The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thai Amulets...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fade View Post
Sawadee all..
Need enlightenment from all the amulet fans Bros here: my hub is a big fan of Thai amulets and recently he has been totally in craze with live bidding on FB and also made trips to BKK to see many master monks at the Temples. Not that I am against his faith but I see that he spends alot of time and money on this hobby and neglected his family and social life. He travel frequently for his job and once he get the chance to be back in Sg, he hangs out at Golden Mile. .
Did u ever suspect he is seeing a Thai ger??? Anyway, take photo of the amulets or whatever he has.
Old 26-06-2017, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Fade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Did u ever suspect he is seeing a Thai ger??? Anyway, take photo of the amulets or whatever he has.
一言惊醒梦中人... Win le Lor. I rest my case and shall not pursue.
Old 26-06-2017, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 8
hondachongsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhondachongsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Sawadee all..
Need enlightenment from all the amulet fans Bros here: my hub is a big fan of Thai amulets and recently he has been totally in craze with live bidding on FB and also made trips to BKK to see many master monks at the Temples.
more often than not, this is just like a new-found interest/passion/hobby.. give your hubby 12 months, he'll get sian of collecting (or rather, generally people will then know what collection they wanna specialize in)..

however.. you mentioned you and your child fell sick after wearing the amulets he gave.. it can be due to:::

1) the amulet's frequency not suitable for the wearer.. this is for example 4-faced buddha (aka Phra Prom), it is too Yang in nature and many people with weak bazi will fall sick or life simple crashes when they wear phra phrom as amulet.. families quarrel and get hot tempered when phra phrom bucha/statue is put in the house..

2) your hubby's collection has something 'dirty' in it.. possibly he is collecting barang and one of the pieces is not properly consecrated.. otherwise, it may be due to some random spirit has inhibited a non-properly consecrated amulet/bucha..
Old 26-06-2017, 11:41 PM
Samster

His Collection is growing bigger and bigger and its been almost 4 months. I am seeing cases stacking up already. I really hope he will go sian soon. The live bidding on FB are seriously driving me up the wall.

How do I convince my hub that not all amulets are suitable for wearer? He is not receptive to the idea and think I know nothing he finds me offensive.
Most of his amulets are with certs and definitely not cheap.
Is there a way I can make myself adaptable to his collection? I can accept his hobby but not at my mental and health's expense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondachongsg View Post
more often than not, this is just like a new-found interest/passion/hobby.. give your hubby 12 months, he'll get sian of collecting (or rather, generally people will then know what collection they wanna specialize in)..

however.. you mentioned you and your child fell sick after wearing the amulets he gave.. it can be due to:::

1) the amulet's frequency not suitable for the wearer.. this is for example 4-faced buddha (aka Phra Prom), it is too Yang in nature and many people with weak bazi will fall sick or life simple crashes when they wear phra phrom as amulet.. families quarrel and get hot tempered when phra phrom bucha/statue is put in the house..

2) your hubby's collection has something 'dirty' in it.. possibly he is collecting barang and one of the pieces is not properly consecrated.. otherwise, it may be due to some random spirit has inhibited a non-properly consecrated amulet/bucha..
Old 27-06-2017, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sawadee all..
Need enlightenment from all the amulet fans Bros here: my hub is a big fan of Thai amulets and recently he has been totally in craze with live bidding on FB and also made trips to BKK to see many master monks at the Temples. Not that I am against his faith but I see that he spends alot of time and money on this hobby and neglected his family and social life. He travel frequently for his job and once he get the chance to be back in Sg, he hangs out at Golden Mile. I try telling him that he should be making good use of his time, he rebutted that he is doing good for our family with all the praying and blessings. We once had an argument over a small matter... I was in rage and started pointing my fingers at him while arguing and to my horror, he grabbed my hand and bit my finger. He called me a Demon and said that he is helping the Master to subdue the demon in me. I am totally dumbfounded by his action. He had many amulets in his collections and all are said to be precious and rare. Somehow I felt that something is very wrong in his collection but i just don't know what. There is this amulet that he carry I will always feel very irritated. I tried to research on the different amulets and purposes and all are said for protection and blessings. But how do I know if the amulet is suitable for the person and what effects it holds for ppl who are closed?

Once I was given a blessed pic of a monk by my hub and he told me to put it in my wallet. It was said the monk's pic is to help me secure my wealth. I did not doubt him and obediently do so and in less than 24 hours.. I lost my ATM card for the first time in my entire life. My kid was recently made to wear an amulet as well and coincidentally she fall really sick after that. I hate to think that it's related to the amulet she is wearing.

Bros out there, please kindly share whatever thoughts u have on my situation. I have been very respectful to all my hub's amulet collection and do not wish to act against him.
You can take a pic of yourself wearing some corset and stockings with heels and shrink the pic into 3cm by 2cm..have it frame up and tell him is from Archan Fade.. One of the best for wealth and lady luck he will luv it for sure
Good Luck to you

I'M CIM KING
Old 27-06-2017, 02:26 PM
Samster

So I make my own amulet?!! Power.. cannot beat him so join him...

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
You can take a pic of yourself wearing some corset and stockings with heels and shrink the pic into 3cm by 2cm..have it frame up and tell him is from Archan Fade.. One of the best for wealth and lady luck he will luv it for sure
Good Luck to you
Old 28-06-2017, 10:29 AM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cannot convince then confuse him...

I'M CIM KING
Old 28-06-2017, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry but frankly, your hub is doing overboard. Maybe threaten him that you will have to divorce him if he does not tone down, spending a lot of money and not devoting time to family. Sound very cruel, but sometimes no choice but go the harder way.
Old 28-06-2017, 11:18 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
His Collection is growing bigger and bigger and its been almost 4 months. I am seeing cases stacking up already. I really hope he will go sian soon. The live bidding on FB are seriously driving me up the wall.
Can intro him to me? I have 100s of amulets to let go.
Old 29-06-2017, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 11
antimatter is a splendid one to beholdantimatter is a splendid one to beholdantimatter is a splendid one to beholdantimatter is a splendid one to beholdantimatter is a splendid one to beholdantimatter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Sorry but frankly, your hub is doing overboard. Maybe threaten him that you will have to divorce him if he does not tone down, spending a lot of money and not devoting time to family. Sound very cruel, but sometimes no choice but go the harder way.
return your up.
Old 02-07-2017, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sawadee all..
Need enlightenment from all the amulet fans Bros here: my hub is a big fan of Thai amulets and recently he has been totally in craze with live bidding on FB and also made trips to BKK to see many master monks at the Temples. Not that I am against his faith but I see that he spends alot of time and money on this hobby and neglected his family and social life. He travel frequently for his job and once he get the chance to be back in Sg, he hangs out at Golden Mile. I try telling him that he should be making good use of his time, he rebutted that he is doing good for our family with all the praying and blessings. We once had an argument over a small matter... I was in rage and started pointing my fingers at him while arguing and to my horror, he grabbed my hand and bit my finger. He called me a Demon and said that he is helping the Master to subdue the demon in me. I am totally dumbfounded by his action. He had many amulets in his collections and all are said to be precious and rare. Somehow I felt that something is very wrong in his collection but i just don't know what. There is this amulet that he carry I will always feel very irritated. I tried to research on the different amulets and purposes and all are said for protection and blessings. But how do I know if the amulet is suitable for the person and what effects it holds for ppl who are closed?

Once I was given a blessed pic of a monk by my hub and he told me to put it in my wallet. It was said the monk's pic is to help me secure my wealth. I did not doubt him and obediently do so and in less than 24 hours.. I lost my ATM card for the first time in my entire life. My kid was recently made to wear an amulet as well and coincidentally she fall really sick after that. I hate to think that it's related to the amulet she is wearing.

Bros out there, please kindly share whatever thoughts u have on my situation. I have been very respectful to all my hub's amulet collection and do not wish to act against him.
I think nt everyone suitable to wear thai amulet especially 阴牌。有些人供奉及佩戴阴牌是存有不良的企图,这会带来反效果! As long as he juz treat it as a hobby, din go overboard to the extent of affecting the family, juz let him b. 但如果他太过于沉迷其中就不好了。有些甚至到走火入魔的地步! If u wish to knw more can go to;

https://amuletforums.com/
Old 03-07-2017, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mysterio8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sis Fade, to be honest, I think your hubby might have become overboard already.

Since he just started playing with amulet, it is risky if he just hearsay and just rent the amulet.

外面看是佛,里面可能是魔。

He don't even know who wore the amulet before. Who conscreated the amulet. Sometimes the previous wearer the bad luck alr being absorbed by the amulet. Then your hubby go wear without asking any shifu to clear and rebless the amulet.

The fact that he bit your finger and said those things, I think you better be on your toes.
Old 04-07-2017, 09:01 PM
Samster

Dont know the new batch of Somdej WRK amulets for the 108 yrs ann. worth collecting anot? Looks nice though..not sure the gold casing is real anot..looks real to me...

I'M CIM KING
Old 04-07-2017, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 8
hondachongsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhondachongsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Dont know the new batch of Somdej WRK amulets for the 108 yrs ann. worth collecting anot? Looks nice though..not sure the gold casing is real anot..looks real to me...
Roypee batch (100yr anniversary of AC Toh's death)?

Yes.. probably the only recent batch worth collecting for 'investors'..
Old 05-07-2017, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
WRK expensive somdej, better dun touch... even so called experts or those who certified amulets also kena gun. These experts will tell u what "meat", what special design.... u dare to believe?? What is the difficulty of making n getting a high end replica???

Again show u a photo.... U want LP Nak's or LP Hin's somdej??

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1