The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2017, 01:14 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 13-year-old arrested for allegedly throwing ofo bicycle from HDB block

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
I'm not sure if fingerprints was how they identified the boy. There probably be multiple prints on it as it's an public items singapore is small. It's very likely to be by word of mouth.

And don't need 30th floor, depending on angle and bad luck, second floor is enough to be killer litter already.
No need for fingerprint. He was caught on video with face in view.
Old 18-06-2017, 01:19 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
What problem this kid have with the bike?
I heard he was frustrated as another asshole had taken the bike home and locked the bike and as he could not use it so threw it down in frustration.
Old 18-06-2017, 05:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ‘Leaders must be able to take criticism, acknowledge mistakes’: PM Lee

Opposition members point out that Oxley-squabble is not just sibling rivalry but highlights major flaws in governance

June 17, 2017

The Prime Minister (PM) as well as members of his Cabinet have tried to characterise the serious aspersions cast upon him by the PM’s brother and sister as petty sibling squabble. But members of the opposition have pointed out that it is not mere sibling rivalry but that the allegations point to matters of public interest, which raise grave concerns.

Secretary-general of the Singapore First party, in writing an open letter to the President of Singapore, highlighted that two allegations especially must be dealt with by an official enquiry.

“Two key points stand out. Dr Lee Wei Ling and Mr Lee Hsien Yang have alleged

1. that PM Lee misuses “his position and influence over the government and its agencies to drive his personal agenda” against them and Hsien Yang’s wife Suet Fern, and

2. that even though Ho Ching (wife of PM Lee) does not hold any elected or official position in government, “her influence is pervasive, and extends well beyond her job purview”.

These are serious allegations from senior members of the establishment who have given much of their life to public service. They should not be taken lightly. They hit at Singapore’s core values.”

Member of Singapore People’s Party (SPP), Ravi Philemon, said that 3 things in particular stand out for him.

“Number 1 – the alleged omnipresence of the state machinery and how they are supposedly misused by our Prime Minister.

Number 2 – This is not just a matter of if Lee Kuan Yew’s house should be destroyed or not. It is a serious question of if the government is above the law, so much so that it has the right to override the legally binding will.

And number 3 – That Lucien Wong who was once the personal lawyer of the Prime Minister, is now the Attorney-General of Singapore.”

Jeannette Chong-Aruldoss, another member of the SPP, described the Ministerial Committee as a “tragic joke”.

“It is like the Boss of a company has a quarrel with Mr Someone. Then the Boss gathers a number of his employees and empowers them to decide who is right: he (the Boss) or Mr Someone. Boss submits a long testimony to this group of his employees giving them his account of the events and his opinion about Mr Someone’s motives.

How on earth can such a group of subordinates, who are otherwise answerable to the Boss, be expected to act independently and to able to make an objective decision? Does such a dubious committee really have the option to decide against their Boss?

It is a rule of natural justice that a man cannot be a judge in his own cause: “Nemo judex in causa sua”. Asking your underlings to determine the outcome of a case in which you have a personal interest in, is to me a breach of that rule.

Tragically, the joke is on us, the citizenry. For it does not bode well for us when we cannot detect, turn a blind eye to or condone conflict of interests and use of state powers for personal benefits.”

continue reading here : http://www.theindependent.sg/opposit...in-governance/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 18-06-2017, 08:35 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
No need for fingerprint. He was caught on video with face in view.
I look at the video over again and only see the side view
Old 18-06-2017, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

He had better say that in court. Be it the truth or his lawyer made it up for him, that's the only way for a lighter sentence, along with school records of anger management issues and diagnosed maybe autism...

But still... there's precedent already set already..

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...r-more-charges
Old 18-06-2017, 10:44 AM
Samster

Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

just hang in tight everyone, and SAVE UP MONEY. Sg's current status won't last forever
Old 18-06-2017, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2287 / Power: 13
xqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I heard he was frustrated as another asshole had taken the bike home and locked the bike and as he could not use it so threw it down in frustration.
i see this incident as more of his parent's problem, as 13 years boy really shouldnt behave lie that
Old 18-06-2017, 12:09 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
He had better say that in court. Be it the truth or his lawyer made it up for him, that's the only way for a lighter sentence, along with school records of anger management issues and diagnosed maybe autism...

But still... there's precedent already set already..

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...r-more-charges
I think different case, the 1 in your link is 16 which is an age is considered an adult

Whereas this current case is consider a minor, so his punishment will not be as sever as the 16YO
Old 18-06-2017, 01:44 PM
Samster

yeah definitely not as harsh. but no way he's getting away scot free unless he really has a diagnosis of autism or something like that.
Old 18-06-2017, 06:53 PM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

What concerns Singapore is not the wishes of LKY but the allegation of abuse of authority and powers

By onlinecitizen on June 18, 2017 Current Affairs

Below is a Facebook note shared by Mr Benjamin Pwee about the Lee family saga which is unfolding in social media. Mr Pwee was responding to an article written by Straits Times' Chua Mui Hoong, "Time to reflect and seek the common good".

Below is the note in full by Mr Pwee and reproduced with permission.

Well-written, Mui Hoong. I have kept silent till now, now it's my turn.

I too knew Lee Kuan Yew (LKY) up-close-and-personal in the six years I was in the Foreign Service, acting as his interpreter, notetaker and follow-upper on all his dealings with China. And his inimicable personal style of austere leadership came through in every conversation I was involved with him. And for all the criticisms levied against him, he was a historical leader and man of and for a specific time in Singapore's history.

Lee Hsien Yang (LHY) and Lee Weiling (LWL)'s first salvo was to question if Lee Hsien Loong (LHL) is being true to LKY's values. For me, this is the heart of the current saga that has meaning for all Singaporeans. Whilst matters of the will and personal motivations make for exciting soap drama, these concern the Lee family personally. It does not concern us.

What DOES concern us, is the 2 younger siblings' use of this house/will incident, to bring into question LHL's leadership integrity and (ab)use of state/government authority and powers to achieve personal desired ends. Including all the claims of phones being tapped, overseas travel being restricted, friends being affected, etc.

And on this count, our role as Singaporeans is to look back at the performance and track record of the current government's and political leaders' use/misuse of state organs and authority to achieve pre-intended goals, without sufficient public consultation, or proper debate in Parliament, or legal respect for private property. And this is not about the few and far in:between instances of things with national heritage or historical value. Its about entering personal property without consent of owner, defining what constitutes permissible free speech and what doesn't, and other less significant incidences.

continue reading here : https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...ty-and-powers/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 18-06-2017, 06:55 PM
Samster

Dr Lee Weiling: Minister K Shanmugam knew Lee Kuan Yew’s real wish and concern as LKY had consulted him

By onlinecitizen on June 18, 2017 Current Affairs

Dr Lee Weiling has just posted a Facebook post, anguishing over the alleged changes in Mr K Shanmugam, Minister of Home Affairs and Law whom she had been good friends with.

Dr Lee, who is the daughter of late Lee Kuan Yew and sister of the current Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, has been embroiled in an ongoing dispute between the Lee family and allegations of PM Lee's abuse of state organs to achieve his personal desires.

In her post, she wrote that both Mr K Shanmugam and her were once very good friends and had helped each other a great deal.

She also noted that the Minister knows of Mr Lee Kuan Yew's real wish and concern as her father had consulted him when the Minister was invited by her to the property at 38 Oxley Road.

"His view on conflicts of interests is absurd and unethical. It is sad to see how he has changed." wrote Dr Lee.

Just yesterday, Mr Lee Hsien Yang who is also the brother of PM Lee, highlighted that he and his sister were not given the list of the committee that was formed to deliberate on the government's decision in regards to the property at 38 Oxley Road when asked. They were only informed through Deputy Prime Minister Teo Chee Hean's statement issued on Saturday late afternoon.

Mr Lee had written in his post that he and his sister had expressed specific concerns on the possible membership of Mr K Shanmugam and his conflict of interest having advised Lee Kuan Yew and the two on options to help achieve Lee Kuan Yew's wishes, and the drafting of the demolition wish.

continue reading here : https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...consulted-him/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 18-06-2017, 07:01 PM
Samster

‘I’ve not thought about what lies beyond demolition’: Lee Hsien Yang on Lee Kuan Yew’s Oxley Road home

18 Jun 2017 05:16PM (Updated: 18 Jun 2017 06:15PM)

SINGAPORE: Mr Lee Hsien Yang on Sunday (Jun 18) indicated that he had no plans for the site of his late father Lee Kuan Yew’s home at Oxley Road, as yet.

In response to a query from Channel NewsAsia, Mr Lee, who is locked in a dispute with his brother, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, over the house, said: “I purchased the house to fulfil my parents wishes. That is my sole aim. I have not thought about what lies beyond demolition if I achieve it."

He added that he has not made any application seeking approval for demolition of the house and that his sister, Dr Lee Wei Ling, does not intend to move out.

“My sister is living there and has every intention to live a long life."

Mr Lee Hsien Yang and Dr Lee are joint executors and trustees of the late Mr Lee‘s will and want the Government to honour his wish to demolish the house immediately after his death, or after Dr Lee moves out.

PM Lee has said in Parliament that he intended to fulfil his father’s wishes on the house and that he would recuse himself from any Government decisions on the property.

It was revealed earlier this week that a ministerial committee is looking into the options for the house on 38 Oxley Road. PM Lee has made public a summary of his statutory declaration on the matter, highlighting “grave concerns” about how his father’s last will was prepared.

Deputy Prime Minister Teo Chee Hean on Saturday released a statement saying there is nothing "secret" about the ministerial committee and said the Government has the responsibility to consider the public interest aspects of any property with heritage and historical significance. This includes Mr Lee Kuan Yew’s house as “many critical decisions on the future of Singapore were made there by Mr Lee and our pioneer leaders”, he said.

DPM Teo also said he has tasked relevant agencies to study a range of options for the house and has shared some of these options with the Lee siblings.

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...-house-8956630

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 18-06-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
Ultrarich deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xqueen View Post
i see this incident as more of his parent's problem, as 13 years boy really shouldnt behave lie that
Parents should be partly responsible ....
Old 19-06-2017, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
I look at the video over again and only see the side view
That HDB block is a fairly new building and has police cams installed in the lift lobby and corridors. They do not need to rely on the youtube video footage to id him.
Old 19-06-2017, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
There are many such assholes around. Ofo should do something to prevent these assholes from turning the Ofo bikes into their own personal bikes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1