The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2017, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future
Re: Sex with colleagues

Thanks for all the comments and support...
PART 13
Next day, S didn’t report to work, she, together with the rest of the secretaries and the organizing committee have travelled to neighboring country to set up for the coming Dinner and Dance event.

From D, we have subsidiaries in other countries so they will take turn to organize the event; last year it was us so this year someone else will do the organizing. And this year’s theme is “A Night in the Wild SAFRAI.” D said this event is very interesting. He meet one of staff from another company and actually had a one night stand with her. When he woke up, she is already gone, he doesn’t even now her name and how she looks like. He said this year he will be trying to look for her again. Hmmm…

When we reached the hotel, all the department secretaries were there waiting for us. Saw our pretty S standing there; simple dressing, White Under Armour running singlet, revealing her pink bra underneath it, with a light blue denim bermuda shorts that is so short that most guys will try their luck to peek at her butt cheek.

"K do you find that there is a change in S dressing ?" D asked

"Izzit ? In what way ? "

"Seems like she is more daring leh. Last time I don't see her dress this way. Her bermuda so short that show off her butt cheek."

"Maybe now relationship with hubby better that why dressing more daring ? I don't know I just guessing."

"Cannot be lah. Cannot be overnight change lah."

Seems like D was sensing something liao.

Just then S saw us, she was waved and signaled us to go over to her. Once she marked our attendance. She distributed the hotel room card to us.

“K this is yours.” She said as she handed the last card to me.

"I got the last room ? Must be most lousy room lor."

Hey your room has the best good view, I purposely reserved for you.” She whispered to me as she hand over the card to me.

"So is my room next to yours?” I asked

"No lah....my is higher floor." She replied.

“Chey like that scenery nice also no use.”

“Hey, don’t speak so loud lah so many people here. Maybe I will visit your room to view the scenery leh. You never know.”

“You will be most welcome and I will be waiting.”

“I said maybe hor.”

With that she turned away and led the team to the lift so that we could go to our respective room to rest and get ready for the evening main event.
Old 24-06-2017, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
elefen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep it going bro
Old 25-06-2017, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story. Thank you TS. Just up you my 14 humble points.
Old 25-06-2017, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Fazzyrim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice one. Looking forward to next part!
Old 25-06-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

PART 14
D and me have decided that tonight we will dressed like hunters so that we can go and hunt down those “animals” out there especially those pretty female ones….lol

When we reached the ballroom, it's decorated with the WILD SAFRAI feel; many “animals” has already arrived and more coming in. There are common ones like tigress, leopards, zebras, also a few monkeys. Rare one are giraffes, lions and some dress like jungle natives; a couple of them, ladies, pretty ones, they were dressed in those torn-up brown bikinis. Nice. According to D. they might be colleagues from Thailand and these few ladies are always the center of attraction.

D saw that I was also attracted to them and suggested that we should each capture them and torture them in our room. He told me that last year he nearly caught one of them if not because of S. He told me S got drunk and he was trying to protect her and by the time he went back to the ballroom, they were gone. He said this year he not going to bother about S liao if she gets drunk again too bad liao. But if he can't get his target and she is still available then maybe he might consider....

"Ladies like S who lack love from hubby could be very horny. K maybe you like to try ? Ha ha ha."

"Huh me ? Ha ha maybe like you said cannot get other target and she is there and available...maybe can try lah....ha ha."

"Ha ha great minds think alike." D replied

We went into the ballroom, sat down at our allocated seats began our scanning, to look out for good targets and make fun of those CMI ones. D told me to locate and lock-on to those targets that I am interested cause once the dinner ends it will be all hell break loose with all the socializing, drinking and dancing. Don’t restrict myself to one target as she might also be target of someone else or she might just disappeared back to her room once the party ends. But the problem is I am still locating my main target !

But suddenly I saw a back view of a lady that resembles her. She was wearing a bare back leopard print costume which is rather short.

“D do you think that lady is S ?”

“Where where ?” D asked

“2 o’clock, the lady in leopard print costume.” I said

“Ya ya I think so….should be….wa tonight she sexy sio.”

“Ya man…first time I see her wear so short and her bare back is so deep. Wooo. Nice.”

“Ya man…deep deep…confirm no wear bra…I think she got put those nipple sticke ba. Don’t think she dare to go bar…”

“Maybe she use those sticky nude bra leh….”

“Ya maybe….But those sticky nude bra drop how ? …..ha ha ha.”

“I also don’t know ha ha ha….”

“Sometimes God is fair lah….some girls not pretty but got big boobs but as for S, she pretty lah but boobs small small.” D said

“Ya I agreed with you but some said small small easy to eat and very sensitive.”

"I not sure leh...never try before. Maybe put her in my target list tonight if not later she kena caught by someone else then wasted...ha ha ha."

"Let’s go and ambush her….” D said continued.

“Let’s go…” I replied and was off my seat before D would answer.

We did a left flank and caught her by surprise.

“Caught a leopard.” D said as he pretended to hug S.

“Aiya…. ” As S tried to avoid him.

“ WA tonight you are such a pretty and sexy leopard.” I said

“Thanks. You so sweet, not like D always want to disturb me.” S said to me.

“Wa said until like this... I jealous liao lor. ” D said

“Aiyo thought you target is those native ladies ?” I said

“Ya man and need to make sure they don’t run away…ha ha ha.”

‘The two of you the eyes very busy hor…” S said

“Just now yes but now I only have eyes on you…” I said

"Sure or not ?" S replied shyly.

“Bei tahan both of you liao….I go and look for my target liao…” D said and went off.

“K I can’t chat now, still need to go bring in other VIPs to their seats…” S said.

“O sure...but by end of the night I will make sure I catch this sexy leopard and bring her back to my room.”

“Hmm...we shall see about that…hee hee” S replie and then rushed off.
Old 25-06-2017, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 535 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great upd!!
Old 25-06-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1854 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Seems like the exciting part is starting soon....don't keep us waiting for too long.
Old 25-06-2017, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
DaiyaSeto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 25-06-2017, 06:29 PM
Samster

Bros thanks all for the support.
Btw I received a couple of bros PM after they read my latest post; they are asking if I have any pic of S in her leopard costume and possible to share.
I am not too sure...need to do a search on my old mobile but no promises.
Any other bros here also interested ?
Old 25-06-2017, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 8
Centrico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetics View Post
Btw I received a couple of bros PM after they read my latest post; they are asking if I have any pic of S in her leopard costume and possible to share.
I'm interested too!!
Thanks in advance bro
Old 25-06-2017, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centrico View Post
I'm interested too!!
Thanks in advance bro
Me too bro....
Old 25-06-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Need to ask one meh? Lol. A pic speaks a thousand word!
Old 25-06-2017, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
kongnguyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Me too bro....
Me too as well
Old 26-06-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1854 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes yes I am interested....please share with us once you got the pic. Thanks !
Old 26-06-2017, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
Argon8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interested in the leopard costume too, thanks bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1