with feminine curves that accentuated her sensuality.

Adorned on her chest were perfect pear shaped D cup breasts that looked slightly disproportionate on her petite slender frame. Like pink-frosted snow capped mountains, they rise gloriously from her chest. Her nipples were erect, with aureoles puffy with a pinkish hue from the warm bath she just had. In contrast to her slender frame, her breasts were eye-popping big and they filled up her dresses and bras. They were pert, taut but soft like Arabian pillows in a sultan's palace. They were the alluring highlights of her young sexy body and were the objects of men's gaze as they encounter her as she walks by them after her beautiful face catches their attention. If there was ever was an Asian avatar of the goddess Aphrodite, she would be it: Innocent and angelic but underneath that well-crafted image hid a devilish body with a cheekiness to boot.

A short buzz woke her up from her daydream as her Nokia phone vibrated on her dressing table. She picked it up and saw the SMS message: "What time should I pick u up?"

It was her Friend Alan whom she has known since before her university days. Alan has been a close and constant confidante of hers and have been one of if not the sweetest guy she has ever known. However, despite his sweetness and care towards her, she was never drawn nor attracted to him and treated him more like a Brother more than anything else. These feelings were however (and to Alan's dismay) not mutual.
Old 20-06-2017, 09:47 PM
Samster

OppaiOppai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOppaiOppai is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Story: Nothing to lose

She was nursing a broken heart and Alan had suggested going clubbing with a few mutual friends at Zouk. Perhaps a wild night out would help drown out some of her troubles and sorrows, he hoped.

"730?" She replied nonchalantly as she blew her wet hair with a hairdryer.

Feeling particularly sexy, Rachel picked out her sexiest clubbing outfit which she had bought from Ebay. It was a black backless halter top with a plunging neckline to almost her navel. The thin fabric hung snuggly around her neck like a black serpent and in a cris-cross fashion, the thin narrow cloth was draped across her bosom on each side, barely covering her womanly mounds from prying eyes. Using the miracle of nipple and security tape, Rachel used it to cover her modesty precariously, a fine balancing act between sheer sensuality and dangerous exhibitionism. She then wore a tight fitting denim mini-skirt that were 3-4 inches above her knees and hugged her cute bottom nicely. So revealing and tight fitting was her outfit that she made a mental note to cover herself whenever she had to cross her legs or bend over. Underneath the skirt, she wore a pair of thin white cotton panties with heart shapes motifs which she had bought at a recent sale. Finally, she slipped on her black high-heels that when she stood in them highlighted her tone calfs and perked up a already cute bottom.

Old 21-06-2017, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Fisheater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sexy outfit, LIKE!!
Old 21-06-2017, 09:30 AM
Samster

Raised in a conservative household, she felt wrong as she checked herself in her mirror before she left the house. The only thought that came into her head was "my Mother would disapprove of how I look, but whatever cos YOLO."

At 730, her ride came with her friends Beth, Mandy and Lisa who sat at the back of Alan's saloon car. They were dressed to the nines and were her friends from high school but as usual she was the prettiest in the group. There were countless cases of boys who would befriend them only to ask about Rachel.

"Hi... You look erm fabulous", Alan said weakly as he felt a visceral physical reaction to seeing his friend dressed in such a revealing outfit for the first time. As she entered the car, he saw how her top clung so vicariously to her body, her deep V neckline showing her cleavage and a hint of her alluring globes. He gulped his saliva nervously, trying to be as cool as he can. Her bare-back implied she was not wearing any brassiere and the thought of her not wearing anything underneath that thin fabric drove him insane as he gripped his steering wheel tightly with his clammy hands.

"Stay cool Alan, stay cool. Don't get weird on her." He muttered under his breath as he drove the car to their destination, stealing glances at her whenever he could as he shifted uneasily in his seat.
Old 21-06-2017, 09:37 AM
Samster

zzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 21-06-2017, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
vigril deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro
Old 21-06-2017, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 9
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

Support! Camping for more
Old 21-06-2017, 03:23 PM
Samster

As they reached the club, the group was joined by her friends' 3 boyfriends, all of whom tried not to look at her as they took and held onto their gf's hands. As they waited in line, Rachel started to feel abit conscious of her dressing as guy after after guy checked her out. "Who is that hot chick?", the guys at the line and bar thought in almost collective unison.

She felt abit more uncomfortable as she felt their gaze on her grew, their stares undressing her with their eyes. She was cognizant of their gaze flowing from her face to her body clad under that ridiculously sexy outfit which left little to imagination. She found herself unconsciously gravitating towards Alan for security as he was one of the few guys not looking at her with lust but not without much effort. The guys made a mental note to see if she was attached and assumed the young strapping bespectacled Indian fella was her date.

As they proceeded to the counter to pay their entry fees, the bouncer a large thick-set Malay guy stopped the group at the entrance in their tracks. Pointing at Rachel, the bouncer gave a cheeky smile and said:" Babe, please show me your ID. You look too young and hot to be allowed inside"

Rachel was blushing at his remarks and fished through her purse for her ID.

"Lady, I am only kidding. Have you paid your entrance yet?"

"Not yet." Rachel looked at him pleadingly hoping her night would not end so prematurely and unceromiously.
Old 21-06-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
despokiddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A promising start .... camping here too
Old 21-06-2017, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
BarryVenison deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue bro
Old 21-06-2017, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 8
Iluvfish is a name known to allIluvfish is a name known to allIluvfish is a name known to allIluvfish is a name known to allIluvfish is a name known to allIluvfish is a name known to all

Good start TS
Old 21-06-2017, 04:41 PM
Samster

Old 21-06-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
matey1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep the story going
Old 21-06-2017, 05:23 PM
Samster

"Good. You don't have to. Mr. Klauss has already paid for you and asked me to give you and your friends a table. He also invites you to join him at his VIP booth anytime later if you are interested.", the bouncer said as he pointed towards a middle-aged Caucasian man who stood at the outdoor bar. He was dressed smartly in a suite, with his shirt at his collar unbuttoned. He was blonde, tall and had Long hair which he tied up in a bun behind him. The right mix of casual and formal, he exuded an air of confidence even though he was 10 feet away from her.

He smiled at her with very kind eyes but beneath that smile betrayed a hint of mischievous energy. Lifting his glass of wine towards her, he gave her a brief toast as an acknowledgement before returning to converse with his group of friends at the bar.

"I think I should at least go over and say thank you." Rachel wondered out loud.

"I don't think that's a wise idea, he just wants to pick you up tonight. Can we just pay and get our own table?" Alan interjected with much irritation.

"I am sorry but I am afraid I can't do that bro. Mr. Klauss is a very good Friend of our boss. He would be upset if we accepted your money"

Beth with a scrowl on her face betraying a hint of jealousy took Rachel by the hand and said:" Dear, let's just go in since he offered. He will probably come over and said hi anyway"
Old 21-06-2017, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Invincible2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, pls continue bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1