The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 10
scoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to all
Re: The facility i work at

Please continue
Old 03-05-2017, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 21
Rainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to all

Something tells me this is going to be a mind twisting story....great start bro ilock
Old 03-05-2017, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
HankyPoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyts View Post
Please continue
Yes please do
Old 04-05-2017, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kancheongspid3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love the story!
Old 04-05-2017, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more.
Old 04-05-2017, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 12
lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!

Waiting eagerly.
Old 04-05-2017, 11:19 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Ella is a nice name.

Her hand felt smooth and warm to the touch and there’s this scent of alluring fragrance coming from her body. Her eyes, they’re mesmerising, you could tell her eye lashes are naturally long and those sweet lush pink lips.

There’s a shine, or a glimmer on her skin that just made her look so good.

Kathy : Ok… let’s go for a long lunch , the bosses are all not in anyway…

As we walked to the carpark, Kathy casually asked about my chat with Joanna.

Kathy : Anything interesting ?

Jude : Oh… normal la… nothing much ..

Kathy : Any upgrade ??

I knew she meant my clearance level and I nodded.

Kathy : good… haha

Jude : what level are you by the way ?

Kathy : 2. Same as you….. I’ll never be able to go up to 3….

Ella : What are you guys talking about ? What level 2 and 3 ?

Kathy explained that access to the rest of the building depends on your security clearance.

Due to my job scope, I would eventually be accessing more levels of the building, whereas for the both of them, their primary job is still administrative and finance matters. Their clearance will remain at level 2 unless there is a good reason to upgrade them.

Ella : Oh… it seems the company takes privacy very seriously…

Kathy :Well… you signed the thick document too didn’t you ? haha..

Ella : Yah… haha.. that’s a bit overkill right…

We entered the carpark and the blue siren was flashing again.

Like a silent strobe light in a club, it turned lazily as we made our way to the car.

I started the engine and remained where we were.

Ella : Err…. Are we not moving ?

Jude : Hmm… long story… we got to wait for that to go away.

I pointed to the light and as soon as I did, it stopped.

Jude : Ok… we can go…

Ella looked puzzled and was about to ask why when Kathy said she would explain later.

We took a short drive out to Serangoon garden and had lunch at a café.

I could not take my eyes off Ella the entire time we’re eating.

She looks so sweet when she smiles.

She made the salad she was eating look so delicious as she carefully picked them up with her fork before bringing it gracefully into her mouth. Her lips, I felt a tingle in my pants as I watch her close around the sausages she ordered.

That squeeze of her lips, the cheese filling squirted out a wee bit as she giggled and reach for a napkin.

Fuck, my mind is straying just looking at her.

Ella is older than me by a couple of years by my estimate. She oozes class and confidence, while Kathy on the other hand is the more bubbly of the 2. Both of them are pretty in their own way but if I were to make a choice.

I would pick Ella.

We changed seats to a more comfortable spot with sofas and couches for our coffee after our meal.

Kathy was telling Ella which is the best bathroom to go to in the building, where you can take your time and hardly anyone heads over.

Kathy : Best place to smoke out for a while… hahaa…

I sipped my coffee and I looked at Ella.

She crossed her legs, the slit in her skirt revealing her calves just the right amount to draw some attention from the other men in the café. Her heel dangled off her feet and with her legs crossed, Ella spoke and laughed together with Kathy.

I picked up some small habits of hers as I looked at her. She like to put her palms beneath her firm butt as she rocked her body on the couch as she went on her banter with Kathy. She would brush the fringe behind her ears, then for no reason at all, change the way she crosses her legs , sandwiching her palms between them as she laughed.

Kathy suddenly stopped talking and looked at me.

Kathy : Jude…. Ella is attached already ok….

Jude : Oh…. I never asked about that ok…

Kathy : Please la… see your face I can read what’s on your mind already… hahah…

Ella smiled shyly.

Jude : Well of course…. She’s so pretty and elegant…. I’m not surprised she’s attached…

Kathy laughed and smacked the table.

Kathy : Kidding la… haha… I just checked with her earlier back in the office…. She’s officially still single…. But there’s a persistent guy pursuing her…. So you still have a chance la… haha…

I rolled my eyes and turned away as the girls laughed.

Jude : Where’s your old work place Ella ?

She told me she used to work in a production factory in Ang mo kio industrial estate, after that she took a short break before joining another finance company in town.

Kathy : Why you so kay po ?? ( busybody )

Jude : Just asking only what…

We chatted and finished our coffee before we made our way back to the car.

It’s the December syndrome, staff usually take a longer time to finish their lunch and before we knew it. It was coming to 3.15 pm that afternoon when we got back to work.

It’s really late but it’s not like anyone is looking for us.

Ella : Thanks for taking us out to lunch Jude…. Appreciate it…

Jude : No problem…let’s have lunch again soon…

I waved the girls goodbye and went back to office.

I sat done and did absolutely nothing for the rest of the day.

This might really be a good place to work afterall.

4th January 2016

Monday

9.30am

It’s a brand new year and I was in the middle of a meeting with my small team about the things we needed to deal with that week when I was interrupted with a call.

It was from Thomas.

I was to meet him after I’m done with my meeting at the guardhouse.

Jude : Ok… gimme a while…. I’ll go look for you after I’m done…

I wrapped up the meeting by 10.15am and made my way to look for Thomas.

He saw me approach and exited the guardhouse.

Thomas : Hey Jude…

Jude : Yes brother… what can I do for you ? … the aircon died again ?

Thomas : haha.. no la… give me your staff pass…

Jude : Oh… what’s wrong ??

I took it out from my lanyard and Thomas gave me a new one. It did not look any different from my current one, it still has my picture on it. Upon closer inspection, I realised that there’s a holographic image of a number 3 as the side of my card.

Thomas : It’s going to be a big day….. grab an early lunch… Dr Aaron will be meeting you later at 12pm sharp…

Jude : Oh.. ok… what’s up… do you know ??

Thomas gave me a brief smile.

Thomas : You’re going up to level 3 .

I felt my heart skip a beat as I swallowed a lump of saliva.

Finally after acting dumb for a few months, I’m getting a bit closer to understanding how the company works.
Old 04-05-2017, 11:20 AM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Thomas : Dr Aaron would brief you about the level…. But please note that… everything has got to remain confidential….

Jude : Sure… of course…

Thomas told me that other than Uncle Lee who has clearance to Level 3, the rest of my staff will not be privy to what is going on in that level.

I wanted to ask about Nina’s access to level 5 but I quickly held back.

I’ve grown to realise that the less I reveal about what I know, the better it is for me.

Thomas : Alright… I’ll see you on Wednesday…

Jude : Wednesday ? …. Today only Monday… you on leave tomorrow…

Thomas : I’m not on leave…. Haha… You’ll be given a day off tomorrow….

Jude : What ?? Why ?

Thomas laughed and tapped me on my shoulder, gesturing that I should be on my way.

Thomas : You’ll see…

I gestured to my card and asked what Thomas’s number is.

He flashed me a smile and showed me a 6.

Thomas : Worry about 3 first…. The rest will come even if you don’t want it. Haha…

There seemed to be some hidden meaning in that but I just shrugged my shoulders and went back.

I got back to my office and I looked at the card I was holding .

I looked at the clock and was literally willing for time to past.

Every minute and second ticked by slowly as I waited for the clock to strike 12.

I was considering maybe I could just tap myself up to level 3 and explore it on my own but something tells me I better wait for Dr Aaron.

11.55pm

Thomas entered my office together with Gary.

Thomas : Ready Jude ?

I nodded.

Thomas : Leave your phone here…

Jude : Ok..

We went out to the lift lobby and waited for the lift to arrive. Upon entering the lift , Thomas gestured to me to try out my card.

I tapped it and hit the button 3.

The door slid silently to a close and we ascended up, skipping all other floors.

Thomas : This is how it’s programmed….. Someone taps their card from the lower floors, it will go straight to that level, skipping all the general floors…… to make sure you don’t accidentally bring anyone up to levels they are not allowed on, you are to enter the lift alone if you are heading up….. or with people holding similar clearance….

Gary chipped in and explained this was the reason why the building had more lifts than required. Now that he mentioned it, it just dawned on me why a simple 7 storey + 2 basements building need 8 passenger lifts.

I bet there are more hidden within the blackout areas on the map which I’m not privy to.

The door chimed and I stepped into a plush lobby.

Jude : Wow…

It’s really like a different world in here.

Gone were the cold and boring carpets we get at the other floors. The floor finishes at the lobby are polished marbles. Chrome metal cladding with intricate wood carvings lined the walls of the lobby as Thomas walked me towards a reception of sort.

Dark Oak timber panels lined the walls of the reception, I can smell a relaxing fragrance , like I stepped into an expensive spa.

Vase and sculptures as tall as I am stood silently along the walls.

The centre piece of the waiting area is a company of plush and comfortable sofa seats and couches, each with their own coffee table.

A crystal chandelier sparkled and cast this mesmerising dance of lights in the opulent space.

Thomas gestured me towards a man talking to the receptionist.

He looked to be in his 50s. Streaks of grey peppered his hair and a neatly trimmed moustache sat above his lips.

Dr Aaron : Hi Jude….I’m Aaron…

Jude : Oh… Dr Aaron….

Aaron : Call me Aaron will do

We shook hands and Thomas asked Gary to remain in the lobby while the 2 of them will walk me through.

Before we began the tour of level 3, I saw another lift chimed and the doors opened.

My breath was taken away as I watch this really pretty and hot girl walk out from the lift.

She looked a little unsure as she stared at a card she was holding and one of the reception staff immediately went over to attend to her.

I heard her speak, definitely a Singaporean. It was then I noticed her clothes and the things she carried.

Everything is branded.

The Birkins bag she’s carrying has got to be worth at least half my annual salary.

Woman : How long do I need to wait ??

Receptionist : We will be right with you shortly… can I get you a drink ?

Woman : Coffee… black…. 2 cubes of sugar….. and I want a glass of water…. Warm please..... can you turn down the aircon… it’s a bit warm…

Wow. The way she speaks, it’s as if the world owes her a living.

She don’t look that old, in fact upon closer inspection, you can tell she’s actually just a little girl trying to act all grown up.

She cannot be a day over 22 .

She’s trying hard to put on an air but it failed terribly.

She’s pretty alright, I give it to her but from her body language, I’m guessing she’s probably someone’s mistress or some shit waiting to get a plastic surgery done.

Woman : Yes ??!! Why are you staring at me ? Is there a problem ??

Aaron tapped me on my shoulder and apologised .

Aaron : None at all… our staff will be with you shortly….

He just smiled and we went down a short corridor before he gestured to the access panel. I tapped the card and we stepped into this long corridor about 2.5m wide. On my left is a row of glass panels but the screens are frosted, you can’t see through.

On my right is a solid concrete wall painted in white.

The sterile look and feel is a stark contrast from the lush interiors and finishing in the lobby.

Aaron : Ok Jude… what I’m about to show you…. Is ….. sensitive… you will be in a lot of trouble if you reveal what you are about to see….

Jude : I understand… don’t worry…. I like my job….

Aaron : hahah… we’ll see…

I smiled as Aaron tapped his card on a access panel on the glass itself.

Like a sleight of hand by a seasoned magician, the frosting on the glass disappeared, turning clear within a split second.

The smile on my face was gone and my jaws literally dropped 2 inches.

Thomas : It’s one way… they cannot see us…

I cannot believe what I was seeing in front of me.

It’s a room. Clean and white with nothing except a roll of specially built stainless steel tables.

I’m looking not at the tables or how clean the room is.

I’m looking at 2 men pulling a screaming and struggling girl towards one of the tables.

Jude : What… what are they doing ??!!

Aaron : Just watch…

The girl was still in her school uniforms , she’s from one of the ITE ( institute of technical education ) . She was wearing a t-shirt with the school name and her school skirt. The 2 men grabbed her and literally throw the struggling and screaming girl on the table.

She kicked and trashed about, fighting for her live as her hands and legs were restraint with leather cuffs fixed to the 4 corners of the steel table.

Then without breaking the momentum, one of the men took a pair of scissors and he started to cut. I don’t fucking believe what I’m seeing.

He’s cutting off her clothes.

The girl cried and screamed, her head jerked and I could see the tightness in her veins around her neck as her skirt was cut off. Her panty too was cut and removed from her body.

Next , off came her shirt and her bra.

It was a sick sight but I’m getting an erection.

The girl sobbed and cried helplessly as a hose was brought up. With her tied to the table, they hosed her down and started to apply soap to clean her up.

They touched her.

They touched all over her, grinning as they worked. The cries of the girl fell on deaf ears as I watch them play with her small but supple breast, teasing and pulling her nipple as she trashed about on the table.

I was snapped out of my trance when Aaron spoke.

Aaron : This is where we process them…. When they first enter the facility…

I turned around and looked at Aaron :

Jude : what do you mean by process ?

Just then, the door inside the room opened and I saw another girl being brought in. She was being carried in by one of the security guys.

Aaron : It depends on our luck…. Some are more obedient… some we manage to sedate them… some just passed out during the transfer…. It can be quite a traumatic experience…

I watch as the girl from ITE gets hosed down a 2nd time by one of the guy while the other head over to the girl who was not moving.
Old 04-05-2017, 11:21 AM
Samster (A)

The girl looked young as well, probably 18 , 19 at the most. He emptied her pockets of stuff, phone, coins, a pack of squashed cigarettes before removing her clothes easily. He did not even need to cut them.

Jude : What are you doing with them ??

My erections pushed against my pants painfully as I watch the guy mumbled something as he played with the breast of the new girl. His friend responded by sticking his finger inside the trashing and sobbing girl from ITE.

Aaron : They are our products …

Jude : What ?

Aaron : You see Jude…. We have a population crisis…. In this country…people are not having kids…. Not making babies….

He tapped his card again and the glass became frosted again.

We walked further down the corridor and he continued.

Aaron : Our facility wants to try and solve this problem …

Jude : What do you mean ??

Aaron : You see… these girls…. They don’t deserve the life they have… the moment they step through that door, you have to stop treating them as humans….. they’re products…or maybe a better word would be livestock….

I could feel my heartrate shooting up as we stopped in front of another section.

Aaron continued talking for a while longer before he tapped the 2nd panel.

Aaron : The sole purpose of the female species… is to reproduce… that’s all there is…. They serve no other purpose in life…. Ok, perhaps to satisfy our sexual desires, but other than that…. Nothing…

Aaron said it in an emotionless voice.

Aaron : We only need them to bear the child , that’s all.

He went on to say that a young healthy female of child bearing age, can safely deliver a child every 2 years without over taxing her body.

Aaron : We feed them, and we fertilise their eggs during ovulation….and we watch the miracle of life begin.

I was absolutely speechless by then as the panels in the 2nd area got defrosted.

It was another room.

I could see a girl hugging her self, sobbing on a sofa. She’s naked, totally naked.

Aaron : don’t worry, temperature is 25 degrees, she’s not freezing.

The girl looked scared and disoriented.

Jude : What… what’s her name ??

Thomas : They don’t have names in here… they’re not people…not your friends or colleagues… we give them numbers…

Aaron looked at a small tablet he was holding and said that the girl in the room used to be called Huiyi. An undergraduate at a local university. Now she’s just called #425 .

Aaron answered my next question even before I asked.

Aaron : Now, we are civilised people.... we don’t just kidnap girls off the street and bring them here…..

Jude : How do they end up here then ?

Aaron : #425….. is the step daughter of a rich businessman… he didn’t want her in his life with her mother…. And she’s been very rude and rebellious since he came into her life….so he… gives us a call… on the pretext of sending her overseas for education…. He sends her here…

Jude : People will look for her… her friends… relatives…

Aaron laughed.

Aaron : That’s the easy part… we’ll come to that later……#425 is a healthy Chinese female in her prime child bearing age. …………..We just tested her luteinizing hormones ( LH ), they’re spiking… which in simple English….meant that she’s ovulating…

I swallowed a gulp of saliva as the glass panel went white again, blocking off my view.

Jude : Then what?? What happens when she ovulates ?

Aaron raised an eyebrow and smiled.

Aaron : You know the answer to that Jude…. But…..hahaha

He looked at Thomas before looking back at me.

Aaron : I suspect your question is geared towards , who….. is the one to impregnate her ? am I right ??

The look on my face gave me away as I turned and walked further down the corridor.

We came to the 3rd section and Aaron answered the question I had on my mind again.

Aaron : All healthy men are eligible…..or should I say… all healthy….staff of the facility ?

I almost felt my leg buckle as the contents of the 3rd room was revealed to me.

I saw one of the security staff that was with Thomas inside the room.

He was having sex with a girl.

The girl was restraint on a rack, her face angled a 45 degrees on a cushion with a hole in the middle, similar to those you rest your head on when getting a massage. I could see tears rolling down her cheeks, her hands gripped onto the leather restraints she was cuffed on while her legs barely held her own body up.

That staff just grunted and fuck himself into the girl.

Aaron : There are different categories … we canter to different folks….

Aaron explained that you rich people might not want to carry their own child with their body. Instead, they would use surrogates that are available at the facility.

There are also couples who have been trying for a child for so long, exhausting all the IVF subsidies the government gives, spending tens of thousands of dollars in treatment, all they ever wanted was a child.

Aaron : Here….. we make their dreams come true….. there are no limits to what we can do with these girls…. No one even know they are here…. We have husbands and wives coming along together to choose a healthy girl…. Then the wife watches as the husband impregnate the girl with his genes ….. well the wife can’t bear a child… so this is something they can consider….

Aaron added that usually couples adopt one of the child that comes out from the facility, they will take care of all the paper work and make everything a breeze.

Aaron : there are different price categories ….for different babies… but we will come to that later…. It’s more for business development folks to take care of anyway….

Jude : but… all these… is against the girl’s will ?...

Aaron : It’s against their will of course but we don’t care…. They’re just life stocks to us….understand Jude ?? Women are nothing…. But a vessel to breed…. So we will breed them like they are meant to. ….

He tapped me on my shoulder and say it would take a while for this to sink in but I need to remember not to treat them as equals.

Aaron : livestocks….Jude… livestocks.. bitches and sluts…. That’s all they are…. A cum depository … haha

We watched for a couple more minutes as the thrusting intensified, the girl gritted her teeth and screamed as the staff unloaded his cum deep into her ovulating womb, millions of sperms swimming up her fallopian tube in an epic race to reach her egg.

Aaron : After you unload inside her, we take care of the well beings of the girls too.

The girl struggled and shook her head, I could see her shouting ‘no, no. no’ as she was dragged against her wish to another couch. She was restrained again on her back, both her legs were cuffed and raised.

Aaron : helps the sperm a little…. We don’t want them all to leak out…

Then I watched in horror as the staff took a large vibrating toy and apply it to the girls’ freshly fucked cunt.

The couch and restrains shake violently as the staff forced the girl into an orgasm as more tears roll down her cheeks. I watch as she hit her head several times on the couch, sobbing away.

Aaron : An orgasm is good for the mind and body… the contractions of the muscles in the vagina would help the sperm reach the egg too…. We’re not sure if that’s really the case but it’s been a practice here… so we continue doing it…

The screen went off again as Thomas gestured for me towards another section of level 3.

Thomas : We’re almost done…. 2 more sections to go.

Aaron revealed a room with several beds. It’s like a hospital ward and all the girls are restrained . There’s a section with a room which we cannot see through.

Jude : What’s that room.

Aaron : Usually by the time the girls are forcibly impregnated a few times, most of them will have been broken down…. We treat them like animals…. In order to keep them in check…. But sometimes.. you will get a few stubborn ones… some that still believe they can get out of this place…. That room is for…. How do I put it…. Girls with discipline problem… haha…

He explained that the girls are allowed to rest in that room after being fertilised, although I think the more appropriate word would be raped against their will. They also provide a comprehensive health check up prior to breeding to make sure the quality of the baby that comes out is of acceptable standard.

The last room at the end of the corridor is the largest. I could see a nursery tucked at the corner, a newborn child sleeping soundly at inside the cot.

Several pregnant woman were in the room.

One was chained to a threadmill as she walked.

Another had a collar around her neck as she was restrained on the bed.

One was staring into black space as she touched her stomach, stroking the belly which another life was growing inside her.

Jude : What happens to the baby ?

Aaron : We have a long waiting list, usually by the time the girl has been impregnated , we would already have a couple on standby to take over…

Jude : Just like that ? you can take the baby ??

Aaron laughed.

Aaron : I have 2 kids… let me tell you how easy this is… There are only a handful of staff that will see the delivery… 4, 5 max. Baby gets delivered, a notification of live birth is signed. That’s all you need to register the baby. …. I have had couples who would lie low for whole 9 months…. Only to magically appear with a child to show their relatives… hahaha…same blood type too…

Jude : What about the mother ??

Aaron : They rest, recuperate… and the process repeats…

I felt my heart sink as the screen frosted up again in front of me.
Old 04-05-2017, 11:22 AM
Samster (A)

Aaron : It’s a lot to swallow I know… which is why usually we give the staff the next day off once they get clearance to this level…. Give them some time to digest all these…

Jude : Isn’t this cruel ?

We walked back down the corridor and Aaron went on with his reasoning.

Aaron : What is cruel ? To bring a child into this world and not having the means to provide for him or her ? Our clients are rich folks, they can give the best for the child, nurture him/her properly…

He quoted me an example.

Aaron : That girl… from ITE…Linda……. She’s been in girls home twice… shoplifted frequently…. And she pushed her grandmother off her wheel chair when she refused to give her money…… what use do the society have for someone like her ? ? …. She’s more useful here….really…

As we got nearer to the entrance of the corridor, Aaron paused.

Aaron : All the young girls these days…. They think just because they are young, have a good figure and looks, they all want to be some sugar babe…. Be a mistress to some rich man…. They think they are smarter than the others…. Why work so hard when you can just spread your legs ??? hahaha

Aaron : They think they can play the men, that their sugar daddy is stupid….that they can twirl them around their fingers …. Well guess what… There is a reason… why these men can afford to be a sugar daddy or keep a mistress….and it’s not because they’re rich… It’s because they make rational decisions….

Aaron : When they get tired of the girl, it’s over. The smarter girls know when to leave, part amicably and don’t make a fuss. The dumb ones think they can have more… that they can demand more from these men…. Threaten their marriage…. Or to expose their relationships…. Hahaha…. That’s when our phone would ring….

Aaron reached for the door but he paused.

Aaron : Tell me Jude…. After seeing all these… what are you feeling right now ?

Jude : Fucked up…..

Aaron laughed.

Aaron : Good !.... that means you are being honest…. I can tell you’re pretty shell shocked too.. ahha but it’s normal…

Jude : I don’t know what is normal or not anymore…

Aaron : haha… there’s one more thing….

Jude : What is it…

Aaron : This… has to remain confidential…

Jude : Of course… I mean…. Even if you tell anyone… who would believe ??

Aaron : ahaha… so… does that mean you are in with us on this ???

My heart was thumping really fast.

I really don’t know what to think.

It’s pretty fucked up but what can I say ?

I can only say yes for now and think of something later.

Jude : yes… yes I am..

Aaron : that is not good enough for me… ahha… proof it.

Jude : Huh ?

Aaron : Proof it … proof you are in all the way….

Jude: H…. How…

Aaron flashed me his tablet and I saw the picture of the same stuck up girl I saw in the lobby earlier.

Aaron : The sugarbabe who thinks she can play with the director of a listed company…

Jude : Whh.. what about her ??

Thomas added in a cold voice.

Thomas : Process her…

………………………………………
Old 04-05-2017, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 14
godsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud of

Another great story build up.

I have bought quite a few of bro ilocks ebooks and its worth every penny.

Keep up the good work bro.

Can't wait for more.

P.s- btw. Is this new story in-between the sushi story?
Old 04-05-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
PokemanCum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, camping here!
Old 04-05-2017, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
vanness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro ilock is this new story inspired by a popular nosleep series? with a touch of your signature local flavor and sexual elements

loving it. tent pitched
Old 04-05-2017, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
puxihongqiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My fav author at it again.

Its a new genre for sure and I am looking forward to it!

Once again I want to thank ilock bro for such wonderful stories, please readers go support his blog, I write sometimes, and I can tell its takes alot of effort.

Some of his supplement stories are very good. Worth every penny esp if you had read the main piece for free already =p
Old 04-05-2017, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
kinergy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another superb story! camping here...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1