The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2017, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of
Re: Street Walkers at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
The street walkers at roadsides near lor 18 and 16 are gone.
What a pity.
I used to ogle them, sometimes ask price for fun, just to get into the mood b4 visiting WL.
The hse WL can sometimes be so rush.
Older folks like myself need teasers.
lol bro lorres, suddenly everyone reminiscing about old times after you started this..

Back then walking down the lorongs was excitement itself. Look look, see see, chat with the chio ones abit, sometimes they come and hook your arm so that they can press their boobs onto you, and then the more aggressive ones used to grab your arm and rub your didi right there on the street.

Not sure about the current situation, appreciate some updates as well.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 22-06-2017, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
lol bro lorres, suddenly everyone reminiscing about old times after you started this..

Back then walking down the lorongs was excitement itself. Look look, see see, chat with the chio ones abit, sometimes they come and hook your arm so that they can press their boobs onto you, and then the more aggressive ones used to grab your arm and rub your didi right there on the street.

Not sure about the current situation, appreciate some updates as well.
I did see a few opposi. ..
Wait. I remb some OKT says that in the past, street walkers eat into the legal house biz.
Won't be surprised if OKT are the ones who called the police.
Customer footfalls are down in geylang.
Caused by unregulated FL, ML and the alcohol restriction.
FL who bothered to ply GL instead of internet or ML, is likely a hit and run type, be it PRC or Indon. They will be discrete and hence not much fun.
Its getting boring.
I guess its still exciting for teens. They see naked boobs and pussy and will immediately cum.
Old 22-06-2017, 05:22 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
ff11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
I did see a few opposi. ..
Wait. I remb some OKT says that in the past, street walkers eat into the legal house biz.
Won't be surprised if OKT are the ones who called the police.
Customer footfalls are down in geylang.
Caused by unregulated FL, ML and the alcohol restriction.
FL who bothered to ply GL instead of internet or ML, is likely a hit and run type, be it PRC or Indon. They will be discrete and hence not much fun.
Its getting boring.
I guess its still exciting for teens. They see naked boobs and pussy and will immediately cum.
What about those who stand at lorong 24? Are they FL or are they regulated by AV? Does anybody know. There's always a big crowd looking at them.
Old 22-06-2017, 08:46 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Its been awhile since i've been back in Geylang. I used to love picking Indo gals on lor8/10, China gals along Talma and L14, and Viets l24/26. Been a long time and i imagine not so many street walkers now. Can anyone comment on current conditions?
current situation? Ghost town
Old 22-06-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ff11 View Post
What about those who stand at lorong 24? Are they FL or are they regulated by AV? Does anybody know. There's always a big crowd looking at them.
any streetwalkers are fl not regulated....license wl not allowed to be seen out in public..even when they transit around must not be in provocative dressing..
Old 23-06-2017, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
any streetwalkers are fl not regulated....license wl not allowed to be seen out in public..even when they transit around must not be in provocative dressing..
Quite interesting to see a WL that you had fucked, all dressed in ugly shorts and baggy T shirt, with glasses, out and about after work.....
We saw each other, and both of us gave cheeky grins.....along with her "sisters". LOL!
Sorry, off topic.
Old 24-06-2017, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
current situation? Ghost town

no more thrill of the hunt

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 24-06-2017, 10:29 AM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post

no more thrill of the hunt
just slowly check the different houses for your hunt lor
Old 24-06-2017, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21604 / Power: 19
SimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond repute

Sometime still can spot few at the big car park btw L21 n 23
Most MILFs fast food tat holding white card
Old 24-06-2017, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyUnperfect View Post
Sometime still can spot few at the big car park btw L21 n 23
Most MILFs fast food tat holding white card
The best was when they are standing at the carpark beside the seafood restraunt, from far can see all the goodies
Old 24-06-2017, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
lionheart99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Yes those were the times, always exciting to go look see even when you not in mood to fuck, every month new batch will come, new girls to look at.

Comparing who got the biggest boobs, prettiest face or sexy dressing as you walk around the lanes and walk back the way you came to get second look or chanced upon those you missed.

From prc street to indonesia street to corner near the alley where the euro wl are, and the agressive touting okt who bring you to hotel room to view the line up.

Good as it is back then, many session also hit n miss depending on the wl you picked
Old 25-06-2017, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Armour234 is Cool - loads of Potential

I was there last saturday night.
Ghost town.....haiz
Really miss the old glorious days when the lanes were occupied by beauties from china.
Old 25-06-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
SAWgunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

now every street corner got camera. heads up. literally.
Old 25-06-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
ff11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armour234 View Post
I was there last saturday night.
Ghost town.....haiz
Really miss the old glorious days when the lanes were occupied by beauties from china.
Now only left a few milf sitting between lorong 18 and lorong 20.
Old 26-06-2017, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 20
poker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ff11 View Post
Now only left a few milf sitting between lorong 18 and lorong 20.
But those milfs also bring you to the shady looking rooms upstairs where they sitting.

Not really streetwalkers like before, whereby you can go anywhere nearby or even drive them out to another hotel.

I also miss those good old days, at least you can verify their face and figure first, nowadays online all bluff one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1