The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2017, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold
Re: 1995, Work Conference, Shangri-La, My Colleague, The Innocent Wife gets blackmail

'Is that an expensive shirt?'

I heard buttons being popped, probably her shirt being torn open quickly.

'Holy fuck, those boobs. And this bra. Holy shit'

I heard morning, muffled, maybe making out while another aik her breasts.

'Is your period over?'

'Fuck! Suck our cocks then..'

'Don't fall asleep.. you want our business? Do a fucking better job! '

Moments later, one of them moaned... the other shortly followed after. Was she sucking both their cocks at the same time??
Old 12-06-2017, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
kokjin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 1995, Work Conference, Shangri-La, My Colleague, The Innocent Wife gets blackmail

Nice story, camping here..
Old 12-06-2017, 07:06 PM
Samster

Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

heard more conversation between the two of them, the door opened and closed. there was silence in the room. i heard the tv turn on and there was water running... was she taking a shower?

suddenly, her doorbell rang... it rang frantically...

audrey: what? hold on hold on! who is it?

'it's me..'

i heard through the door... i rushed to my main door to see but couldn't, but i could hear a familiar voice...

it was steven..

'are you ok ? is everything ok? i saw you being brought up by strangers. did they take advantage of you??'

he hurriedly said... there was a pause from audrey...

'yup. i am fine. no worry. they left immediately..'

LIAR! both of them were lying!! steven saw them ages ago, and took him this long to 'rush' up to show concern?

'you sure everything ok? if need i can help you complain about those two men..'

audrey: yes yes. i am ok. thanks for your concern anyway...

steven: just take a break lo. dont need to go back to the conference already. not very helpful anyway.. just a mingle meet people session basically... you take a good rest la. we go for dinner later?

audrey: what about your wife?

steven: she go back already..

audrey: ok ok. you find me later?

steven: yes definitely.. you are quite tipsy. go sleep ok..

audrey: ok..

i heard the door close... saw steven walk away slowly.. then.... he turned... walked towards my room door.. and knocked..
Old 12-06-2017, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
naliko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping to read more!
Old 12-06-2017, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 18
Raddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to behold

Camping for more .
Old 12-06-2017, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Tab4S deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, waiting for update
Old 13-06-2017, 12:25 AM
Samster

should i answer? steven was like our manager level, slightly higher than us. i do have a friendship with him, we both would comment and chat about our female colleagues, i know he and Audrey go way back, 7 years before i joined.. i'm jot sure if they have slept together but Steven did mention a change in Audrey 3 years ago...

i think he was more into talking lecherous stuff about audrey rather than work..

i opened the door..

steven: shhh...

he signaled me to stay quiet, signaling that audrey might be able to hear. we went into my toilet and he shut the door..

steven: did you hear any action next door just now? wah i saw her go up with two caucasians sia.

me: yeah i heard some sounds.. i think they were at it..

steven: threesome???

me: i don't think they fuck though, heard them complaining that she's having period...

steven: period?? oh... phew... then? they hanky panky la?

me: i'm not sure leh.. but i did hear them moan out, like shoot liao.

steven: no wonder she was showering la. maybe they cum on to her face and body. after she suck for the both of them...

me: lol you erect already sia..

there was a bulge in his pants. we tease each other about such stuff..

steven: haha of course steam la. just now saw her hair so wet, just wrapped in a towel only. when she close the door i saw her side view, can see a bit of the butt cheek sia. feel like going to join her in the shower sia..

me: let her wash off all the cum first la.

steven: i wonder why she never fuck with the two guys sia.

me: she period right?

steven: cannot be la. i saw her legs just now, all clean, no panties so no pad. she's not having period..

then i understood why audrey was in pad all the time... as in, she was in pad all the time.. she probably knew she'd get drunk and all weak and drunk, the pad was her safety net? a repellent to guys??

me: why she so open one ah? last night i think a guy also brought her back.. but dont think they fuck cos the guy stay for not long...

steven: she used to be very innocent and don't entertain one. but i'm not wrong, she got raped by relative then she change a lot. become more open minded willing to join us to drink.. i send her back at least 20 times, every single time i confirm can bring her go hotel sia. actually, once i was also too high cab send her back bring her up the lift we hug and even kiss sia... but went home wife smell her perfume then became very strict and helicopter over me... miss groping her sia.. anyway.. i gotta go..

he left my room, i continued to look through the peephole, he walked a few steps.. stopped for a long time...

then, he turned, but he didn't walk towards my door.
Old 13-06-2017, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 8
wietjiet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!!
Old 13-06-2017, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
CBTL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, please continue soon
Old 13-06-2017, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
rockus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support well written story!
Old 13-06-2017, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
hydrotax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, pls continue ...
Old 13-06-2017, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
MetalRock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockus View Post
Support well written story!
Same here support too
Old 13-06-2017, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Nooming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrotax View Post
Nice story TS, pls continue ...
Yes, please do
Old 14-06-2017, 09:00 PM
Samster

He knocked very gently a few times. The door opened. He tried to whisper to her but I could still hear.

Steven: you sleeping? My room doing house Keeping now can I rest in your room?

The door closed.. heard a bit of murmuring until I reached the connecting door, heard them chatting a bit more..

Steven: Wah u wear pyjamas already , go back to sleep la. Sorry I disturb, I watch tv muted ok..

They continued to chat a little, Audrey's voice was soft, steven also. Think he probably told her to lower it down in case I hear.. but I did hear something distinctively,

Steven: sore ah? You turn around, I massage you ok?
Old 14-06-2017, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
SoberClam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1