The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2017, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
ineedeuro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Missing Big boobs discussion

Hello all

B4 that there are some threads discuss busty wl.

Now all gone oledi, i and a big boobs hunter and desperate for that.

Hope some bros can make our days again!
Old 21-06-2017, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedeuro View Post
Hello all

I also notice lots of threads missing.
All other sections in SBF have many many pages of threads.
This Geylang section only have 2 pages.

Lots of new threads created here that provided no value, pushing seasoned thread out of the "2 pages" quota.
The seasoned threads that were at risk of being pushed off was "last active" at 22May... (as I type this)
Old 21-06-2017, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Missing Big boobs discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
I also notice lots of threads missing.
All other sections in SBF have many many pages of threads.
This Geylang section only have 2 pages.

Lots of new threads created here that provided no value, pushing seasoned thread out of the "2 pages" quota.
The seasoned threads that were at risk of being pushed off was "last active" at 22May... (as I type this)
It is the lack of updates in those threads. Just scroll backwards and you will find them

Key is to contribute more FR and comments or recommendations in the right threads
Old 22-06-2017, 08:52 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

u need to go to Display Options under the new thread button
Old 22-06-2017, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

The threads that are in danger of being ousted out of Geylang Section 2-page quota are threads for L16H67 and L20H33.

If some bros start more new threads like "which house to recommend" "which house has big boobs" "which house has pretty girls"....the threads for L16H67 and L20H33 will be gone.
And those two threads are pretty active, but cannot compete with fast pace of new threads created.
Old 22-06-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedeuro View Post
Hello all

The reason for the big drop in contributions here is due to some sinister characters playing political games in the forum and in Geylang, in an attempt to rule the threads and silence differing voices.

The result? No one wants to contribute anymore.

I believe many had complained about these characters before to forum boss, but for whatever reason sammyboyfor and the moderators sat on their hands - maybe believing some of these wars increased views and visitor traffic to the forum and hence maybe advertising dollars? I'm not sure.

But the forum and Geylang will never be the same again. Yes, there are good gems in Geylang even now with big boobs and great service.

However, due to the toxic environment created by these characters and their sick games, this is what we get.

Maybe it's also good, now no longer need to queue for ang pai anymore. I would say about 75 percent of girls are usually free when you walk into any house at any time of the day 😎

So get off the internet and go explore and try for yourself bro. Good luck!
Old 22-06-2017, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

The main reason behind the decline of Geylang is the super rude OKT's who will insult you once you view their girls and do not patronise them.

The standard and service of the Thai girls have also dropped as the standard of living in Thailand has increased and consequently the income of their FL's at home. The better looking ones can earn more in Ratchada, Soi Nana, Cowboy ect2 and need not pay agents fees to go overseas. The better educated Thais are now internet savvy ,can speak reasonable English and can even freelance overseas without agents .I believe you are almost scrapping the bottom if you see the geylang thais
Old 22-06-2017, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 17
max-online is a Helpful and Caring Samstermax-online is a Helpful and Caring Samstermax-online is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
The main reason behind the decline of Geylang is the super rude OKT's who will insult you once you view their girls and do not patronise them.

The standard and service of the Thai girls have also dropped as the standard of living in Thailand has increased and consequently the income of their FL's at home. The better looking ones can earn more in Ratchada, Soi Nana, Cowboy ect2 and need not pay agents fees to go overseas. The better educated Thais are now internet savvy ,can speak reasonable English and can even freelance overseas without agents .I believe you are almost scrapping the bottom if you see the geylang thais
I agree with your opinions bros, there's a reason behind why they removed those threads..
Old 22-06-2017, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If OKTs are rude, then yes, they deserve a drop in business.

There are quite a few rude OKTs in different categories in geylang.

What OKTs need to do to up business is simply:
1) Be polite and welcoming to customers. Do not ever use rude or sarcastic words on any customers, unless the customer made trouble at your house. For example, a customer that popped into your house a few times but did not choose your girls does not mean it is a bad or insincere customer. It may be that the batch of girls you had at that time did not suit his taste. When you have girls that suit his taste and he saw them the next time he came, he may choose them and give you business. But if you are rude, you will lose such customers - and all business whether big or small will add up to the $$$ at the end right?
2) Make sure house is always stocked with different types of pretty girls to suit different tastes.
3) Ensure girls are well-trained in giving good sexual services to customers, and present themselves to customers with a good service attitude.
4) Keep house well renovated - things like mirrors all around the room, working aircon, clean and transparent bath area with strong shower go a long way.
5) Be knowledgeable on the various girls in other houses that you can recommend and in-call based on customers requirements. Remember the taste of regular customers so you can recommend the right girl.
6) Do not allow certain customers to come to your house to sit around and collect intel, gossip and play other sinister games. If you know of such customers, please ban them from your house - they have caused your house to lose business from other customers.
7) Do not engage promoters to write fake FR etc. This tactic no longer works and everyone can see through it. In fact, promotional or fake FR will backfire as customers with buyer's remorse will shoot down your fake FR and end up you lose business instead as people now distrust the FR on your house - even if there are real FR later, people will think it's another fake FR because you became known for engaging promoters to write fake FR previously.
8) Follow steps 1-5 and your business will naturally increase through genuine word of mouth.

Just sharing my thoughts. Not forcing anyone to follow. OKTs can continue doing what they like if they feel they are happy with the current state of things.
Old 23-06-2017, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I am not familiar with the Thai and Viet scene in GL. But for the PRC Cat150 houses there are nice courteous OKT. 1606, 2831A etc ....
Old 23-06-2017, 03:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -113 / Power: 0
bimpom bimpom

Yeah the good old days are gone. I'm waiting for it to come back. I stopped whoring for 2 years plus plus. No street walkers and all fake freelances with heavily photoshopped pictures.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1