The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2017, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L1606a

Anyone can describe the line-up in this house
Old 23-06-2017, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L1606a

Quote:
Originally Posted by redgatorade View Post
Any of the lovely ladies who do ar still working? Will be in SG in 2 weeks!
Xiao Yun will be a Good Choice cos newbie might not be so well trained
Old 27-06-2017, 07:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Lmnd is Cool - loads of Potential

Bros,
The new girl, xiao you, is a very good bonk. Very high gfe and super eager to please. Shower action is enticing, frenches well and you can do almost anything to her and vice versa. Give good massages and after action service too. Always smiling and hugs like a real gf. Top marks, honestly.
Old 29-06-2017, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
AnacondaM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Xiao Bing is new yet very experience.

She is an extremely hot girl, she begins with a horny strip dance, knowing how to tease you with her hot slender body taking her clothes off bit by bit, and her pretty seductive face really make me steam. Xiao Bing has the eyes that keep you amazed and she got the ass I can’t take my hands off. A+ boobs, standing at 155cm, you can practically lift her up to bang infront of the mirror (I lift her up with her facing the mirror, can see my dick going in and out of her cute small pussy.)

Like all the good girls she also does all the boob rubs and all in the shower but what makes her special is her blow job, she not only lick your dick slowly in a circular motion up and down she even dart her tongue on your dick then she suck with her tongue still flickering inside.

On the bed she got a body that is very good to bang, petite, smooth and moan like an ITE school girl (she is 24 but look like a school girl with a beautiful face).

I keep coming back about the FJ because it really blew my mind but I will talk about that later. Her bbbj can CIM she will blow you in different position licking your balls in a circular motion then suck in and out, in and out, fast strong and unbelievable bbbj.

Ok let’s talk about her Fj, while lying on top with your dick inside her pussy she would cross her legs to grab your cock and bang you. Then she would sit up, turn around with your dick still inside her, put her legs in between your legs and kneel down holding your hands to grab her hip and because she is so light you can lift her up and down easily. Then I make her lie on me and I lift her up to face the mirror and bang her, then I let her down and make her wears her heels and bang her from behind standing, then I lift up one of her legs to reveal her pussy while I bang her. I like to bang her from behind don’t know why, I put her on the bed and bang her doggy then spoon fuck her, rubbing her clit and tits for quite awhile she keep saying heng shuang, heng shuang until I unload my soldiers. After cleaning my sperm she bbbj me again and then give me jua geng, where to find this kind of girl who is pretty and such good service.

Looks: 8.5
Bbbj: 8
French: Yes
Fingering: Yes
Painting:Yes
AR: Yes (Her bbbj is so strong and long I ask her to skip AR but I believe she does do AR if I want)
FJ: 9.5
GFE: Like a chio lian with a good friendly attitude

RTF: Sure!
Old 03-07-2017, 10:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
bravo51 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Xiao You
34 enhanced C Cup
Slim small
153cm
44kg

I once had a crush for a girl like her before so choosed her. She is fresh from the trade but willing to learn, need bros here to mould her. What I like about her is her 1.5cm long nipple, good to suck and she is very cute in bed. Overall I like her looks, attitude and frame👍
Old 03-07-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkonwn View Post
hi, buddies

I want to ask openly.
I really want to try licking pussy (painting pussy deeply) such as 69 position.
but I am afraid to get some infection like something diseases.
150cat Chinese Girls are safe for health?
are they safe for licking pussy?
I don't want get service by girl. I want to give service to girl.

thanks.
As long as you have direct contact to her body fluid, there is risk of infection. Lick her pussy is no better off than lick public toilet bowl, smelly and risky.
Don't believe the FR here about tasty pussy, there is no such thing.
Play safe.
Old 03-07-2017, 03:16 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
wanna laugh after seein this comment
Old 03-07-2017, 08:33 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
wanna laugh after seein this comment
Tasty maybe not but Saltish most probably
Old 03-07-2017, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Bring along a bottle of honey to paint on the pussy.
Honey has some properties that can kill germs and viruses. It may be the ultimate solution to those who crave for tasty pussy. Try at your own risk.
For double protection, bring a long a roll of plastic wrapper. You can taste the wrapped pussy.
Old 03-07-2017, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Honey has some properties that can kill germs and viruses. It may be the ultimate solution to those who crave for tasty pussy. Try at your own risk.
For double protection, bring a long a roll of plastic wrapper. You can taste the wrapped pussy.
Quote:
As long as you have direct contact to her body fluid, there is risk of infection. Lick her pussy is no better off than lick public toilet bowl, smelly and risky.
Play safe.
Add some XO or wasabi... to kill germs and enhance the taste
Old 03-07-2017, 10:35 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
add lee kum kee oyster sauce to enhance the taste
Old 03-07-2017, 10:36 PM

Quote:
ever kena dead fish smell?
Old 03-07-2017, 10:49 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: L1606a

Quote:
ever kena dead fish smell?
Yeast infection
Old 03-07-2017, 10:52 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: L1606a

Quote:
Wow Honey flavoured Pussy with Cling Wrap protection

Freshness Guaranteed
Old 03-07-2017, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Add some XO or wasabi... to kill germs and enhance the taste
Quote:
add lee kum kee oyster sauce to enhance the taste
With wasabi for NiHon Omango

XO and Lee Kum Kee will be Hongkie 靓西

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1