The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2017, 06:09 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I caught my hubby

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiswife View Post
Btw, I'm not old, fat or ugly if you're wondering.

I'm also still together with my husband.

Above is just my thoughts of the day.
lol. then maybe its more than just being old, fat and ugly

in fact a old fat ugly woman might be your competition

because your husband is looking for a connection, some TLC, some concern, some resemblance of the woman he married, not the modern lady whose opinion is strong, they drown out the partner, not the one that tells the BFF everything and not the husband, not the aggressive and quick to judge, react, throw temper type of lady.

Old, fat and ugly women don't get many choices, so they try to keep what they can get. Those who think its always others fault and they are young, slim and pretty so they always can walk to find someone else, that is probably the reason why things don't work- because the other boat is always an option
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 25-05-2017, 06:53 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
I know this probably belongs to some women forum but I figure why not ask the men themselves.

Long story short, I found out that my husband has been seeing prostitutes in the last 2.5 years and flipped out. He said he's sorry and will not do that again. He's willing to let me monitor all his finance and online/phone activities.

I'm pretty sure my husband is not the first men to have been caught. To those who have been caught, did you really change?

I want to know whether I can trust him that he will not do that again.
U need a toyboy ?
Old 30-05-2017, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Leopold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Men are created to be able to separate sex from love. I love my wife but hates her nagging and "always going against me in almost every decision". So much so that we only have sex on average once a quarter for the last 13 years. There are even a few years we only had sex once a year, cos she's using sex as a tool to threaten or blackmail me.

So I go out and find my release once a while, but strictly for hj/bj unless it is too much of a angelic face that I gave in to a fj. But no emotions attached at all, just release and forget. Hardly re-visit.

So when is my next visit? The next time I'm getting hell from my wife and I haven't released for more than 3 months
Old 30-05-2017, 01:14 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopold View Post
Men are created to be able to separate sex from love. I love my wife but hates her nagging and "always going against me in almost every decision". So much so that we only have sex on average once a quarter for the last 13 years. There are even a few years we only had sex once a year, cos she's using sex as a tool to threaten or blackmail me.

So I go out and find my release once a while, but strictly for hj/bj unless it is too much of a angelic face that I gave in to a fj. But no emotions attached at all, just release and forget. Hardly re-visit.

So when is my next visit? The next time I'm getting hell from my wife and I haven't released for more than 3 months
well bro we are in similar shoes

the difference is I have also a FB that became a GF

And that became the 2nd wife that gives me the same shit the wife gives.

so now I end up also finding wl/fl for release.

Ironical I know but its life.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 30-05-2017, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Leopold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Men Marry Women with the Hope They Will Never Change.
Women Marry Men with the Hope They Will Change

Can't believe you stepped into the same shit again, lol~
Old 30-05-2017, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2287 / Power: 13
xqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Btw, I'm not old, fat or ugly if you're wondering.

I'm also still together with my husband.

Above is just my thoughts of the day.
take care ts and have some good hobby, fully enjoy your own life
Old 31-05-2017, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
well bro we are in similar shoes

the difference is I have also a FB that became a GF

And that became the 2nd wife that gives me the same shit the wife gives.

so now I end up also finding wl/fl for release.

Ironical I know but its life.
Bro I share your pain same situation of turning FB to GF to wife...
Old 22-06-2017, 06:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
hiswife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zktan View Post
What is your reason for coming to this forum? To seek support and affirmation in your lack of trust to your husband for his infidelity out of his marriage? Seems like all of your posts are about whining about how your husband can go fuck a prostitute at anytime if you do not pay attention to him carefully.

I don't see why a husband will have thoughts of constantly going out to visit prostitutes if the wife puts in effort in keep the marriage in good shape, yes and that includes sex too.

Your entire ranting on your posts are just concentrated on venting frustration on your husband, and I believe and hope you quickly start and settle your divorce soon. No man will want to have a wife like you.
I don't really have much to add to this thread so I've been staying away but your response, or rather hostility, caught my attention.

Why did I come here? Because I was sad. Instead of picturing a domineering woman who henpeck her husband, try a sad woman who cries her eyes out. Do you know you can cry until the corner of your eyes crack? I did not know that either but now I do. But that pain was nothing compared to the pain in my heart.

You can give yourself a million reasons why your wife caused you to seek our prostitutes but you and I both know, you chose to do that. You destroyed her heart and her life. When she discovers your "hobby", and trust me she would, don't picture a screaming woman who seek to destroy you. Picture a sad crying woman whose heart has been broken into pieces. Don't kid yourself by saying it's no big deal and nothing to cry about. I guarantee you that she will be sad and she will cry buckets. Just like if you ever find out your wife screwing other men behind you.

He hurt me but I let him stay as long as he gives up that side of his life. My problem was what if he lies. I don't care if he wants to be with hookers 24/7, I just do not want to be part of that life. You want hookers, you go with hookers. But leave me alone. Don't lie and keep me in a false marriage while you go fuck around. How's that not a reasonable expectation?

But I've made peace with that too.
Old 22-06-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 7
oppais is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroppais is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just want to say, woman have monthly mensus to deal with that changes their mood erractically, men also have it. Ours would be more frequent, maybe weekly, some maybe daily. You see, men need to release, i realise that myself, when i do not release, it actually affect my mood. Its really the unknown factor that make our decision. If i just had sex, and then i see a gorgeous lady on the road, i have no feel, the correct word would be urge. I can ogle, but not urge to approach or want to F her. But if i have not release for weeks, then same scenario changes. This is human behaviour, so whether a men go out look for hooker, really have alot to do with the so called " hormones" changes in us.

Abit crappy, anyway just my own observation on myself and some of the world leaders whom has been in the same situations. They are so smart, but why still stray? Its something out of their control also.
Old 23-06-2017, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 14
cashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

@sis .

from thoughts to actions.

if he stops because of fear then its pointless , if he stops for fear getting caught then the thoughts is always lurking at the back of his head.

if he stops because he really loves you then you should forgive him 100% , if he does it again then divorce him will not be too late.

no one cannot tolerate a suspicious wife, so once you take the first step dont bring the matter out again until he receive another yellow card. btw men lose drive for sex dramatically as they grow older. so i dont see commercial sex as a addiction.
Old 24-06-2017, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
I don't really have much to add to this thread so I've been staying away but your response, or rather hostility, caught my attention.

Why did I come here? Because I was sad. Instead of picturing a domineering woman who henpeck her husband, try a sad woman who cries her eyes out. Do you know you can cry until the corner of your eyes crack? I did not know that either but now I do. But that pain was nothing compared to the pain in my heart.

You can give yourself a million reasons why your wife caused you to seek our prostitutes but you and I both know, you chose to do that. You destroyed her heart and her life. When she discovers your "hobby", and trust me she would, don't picture a screaming woman who seek to destroy you. Picture a sad crying woman whose heart has been broken into pieces. Don't kid yourself by saying it's no big deal and nothing to cry about. I guarantee you that she will be sad and she will cry buckets. Just like if you ever find out your wife screwing other men behind you.

He hurt me but I let him stay as long as he gives up that side of his life. My problem was what if he lies. I don't care if he wants to be with hookers 24/7, I just do not want to be part of that life. You want hookers, you go with hookers. But leave me alone. Don't lie and keep me in a false marriage while you go fuck around. How's that not a reasonable expectation?

But I've made peace with that too.
Hi there.. this is definitely not the best place to seek advice on such issues. But since we are on this matter..

Currently you don't trust your husband and your husband may or may not be honest with you. Maybe what you really need is marriage counselling.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 24-06-2017, 06:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 16
Chanelfingers is a splendid one to beholdChanelfingers is a splendid one to beholdChanelfingers is a splendid one to beholdChanelfingers is a splendid one to beholdChanelfingers is a splendid one to beholdChanelfingers is a splendid one to behold

Dear sister...
Did u eventually forgive and forget?
Are the crack lines concealed?

<3
Old 24-06-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
Amica deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oppais View Post
Just want to say, woman have monthly mensus to deal with that changes their mood erractically, men also have it. Ours would be more frequent, maybe weekly, some maybe daily. You see, men need to release, i realise that myself, when i do not release, it actually affect my mood. Its really the unknown factor that make our decision. If i just had sex, and then i see a gorgeous lady on the road, i have no feel, the correct word would be urge. I can ogle, but not urge to approach or want to F her. But if i have not release for weeks, then same scenario changes. This is human behaviour, so whether a men go out look for hooker, really have alot to do with the so called " hormones" changes in us.

Abit crappy, anyway just my own observation on myself and some of the world leaders whom has been in the same situations. They are so smart, but why still stray? Its something out of their control also.
Very logical explanation bro
Old 25-06-2017, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
joanne321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I know this probably belongs to some women forum but I figure why not ask the men themselves.

Long story short, I found out that my husband has been seeing prostitutes in the last 2.5 years and flipped out. He said he's sorry and will not do that again. He's willing to let me monitor all his finance and online/phone activities.

I'm pretty sure my husband is not the first men to have been caught. To those who have been caught, did you really change?

I want to know whether I can trust him that he will not do that again.
Same situation happens to me. I cannot ignore the fact he has done it with other women especially a FL. So decided to divorced.
Old 25-06-2017, 08:20 PM
Warriors of the Deep

have a good holiday with your loved ones...

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 25-06-2017 at 08:48 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1