The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2017, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
delsey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 1995, Work Conference, Shangri-La, My Colleague, The Innocent Wife gets blackmail

Camping for more!!
Old 08-06-2017, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold
Re: 1995, Work Conference, Shangri-La, My Colleague, The Innocent Wife gets blackmail

I took the sheets and covered her, a pillow under her head and went back to my room, after locking her side of the connecting door and entering my room through the front door.

I fell asleep happily, but there was a question which kept bugging me. Why was she wearing a pad?? I know it's normal for some women to continue wearing even though the period is mostly over. But she did go for a massage, if I'm not wrong it was full body. That was kind of weird. I fell asleep.

Next morning I woke up, the connecting door was still shut. I washed up.. waited awhile to see if Audrey would make the first move to ask me for breakfast. I was worried. What if she remembers we fucked? I knocked gently on the door.

'Are you back??' Knock knock.... 'Audrey are you there?'

The door opened slowly about 3 minutes later...
Old 08-06-2017, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

My guess is, she got fucked during the massage and the guy cum inside her, wearing that pad is to prevent dripping!
Old 09-06-2017, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

audrey: hey... good morning...

she appeared, wearing a blouse and a knee le. as we all knew, first day formal, subsequent days smart casual.. she was ready to go..

audrey: sorry, did you know what happened last night? like who sent me back? i really cannot remember!

me: you don't remember anything at all?

audrey: why?? did something bad happen??

me: i don't know. i'm sorry. i was already asleep. and this door was closed. i did wanted to wish you good night around 10pm but you weren't back yet.

audrey: oh.. that late? then who locked the door?

me: no idea. it's locked form your side my dear... i really wouldn't know..

she paused and had a worried look on her face. i'm sure she knew who brought her back.. i'm sure she can feel that she got fucked badly last night.. she's probably thinking, the caucasians fucked her.... we went for breakfast. she had a worried look when some random people came and said hi and joined us at our table in the lounge. they were from the group she hung out with. later, one of the two caucasians who masturbated and cummed on to her body last night appeared.. she avoided eye contact with him. he sat down as the rest went to get food. i followed suit. as i walked away, i heard him say. 'well drinks last night was fun.......' and i didn't catch the rest.. she gave him an awkward smile... she's probably thinking if he meant the fucking last night? she wasn't sure? she really can't remember that i was the one who fucked her? she did walk funny on the way down to the lounge... then, the other guy came. he sat beside her and sat real close. i decided to eat at another table, audrey seemed to have forgotten about me. little did she know, i was sitting directly behind her, and i could hear their conversation clearly. they were talking about leaving earlier for lunch and have cocktails and talk about business deals. Audrey didn't seem to turn them down.

true enough, she did leave earlier. i tailed her from behind. the two of them were already there. she went in and joined them, they had a normal lunch meal with cocktails and beers. Audrey sat beside one of them while the other sat opposite Audrey. i managed to sneak in and sat directly behind them again and ordered a drink for myself. by then, audrey was already tipsy and giggling. they were not talking about business anymore.. one of them even asked if her rainy season was over. Audrey was confused and they laughed. 'what what?' she asked. 'your period, is it over already?' there was a long pause... 'don't you both know that already??' 'are you asking us to check it out for ourselves? that's disgusting...'

audrey: no no not that..

guy 1: so is it still on?

audrey : paused for a long time...

guy 1: are you drunk already???

she didn't respond..

guy 2: told ya not to feed her so much drinks. it's gonna get boring again..

i turned to check, audrey was leaning on to guy 1's shoulder.

guy 1: let me check..

audrey: no...!

she moaned softly..

guy 1: shit.. still on...

he must have stuck his hand under her skirt to feel her panties and felt a pad...

guy 2: fuck.. what are we gonna do? leave her here?

guy 1: nah. i don't care.. i'm gonna wake her later and at least get a blow job out of this...

i heard chairs moving. they got up and left... as they left, some people were watching them. one of those people was steven! he was walking by with his wife! steven watched in curiosity, his wife hadn't noticed and smacked his arm for being distracted.. they moved away. by the time i got to the lift lobby, they were gone. i hurried and took the lift, reached our level. i saw them enter her room and the door closed.. i rushed into mine. both connecting doors had been closed earlier. i listened in.
Old 09-06-2017, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 8
JoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud of

Nice story, waiting for update...
Old 09-06-2017, 08:46 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

i like ur story very much.. power.. more pls.
Old 09-06-2017, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 8
wietjiet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowItAll View Post
i like ur story very much.. power.. more pls.
Agree bro, waiting for updates too
Old 09-06-2017, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 14
Regazza is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegazza is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for next update .
Old 10-06-2017, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

wait for your next instalment
Old 10-06-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 12
taszar is a name known to alltaszar is a name known to alltaszar is a name known to alltaszar is a name known to alltaszar is a name known to alltaszar is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: 1995, Work Conference, Shangri-La, My Colleague, The Innocent Wife gets blackmail

good story bro, hope you could recall more as to updates us readers here
Old 10-06-2017, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Zalem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, pls continue
Old 11-06-2017, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Uninform deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for updates
Old 11-06-2017, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
matey1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More updates please!!!!
Old 11-06-2017, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for more updates.
Old 11-06-2017, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2602 / Power: 23
ParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond repute

Join the waiting grp for update.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1