The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: (cunt) King's Latest Party Gals

This new Bobo can give them serious competition!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Great to see you going on strong with these 1612 fr. I still like current sisi and the previous bobo. How does this one compare to them
Old 07-06-2017, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
This new Bobo can give them serious competition!
Will pop by soon when I'm free. If not my cup, then just bang sisi will do
Old 07-06-2017, 12:41 AM
Samster

Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Marshalled my strength (and wallet) to try both Michelle and Bing Bing in one day on the weekend. Sisi was sorely tempting me with her now svelte figure in a tight dress while Kitty was purposely teasing me with a glimpse of her nipple. It was tough but I managed to gasp out "Bing Bing" to Tommy and gratefully retreated to a room with Bing Bing hot on my heels.

Name: Bing Bing
Ht: 1.6m
Wt: abt 48kg
Boobs: B+
Body: Voluptuous

Bing Bing caught my eye with her outfit; an air hostess type complete with a neck hanky. She shucked that off to reveal a voluptuous body and two B+s which felt very pleasant to grab. Her light brown nipples got hard quickly with the proper attention. Bing Bing had prior experience in the sauna line.

Features-wise, I would say Bing Bing would attract second glances in a pub. Luscious lips you can imagine wrapped round your throbbing dick, bright eyes like diamonds in the sky, and a megawatt smile (I like gals who smile!). I can imagine her cheekily asking me at 5,000 miles up in the air if she could share her hotel room with me because she was "lonely".

Shower action was great. I fondled her grabbable B+s hungrily in the shower. She then stroked my soaped up dick and balls and got me very high. Boobs massage was shiok, as was the frenching.

Oh, and Bing Bing can teach the French a thing or two about their language. I was in a daze after all that frenching.

Foreplay - Boob massage part 2, catbath, helicopter, all was on the menu and I took it all. Desperate frenching as if she was starved for sex. Well, she was starved indeed as she had not worked for a while. No wonder her face was so scrunched up when I painted her. Made me feel like a hero!

BBBJ - the sight of those lips wrapped around my dick, and the incredible sensation of my dick sliding in and out...yummy! Bing Bing was moaning as if every suck was the last, and it indeed could have been because I could have cummed any time.

FJ...fwoah, damn solid wor! As I painted her, Bing Bing grabbed the sheets and scrunched up her face in pleasure. The warm liquid feeling on my lips told me she loved every flick. Time for the fuck, which was also a damn good experience. Every stroke squeezed out a moan from Bing Bing, as if she didn't want me to know she was enjoying herself too. At some point I felt her pussy dilating and squeezing my dick. Jackpot! After knowing I had made her cum I redoubled my thrusts and came with a lusty shout. We fell in each other's arms in a sweaty embrace and just breathed away the sexual tension.

Other requests she said she can give included rimming and CIM, and whatever other requests within reason.

Overall sexperience, Bing Bing is the GFE type, the type you confirm want to bring home for mum to see. If you like voluptuous gals then Bing Bing can fit your requirements (and your dick). I had a great time! Two thumbs and a throbbing spurting dick up!
Old 07-06-2017, 01:32 AM
Samster

Rested for a while after my bang with Bing Bing before croaking out "Michelle" to Tommy. Dammit, I should go easy, age is definitely not my side and I can just about see St Peter wagging his key at me.

Name: Michelle
Ht: 1.7m!
Wt: abt 46kg
Boobs: B
Body: Slim

Just one word about Michelle: legs, leg, legs! Ok that's three words but you get my point. The first time I laid my lusty eyes on Michelle those twin pillars of nature captivated me totally (ok, maybe because I'm a short arse so I was fascinated). Those legs were a mile long, and kings would wage wars just for a peek at how long those legs would go. Michelle was wearing skin tight shorts which showed her long long legs to devastating effect. The sight of her perky butt outlined by her shorts was too much to bear and I called my order to Tommy.

In the room it seemed ages before Michelle removed her shorts, and that was because they were so long. Her body is the lithe type, with little body fat. Boobs were Bs with perky nipples I loved licking. Michelle had prior experience in the sauna line.

Features-wise, Michelle has very oriental eyes, not exactly slits, could be her make up. Whatever it was, I was captivated. She would definitely command more than second looks in a bar with her height, especially if her legs were in tight fitting denims.

Shower action was great. Michelle soaped up my dick and balls as a form of foreplay, and the feeling was very pleasurable. Boobs massage was particularly enjoyable, with her hard perky nips scraping against my flesh.

Frenching, I got just a little tongue fight, almost like tentative exploration. Maybe she not yet familiar with me.

Foreplay - As with the other newbies, boob massage part 2, catbath, helicopter, I took whatever she gave. More tentative frenching. I had a great time cupping her boobs as she gave my dick the right oral treatment.

BBBJ - Michelle's mouth seemed just right for my dick. Every blow was agonising pleasure to me.

FJ...started off with painting. Things got off to a cool start till she started moaning and writhing. Increased the tempo and eventually she started quivering and then slowly trembled. The enemy had broken through the gates! The warm taste on my lips was further proof of a successful breach. Capped up and entered a tight tight tight warm world of living and pulsating flesh. Michelle was already more than warmed up by the painting and was still very wet, so the fuck was well lubricated. Because she was slim I did reverse missionary which allowed my swollen cock to penetrate to its max. Her perky butt helped provide that extra momentum which really maxed my little head's pleasure and I came mightily, well not so mightily because Bing Bing had taken most of my inventory.

Other requests she said she can give included rimming and CIM, and whatever other requests within reason, as with the other newbies.

Overall sexperience, Michelle is like that tough career women type you just want to ravage to reveal their vulnerable side. Her long legs alone are a huge turn on. Two thumbs and a throbbing spurting dick up!

Latest intel from Tommy. All his nine gals can tarma with each other. So nine gals...well my maths is quite terrible but does that mean 72 possible tarma sets?
Old 07-06-2017, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
exodium is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Rested for a while after my bang with Bing Bing before croaking out "Michelle" to Tommy. Dammit, I should go easy, age is definitely not my side and I can just about see St Peter wagging his key at me.

Name: Michelle
Ht: 1.7m!
Boobs: B
Body: Slim

Just one word about Michelle: legs, leg, legs! Ok that's three words but you get my point. The first time I laid my lusty eyes on Michelle those twin pillars of nature captivated me totally (ok, maybe because I'm a short arse so I was fascinated). Those legs were a mile long, and kings would wage wars just for a peek at how long those legs would go. Michelle was wearing skin tight shorts which showed her long long legs to devastating effect. The sight of her perky butt outlined by her shorts was too much to bear and I called my order to Tommy.

In the room it seemed ages before Michelle removed her shorts, and that was because they were so long. Her body is the lithe type, with little body fat. Boobs were Bs with perky nipples I loved licking. Michelle had prior experience in the sauna line.

Features-wise, Michelle has very oriental eyes, not exactly slits, could be her make up. Whatever it was, I was captivated. She would definitely command more than second looks in a bar with her height, especially if her legs were in tight fitting denims.

Shower action was great. Michelle soaped up my dick and balls as a form of foreplay, and the feeling was very pleasurable. Boobs massage was particularly enjoyable, with her hard perky nips scraping against my flesh.

Frenching, I got just a little tongue fight, almost like tentative exploration. Maybe she not yet familiar with me.

Foreplay - As with the other newbies, boob massage part 2, catbath, helicopter, I took whatever she gave. More tentative frenching. I had a great time cupping her boobs as she gave my dick the right oral treatment.

BBBJ - Michelle's mouth seemed just right for my dick. Every blow was agonising pleasure to me.

FJ...started off with painting. Things got off to a cool start till she started moaning and writhing. Increased the tempo and eventually she started quivering and then slowly trembled. The enemy had broken through the gates! The warm taste on my lips was further proof of a successful breach. Capped up and entered a tight tight tight warm world of living and pulsating flesh. Michelle was already more than warmed up by the painting and was still very wet, so the fuck was well lubricated. Because she was slim I did reverse missionary which allowed my swollen cock to penetrate to its max. Her perky butt helped provide that extra momentum which really maxed my little head's pleasure and I came mightily, well not so mightily because Bing Bing had taken most of my inventory.
Bro doomas. Love your fr! Nv tried gl before. So if I'm looking for a big boobs pretty and good service, which do you recommend?
Old 07-06-2017, 11:35 PM
Samster

In 1612? That would be Bobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by exodium View Post
Bro doomas. Love your fr! Nv tried gl before. So if I'm looking for a big boobs pretty and good service, which do you recommend?
Old 19-06-2017, 10:48 PM
Samster

Was in 1612 last weekend to ogle at the newbies and oldies. Kitty, Michelle and Sisi had their relatives visiting, which left Amy, Bing Bing, Bobo and Xiao S. I was very sorely tempted by Bobo; she offered to top up my tea and conveniently bent down to show off her generous expanse of white creamy boobs threatening to burst out of their lacy confines. Immediate boner! What did me in was Xiao S leaning at the counter talking to Tommy and her taut butt cheeks peeping out from below her hem. I felt a slight drip from my dick and signalled my surrender to Tommy.

Xiao S seemed to have gotten into the GL groove. I had a very intimate time with her, full of hugging and tender frenching. I really really love her schoolgal body and lagi schoolgal-ish boobs. And that tight ass. Her BBBJ had also become even better. Experience was as per my FR but with an even more intimate and GFE feel.

Next target: Bobo.

Quote:
Sneaked out of office to take a shot at the newbies. Saw several fellow stuffed shirts in 1612. Seems I was not the only one to tuang. Wanted to have a go at Bobo but seems some took one look at her boobs and booked her for two or three sessions straight. Had to cool my heels for a good half hr before one of the newbies became available.

Name: Xiao S
Ht: 1.5 to 1.55
Wt: abt 42kg
Boobs: abt B
Body: Slim and petite, ass to be described later

Just like all her previous namesakes in 1612, this particular incarnation of Xiao S is petite with a boyish schoolgal body. Boobs were small Bs with light brown nipples I would describe as perky. Very little body fat on her petite frame which I enjoyed running my hands along.

Looks-wise Xiao S is very pleasing to the eye, just like your average neighbourhood gal who just got into poly and was discovering the world. Short hair gave her that appearance of a gal who looked modern but was really taking her first few innocent steps into a not-son-innocent world.

Pussy was your average light brown. Nice flaps which belied her sex hunger. She got real horny under my usual ministrations. I really loved feasting on those flaps.

The most fantabulous part of Xiao S was her tight tight tight ass. Xiao S' ass was the kind of ass I dreamt of in my wet dreams: small, perfectly shaped buns which I could imagine pounding away from behind in the spoon position.

Speakers of french will be delighted to know Xiao S frenches if you make an effort to freshen up your mouth. I did, and was rewarded with an intense lesson in french.

BBBJ-wise, Xiao S is quite competent. She alternated between sucking my dick and stroking my balls which drove me nearly nuts and close to an early game over.

FJ...goodness Xiao S was as tight as her ass. She's new so her pussy is still sensitive enough that she can enjoy many dicks in a day. She grabbed my arms and caressed my face as we did the dirty deed, which added to the intense allure.

Other items which she said were on the menu included rimming, CIM, shower BBBJ, and whatever other requests within reason.

Overall sexperience was GFE, really...intense...GFE. Service-wise, two thumbs and a throbbing dick up, all the way up!

Very good first experience with the new batch and I look forward to the next in line.
Old 20-06-2017, 12:02 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Was in 1612 last weekend to ogle at the newbies and oldies. Kitty, Michelle and Sisi had their relatives visiting, which left Amy, Bing Bing, Bobo and Xiao S. I was very sorely tempted by Bobo; she offered to top up my tea and conveniently bent down to show off her generous expanse of white creamy boobs threatening to burst out of their lacy confines. Immediate boner! What did me in was Xiao S leaning at the counter talking to Tommy and her taut butt cheeks peeping out from below her hem. I felt a slight drip from my dick and signalled my surrender to Tommy.

Xiao S seemed to have gotten into the GL groove. I had a very intimate time with her, full of hugging and tender frenching. I really really love her schoolgal body and lagi schoolgal-ish boobs. And that tight ass. Her BBBJ had also become even better. Experience was as per my FR but with an even more intimate and GFE feel.

Next target: Bobo.
Await your fr on bobo. Maybe share if any of them look like any actress or previous girls. Hahaha.
Old 20-06-2017, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Await your fr on bobo. Maybe share if any of them look like any actress or previous girls. Hahaha.
Haha I did write a FR on Bobo two weeks ago leh.

=====================

Finally managed to make my way to 1612 yesterday evening. Was sorely tempted by Kitty's outfit which showed off her lithe taut body but lust prevailed and I was determined to wait for my intended target; the wait was more than worthwhile.

Name: Bobo
Boobs: firm Cs
Body: Fleshy but firm

What arrested my attention when I first saw Bobo were the huge globes jutting out from under her tee. Since then I had fantasised about what lay beneath. In fact it was bugging me the whole week, and relief was tantalisingly near.

This Bobo, was with all the 1612 Bobos before her, is very busty indeed. She peeled off her top to reveal huge Cs which were firm to the touch. And they felt very real. Pinkish nips which I enjoyed licking into hard knobs.

In terms of looks, I would say Bobo is pretty. I very much like her features; great complexion, nicely framed nose, twinkly eyes, and set of very white and straight teeth which she frames into a smile with devastating effect. Her tresses cascade around her face in a very attractive fall. Bobo looks like that sassy advertising executive you want to fuck hard just by watching her present charts.

Bobo is a little fleshy but definitely not fat. Her thighs were very well toned and firm; she told me she was into body building in school and joked about her abs, or the lack of. She has two dimples at the base of her spine, signs of a high sex drive and the hunger to fill that desire.

Speakers of French will be delighted to know Bobo can teach the French to speak their language better. I got almost non-stop french action from the shower all the way to the moment I spurted. Definitely can give the old Malaysian cat150s and the BKK agg gals a run for their money. I was really thirsty after my session.

Foreplay - Action started in the shower. Bobo pressed her boobs against my body and rubbed her firm Cs all over my soapy body with accompanying moans. The sensation, the concurrent frenching, and the shower BBBJ were a very erotically charged combi. On the bed, Bobo gave me a boobs massage and licked me all the way to my ankles. Nice!

BBBJ - the sight of that pretty face sucking my schlong, and the sensation of grabbing those heavenly globes made for an incredible experience. And my cock real hard.

FJ...nabei, sibeh good leh. As I pleasured her, Bobo moaned super sexily...lao gong, lao gong, my god, my god. Painting was a fantastic experience; she let me paint however I wanted, and she enjoyed every minute of it. How I know? Because Bobo was damn wet. Pussy was very warm and pulsating, and felt like it was meant for my dick, and my dick alone because of the tight fit, and her grabbing me at each thrust, and her moans...oh gosh I can still hear her in my head. Was too tired and couldn't come so I asked her to hug me while I HJed myself. Bobo hugged me real tight, pressed up real close as much as her huge Cs would allow, wrapped her legs around mine, and frenched me deep deep. Those were too much for me to endure all at once and I came within a minute.

Other items which she said were on the menu included rimming and CIM, and whatever other requests within reason.

Overall sexperience, well, Bobo can be a seductive sex siren, a shy GF who secretly wants more, and a confident woman who wants her dick and gets it. She is good looking and she knows it. My fetish is skinny gals and so far Sisi was the only non-skinny gal who made it past my gate; Bobo is the second. I had a great time! Two thumbs and a throbbing spurting dick up, wayyyyyyy up!
Old 20-06-2017, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha I did write a FR on Bobo two weeks ago leh.

=====================

Finally managed to make my way to 1612 yesterday evening. Was sorely tempted by Kitty's outfit which showed off her lithe taut body but lust prevailed and I was determined to wait for my intended target; the wait was more than worthwhile.

Name: Bobo
Boobs: firm Cs
Body: Fleshy but firm

What arrested my attention when I first saw Bobo were the huge globes jutting out from under her tee. Since then I had fantasised about what lay beneath. In fact it was bugging me the whole week, and relief was tantalisingly near.

This Bobo, was with all the 1612 Bobos before her, is very busty indeed. She peeled off her top to reveal huge Cs which were firm to the touch. And they felt very real. Pinkish nips which I enjoyed licking into hard knobs.

In terms of looks, I would say Bobo is pretty. I very much like her features; great complexion, nicely framed nose, twinkly eyes, and set of very white and straight teeth which she frames into a smile with devastating effect. Her tresses cascade around her face in a very attractive fall. Bobo looks like that sassy advertising executive you want to fuck hard just by watching her present charts.

Bobo is a little fleshy but definitely not fat. Her thighs were very well toned and firm; she told me she was into body building in school and joked about her abs, or the lack of. She has two dimples at the base of her spine, signs of a high sex drive and the hunger to fill that desire.

Speakers of French will be delighted to know Bobo can teach the French to speak their language better. I got almost non-stop french action from the shower all the way to the moment I spurted. Definitely can give the old Malaysian cat150s and the BKK agg gals a run for their money. I was really thirsty after my session.

Foreplay - Action started in the shower. Bobo pressed her boobs against my body and rubbed her firm Cs all over my soapy body with accompanying moans. The sensation, the concurrent frenching, and the shower BBBJ were a very erotically charged combi. On the bed, Bobo gave me a boobs massage and licked me all the way to my ankles. Nice!

BBBJ - the sight of that pretty face sucking my schlong, and the sensation of grabbing those heavenly globes made for an incredible experience. And my cock real hard.

FJ...nabei, sibeh good leh. As I pleasured her, Bobo moaned super sexily...lao gong, lao gong, my god, my god. Painting was a fantastic experience; she let me paint however I wanted, and she enjoyed every minute of it. How I know? Because Bobo was damn wet. Pussy was very warm and pulsating, and felt like it was meant for my dick, and my dick alone because of the tight fit, and her grabbing me at each thrust, and her moans...oh gosh I can still hear her in my head. Was too tired and couldn't come so I asked her to hug me while I HJed myself. Bobo hugged me real tight, pressed up real close as much as her huge Cs would allow, wrapped her legs around mine, and frenched me deep deep. Those were too much for me to endure all at once and I came within a minute.

Other items which she said were on the menu included rimming and CIM, and whatever other requests within reason.

Overall sexperience, well, Bobo can be a seductive sex siren, a shy GF who secretly wants more, and a confident woman who wants her dick and gets it. She is good looking and she knows it. My fetish is skinny gals and so far Sisi was the only non-skinny gal who made it past my gate; Bobo is the second. I had a great time! Two thumbs and a throbbing spurting dick up, wayyyyyyy up!
I'm so blur. My heart in this house still belong to sisi. Hehe.

Will try to catch this bobo next I pass by
Old 20-06-2017, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 14
pearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Are they all $150 girls ? Can I know how much and how long?
Old 09-07-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearx View Post
Are they all $150 girls ? Can I know how much and how long?
All are cat150 for 1 hr
Old 09-07-2017, 02:05 PM
Samster

Was in 1612 a few days ago. Walao eh, Sisi off, Amy and Xiao S busy, Selina and Bobo multiple sessions outside, just missed Michelle by a few seconds to some joe, realised sadly that Kitty went back (miss her taut body and shapely boobs!). Bing Bing just returned from another house and I grabbed her before someone else did.

Bing Bing seemed to have lost a little weight. Must be the rigours of GL. Had a grand time fingering her nipples till they were hard knobs. Her frenching now ichi ban and same league as the Malaysians of old (a generous dose of Listerine helped sweeten the deal). She kept pulling my hands up to cup her B cups as I tongued her beautifully shaped pussy to multiple climaxes. GFE has also moved even further up. My regulars know I don't surrender my army easily but Bing Bing had me routed within 10 mins

Quote:
Marshalled my strength (and wallet) to try both Michelle and Bing Bing in one day on the weekend. Sisi was sorely tempting me with her now svelte figure in a tight dress while Kitty was purposely teasing me with a glimpse of her nipple. It was tough but I managed to gasp out "Bing Bing" to Tommy and gratefully retreated to a room with Bing Bing hot on my heels.

Name: Bing Bing
Wt: abt 48kg
Boobs: B+
Body: Voluptuous

Bing Bing caught my eye with her outfit; an air hostess type complete with a neck hanky. She shucked that off to reveal a voluptuous body and two B+s which felt very pleasant to grab. Her light brown nipples got hard quickly with the proper attention. Bing Bing had prior experience in the sauna line.

Features-wise, I would say Bing Bing would attract second glances in a pub. Luscious lips you can imagine wrapped round your throbbing dick, bright eyes like diamonds in the sky, and a megawatt smile (I like gals who smile!). I can imagine her cheekily asking me at 5,000 miles up in the air if she could share her hotel room with me because she was "lonely".

Shower action was great. I fondled her grabbable B+s hungrily in the shower. She then stroked my soaped up dick and balls and got me very high. Boobs massage was shiok, as was the frenching.

Oh, and Bing Bing can teach the French a thing or two about their language. I was in a daze after all that frenching.

Foreplay - Boob massage part 2, catbath, helicopter, all was on the menu and I took it all. Desperate frenching as if she was starved for sex. Well, she was starved indeed as she had not worked for a while. No wonder her face was so scrunched up when I painted her. Made me feel like a hero!

BBBJ - the sight of those lips wrapped around my dick, and the incredible sensation of my dick sliding in and out...yummy! Bing Bing was moaning as if every suck was the last, and it indeed could have been because I could have cummed any time.

FJ...fwoah, damn solid wor! As I painted her, Bing Bing grabbed the sheets and scrunched up her face in pleasure. The warm liquid feeling on my lips told me she loved every flick. Time for the fuck, which was also a damn good experience. Every stroke squeezed out a moan from Bing Bing, as if she didn't want me to know she was enjoying herself too. At some point I felt her pussy dilating and squeezing my dick. Jackpot! After knowing I had made her cum I redoubled my thrusts and came with a lusty shout. We fell in each other's arms in a sweaty embrace and just breathed away the sexual tension.

Other requests she said she can give included rimming and CIM, and whatever other requests within reason.

Overall sexperience, Bing Bing is the GFE type, the type you confirm want to bring home for mum to see. If you like voluptuous gals then Bing Bing can fit your requirements (and your dick). I had a great time! Two thumbs and a throbbing spurting dick up!
Old 26-07-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2505 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: (cunt) King's Latest Party Gals

After Ling Ling and Summer balek saya long time no go 1612.

Maybe shall look c look c liao.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 22-08-2017, 08:01 PM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

I had an intense, fantabulous and shiokalious sex with Xiao S from this house.
Stay tune for my Fr

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1