The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2017, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold
1995, Work Conference, Shangri-La, My Colleague, The Innocent Wife gets blackmailed.

It was a long time ago, but seeing her recently got me interested to write about it.

My colleague: Audrey, she was 33-35 years old in 1995. She's married, one kid, married about 13 years. She's about 155 cm tall, long straight black hair, long enough to cover her boobs, which were C cup in size, a very skinny waist and a meaty butt.

1st Chapter

Venue: Rasa Sentosa, we were sent there for a conference along with another male colleague.

The other male colleague brought his wife and kids along. although it was considered local, our company paid for us to stay there for the 3 days conference as a reward.

Day 1, checked in during the afternoon, the noon before the first day of the conference. found out audrey and i were sharing connecting rooms, with doors on each of our side. Steven spent time with his wife, it was just Audrey and I. she was casual enough to leave our adjoining doors open as we unpacked.. i wanted to go for a swim but Audrey chose to go for a spa session instead..

when i came back from my swim, Audrey wasn't back yet.. How I knew that? the adjoining doors were still opened..

I looked into her room, it was empty. I decided to take a tour and explore for some treasures.
Old 03-06-2017, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
CurioCity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 1995, Work Conference, Shangri-La, My Colleague, The Innocent Wife gets blackmail

1st camper
Old 03-06-2017, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!
Re: 1995, Work Conference, Shangri-La, My Colleague, The Innocent Wife gets blackmail

2nd camper
Old 03-06-2017, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
jTunes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start, camping too
Old 03-06-2017, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more, good start to the story.
Old 03-06-2017, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
WoodClipper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another camper here
Old 03-06-2017, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for more updates.
Old 03-06-2017, 07:32 PM
Samster

Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

I opened up the closet, her clothes have already been laid out neatly. her panties were all black. but she sure had some rather nice lacey bras. i looked at the clothes she brought for the conference, nice. i was excited. i went back to my room and slept in my boxers.... on purpose...

when audrey came back, i heard the door. i had left my door slightly opened, she did come in to check but saw that i was asleep, in my boxers but only with a pillow covering a bit of it... she quietly wanted to go.

me: hey... how was your spa?

Audrey: oh. did i wake you? sorry!! erm. i just went for a massage. feels good. shoulders feel better.

me: shall we go for dinner together?

Audrey: yup sure. but let me take a nap and a shower first? shall we ask Steven?

me: let him spend time with his wife la. haha she probably doesn't want him dining with you too..

Audrey: why not!??

me: cos she will find you too sexy and be insecure??

audrey: no comments....

me: i'll wake you around 8pm for dinner?

audrey: 8? ok lo.

she closed her side of the door but i did not hear any locking sound. i was so tempted to go peek at her but it was still early in the vacation. plus, i had plans for tonight.

i did take a nap myself. i had intentions of waking up earlier to go wake audrey up and get to see how scantily clad she was in the nap. when i opened the door, Audrey was already up! and she was putting on earrings..

Audrey: oh you are finally up! haha.

Steve: sorry.. give me five minutes..

i marveled at audrey, she had put on a simple yellow loose vacation dress. I could see the red bra shape...

we went for dinner at the beach bar, i ordered food first, followed by a few cocktails. she didn't ask what they were and drank them.. she cringed at the alcohol but said they were tasty. as dinner went on, she got tipsy and started to laugh a lot... after just ONE drink. she was that BAD with alcohol. she kept giggling and laughing, her face flushed red. i realise she was ready.. wow. i can't believe my luck.. first night... she looked ready for the taking!
Old 03-06-2017, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 8
W36500 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro
Old 03-06-2017, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
TanMarry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good memory
Old 03-06-2017, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Liepzig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too
Old 03-06-2017, 11:00 PM
Samster

i brought her quickly back to our room and was hoping to avoid seeing Steven. along the way, she was leaning on to me, she could barely walk properly, sometimes she would walk and drift away form me and i'd pull her back to me and reminded her to be careful, at some points my entire hand was groping her butt whole, even going under her arm pit and cupping her breast whole.. in the lift, i sweet talked to her, told her she's beautiful, saw the look in her eyes, all punny and weak liao.. i moved in on Audrey and we kissed. she kissed back readily.. i pulled her body in and kissed her passionately. i grabbed her butt, eh fuck la! fuck! what's that... pad??? fuck! she was having her mensus!

FUCK! FUCK FUCK!!

turn off...

reached our floor, i brought her into her room... i was at a lost. what should i do??
Old 03-06-2017, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
FindersKeepers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support
Old 04-06-2017, 12:24 AM
Samster

in the end, i played with her boobs, gave them a few good squeeze as she dropped asleep the moment i put her down on the bed. i tucked her into bed and thought to myself, I still stand a lot of chances with her in the next few nights or so.. i left her alone and went to bed. we slept with the connecting doors opened.

next morning we went for the conference. she was in her usual work wear, blouse, black skirt and black pantyhose... i've always found it to be very sexy. i had only wished that i could watch her put it on.. we went for breakfast together. didn't see steven. we headed for the conference together but ended up splitting up for different sessions. I couldn't find her for lunch, and back then we didn't have phones. i regretted forgetting to set a meeting place, or even set a date for lunch.

when i finally located her, it was already when the sessions had already ended. and... she wasn't alone..
Old 04-06-2017, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
stanin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1