The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2016, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
I wonder why they did not disclose the cause of the incident ? More things to hide ?
You miss the point again la.

Khaw beh wan kept quiet on important things cos his rationale is the cracks don't pose safety hazard.
He admit later he was wrong which means in future he will reveal things which aren't critical.

And yet bca now can keep quiet so soon after khaw's cock up!!!

I bet the reason bca kept quiet cos they're being sued. Which is fcuking stupid cos this is a public safety issue.
Old 19-08-2016, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 16
placido deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplacido deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Ang Mo Kio lift shot up 17 floors, trapping a maid

I smell something fishy .
Old 19-09-2016, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 13
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

New scheme to help pay for costs of modernising HDB lifts

Posted 19 Sep 2016 12:36
Updated 19 Sep 2016 13:18

SINGAPORE: A new Lift Enhancement Programme (LEP) will be launched to help fund the costs of modernising older lifts in public housing estates, the Housing and Development Board (HDB) announced on Monday (Sep 19).

Last Friday, the Building and Construction Authority (BCA) recommended a list of eight items to modernise existing lifts in Singapore, in a move to enhance their reliability and performance.

Under the LEP, which will be rolled out over 10 years, HDB will fund about 90 per cent of town councils’ costs to install the BCA’s recommended enhancement features.

Lifts that are not equipped with the recommended features, and are not due for replacement soon – in other words, those that have been in operation for less than 18 years – will be eligible for the scheme.

“For the older lifts, it will make more sense for the town councils to replace them with new lifts which will come with these enhanced features,” said National Development Minister Lawrence Wong in a separate blogpost on Monday.

continue reading here : http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...s/3138166.html

Why are the investigations to the lift accidents taking so long ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 19-09-2016, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
horserace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Why are the investigations to the lift accidents taking so long ?
Hiding something from us again?
Old 20-09-2016, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Inteli3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by horserace View Post
Hiding something from us again?
Won't rule that out
Old 02-10-2016, 10:47 AM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

What's up with HDB lifts?

Published 5 hours ago

They take us to our homes each day, but recent accidents have given cause to pause. The Government will put up some $450 million to help modernise some lifts, but the scheme is voluntary and town councils must foot about 10 per cent of costs. With another $3 billion potentially needed to replace lifts that are too old to be updated, town councils have much to weigh up.

Janice Heng

When an elderly Housing Board resident lost a hand in a lift accident last October, it turned out to be the first in a spate of accidents that have plagued HDB lifts over the last year.

Madam Khoo Bee Hua, then 85, had stepped into her lift in Jurong and pressed the lift button without realising that her dog was outside - while she was still holding its leash. As the lift rose, her hand is believed to have been pulled through a gap in the doors.

The worst of the incidents since then came this May when Mr Lim Hang Chiang, 77, died when his mobility scooter fell over while backing out of a lift that was not level with the ground floor.

Since then, the authorities have stepped up audits of lifts, and completed the first phase of a lift regulations review which began in 2014.

The latest move is a $450 million Lift Enhancement Programme (LEP) announced last month, under which the HDB will give town councils around 90 per cent of the funding required to modernise lifts of up to 18 years of age, by installing recommended safety features. Town councils will have to chip in the remainder.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...with-hdb-lifts

What are the outcomes of all those lift accidents ? Still investigating ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 02-10-2016, 10:50 AM
Samster

Lift upgrading no longer a hot-button issue

Published 5 hours ago

Once part of PAP's campaign promises, the Lift Upgrading Programme had benefited 500,000 households by end-2014

Janice Heng

A decade ago, Housing Board lifts were making headlines. Tempers flew, but the problem was not with existing lifts. Rather, it was over lifts yet to be built.

In the early to mid-2000s, lifts were a hot political topic, thanks to the Housing Board's $5 billion Lift Upgrading Programme (LUP).

The scheme was for blocks built before 1990, which did not have lifts that stopped at every floor.

At its inception in 2001, the Government made it clear that the LUP was not free of political considerations - quite the opposite.

In announcing the LUP, then National Development Minister Mah Bow Tan said that "upgrading programmes are possible only because our people continue to support the Government" which generates budget surpluses. "That is why... the Government has given priority to those who have actively supported these programmes," he said

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...t-button-issue

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 02-10-2016, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Taking lifts for so many years nothing happen only when upgraded to new lifts I had to climb stairs every now and then...
Missed the old lifts whereby only break down once a blue moon..
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 02-10-2016, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
downloading deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Lift upgrading no longer a hot-button issue

Published 5 hours ago

Once part of PAP's campaign promises, the Lift Upgrading Programme had benefited 500,000 households by end-2014

Janice Heng

A decade ago, Housing Board lifts were making headlines. Tempers flew, but the problem was not with existing lifts. Rather, it was over lifts yet to be built.

In the early to mid-2000s, lifts were a hot political topic, thanks to the Housing Board's $5 billion Lift Upgrading Programme (LUP).

The scheme was for blocks built before 1990, which did not have lifts that stopped at every floor.

At its inception in 2001, the Government made it clear that the LUP was not free of political considerations - quite the opposite.

In announcing the LUP, then National Development Minister Mah Bow Tan said that "upgrading programmes are possible only because our people continue to support the Government" which generates budget surpluses. "That is why... the Government has given priority to those who have actively supported these programmes," he said

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...t-button-issue
I guess Hougang and Aljunied will be the last to have their lifts upgraded
Old 02-10-2016, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 21
aaaa is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraaaa is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraaaa is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraaaa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
Taking lifts for so many years nothing happen only when upgraded to new lifts I had to climb stairs every now and then...
Missed the old lifts whereby only break down once a blue moon..
Last time the old lifts are of much better quality .
Old 02-10-2016, 09:57 PM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by downloading View Post
I guess Hougang and Aljunied will be the last to have their lifts upgraded
If got uograde, they should thank sky thank earth.
If garbagement dulan them, give them the rejected, got crack lifts how?

It's like maids eating the leftovers cold rice, chicken bones etc cos boy boy must whack drumsticks first. Not happy, maid starve lor. Garbagement don't give a shit whether u live or die
________
Exchange points got thank you ma?
Old 15-11-2016, 09:47 AM
Samster

Part of lift ceiling in Pasir Ris block falls, injuring two

Published 4 hours ago

Investigations ongoing; town council says it'll look into compensation for family after probe

Yeo Sam Jo

Technical producer Mohammad Yazid Razali was leaving his parents' flat after dinner last Thursday when an ordinary lift ride nearly became a disaster.

Part of the ceiling of the lift at Block 480, Pasir Ris Drive 4, fell and hit Mr Yazid, his 63-year-old father and his two-year-old son on their heads. "It just dropped on us suddenly. Everybody was shocked," said Mr Yazid, 36, whose parents live in the block.

While Mr Yazid escaped without injuries, his son suffered a bump on his head. His father was scratched by the metal panel, left dangling on a cable.

His wife and two older daughters, who were also in the lift at the time, were unhurt.

Mr Yazid dialled the emergency number in the lift and also informed Pasir Ris-Punggol Town Council, before going to a nearby 24-hour clinic. The doctor said the injuries were not serious.

But Mr Yazid, who lives in a Housing Board flat in Woodlands, said: "I am angry. What kind of lift is this? My son cried loudly and had nightmares. Now he's traumatised and afraid to enter lifts."

He hopes something can be done to prevent such incidents from recurring. "It's lucky that I am tall and absorbed a lot of the impact (from the dislodged ceiling panel)," said Mr Yazid, who stands at 1.84m.

"But my grandfather and parents use the two lifts in the block every day. There are also quite a number of elderly people and kids who live there. I am worried that something might happen to them."

He is planning to seek compensation for the $128 that his family spent at the clinic.

In the past year or so, several incidents have occurred in which ceiling boards, cladding or other structures have dislodged from HDB blocks. There have also been incidents involving lifts in which people were hurt.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...s-injuring-two

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 15-11-2016, 08:11 PM
Samster

All three lifts at People's Park Complex break down, forcing some to climb 30 floors

Published 1 hour ago

Charmaine Ng

SINGAPORE - An unfortunate series of lift breakdowns at People's Park Complex forced some residents to climb 30 floors back to their homes, reported Shin Min Daily News on Tuesday (Nov 15).

All three lifts at the 31-storey complex broke down on Monday (Nov 14) afternoon at around 1.30pm, according to the Chinese newspaper.

One resident who was interviewed by Shin Min said two of the lifts were unoperational when she arrived at the complex that afternoon.

She then took the third lift, which was still operating at the time. Upon reaching the 15th floor, however, the doors of the lift were unable to close and became unresponsive.

After waiting for two minutes, she decided to climb the stairs of the remaining 14 floors to her apartment.

The building's management told Shin Min that the lifts often break down as they have been in operation for a long time.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...limb-30-floors

Mrt breakdown . lift breakdown so what else will break down ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 22-11-2016, 10:17 PM
Samster

Resident hurts leg when Boon Lay lift plunges and rises unexpectedly

A 65-year-old Boon Lay resident hurt her leg last Tuesday (Nov 15) when the lift at Block 207, Boon Lay Place, plunged unexpectedly.

Published 6 hours ago

Janice Heng

SINGAPORE - A 65-year-old Boon Lay resident hurt her leg last Tuesday (Nov 15) when the lift in her Boon Lay Housing Board block plunged unexpectedly from the third floor to the ground floor, then rose again to the second floor, Chinese daily Lianhe Zaobao reported.

The lift, at Block 207, Boon Lay Place, is currently closed.

The Building and Construction Authority (BCA) said that on Friday (Nov 18), it was alerted to an incident at the lift. BCA engineers, representatives from West Coast Town Council and the lift contractor visited the site to investigate.

"Based on BCA's investigations, there was an electronic fault that caused the lift to initiate a safety stop between the second and first storey until the lift re-levelled at the second storey," said a BCA spokesman.

The BCA said it has instructed West Coast Town Council to work with its lift contractor to do the necessary checks and rectifications to ensure that the issue is resolved.

Mr Patrick Tay, who is the Member of Parliament for the area, said he visited the resident at her home last Thursday after being informed of the incident by the town council that evening.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...s-unexpectedly

Yet another faulty lift incident . The resident should sue the town council for maximum damages and medical fees.

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 22-11-2016, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Resident hurts leg when Boon Lay lift plunges and rises unexpectedly

A 65-year-old Boon Lay resident hurt her leg last Tuesday (Nov 15) when the lift at Block 207, Boon Lay Place, plunged unexpectedly.

Published 6 hours ago

Janice Heng

SINGAPORE - A 65-year-old Boon Lay resident hurt her leg last Tuesday (Nov 15) when the lift in her Boon Lay Housing Board block plunged unexpectedly from the third floor to the ground floor, then rose again to the second floor, Chinese daily Lianhe Zaobao reported.

The lift, at Block 207, Boon Lay Place, is currently closed.

The Building and Construction Authority (BCA) said that on Friday (Nov 18), it was alerted to an incident at the lift. BCA engineers, representatives from West Coast Town Council and the lift contractor visited the site to investigate.

"Based on BCA's investigations, there was an electronic fault that caused the lift to initiate a safety stop between the second and first storey until the lift re-levelled at the second storey," said a BCA spokesman.

The BCA said it has instructed West Coast Town Council to work with its lift contractor to do the necessary checks and rectifications to ensure that the issue is resolved.

Mr Patrick Tay, who is the Member of Parliament for the area, said he visited the resident at her home last Thursday after being informed of the incident by the town council that evening.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...s-unexpectedly

Yet another faulty lift incident . The resident should sue the town council for maximum damages and medical fees.
You got it half right.
I see no reason why if they sue everybody including the cb mp, they cant get every cent due to them. But don't b surprised garbagement come up with their usual tricks to fuck them.

And not only should they sue, shanmugam should charge everybody involved including town council n lift company n even the mp. So many fucking serious cases, why no action taken?

Don't only whack the small fry.
________
Exchange points half right ma
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1