The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2015, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
sadhubs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[Straying] How did you start...

After reading and ranting on the thread about wives not giving enough sex, I realized nobody really discussed how they slipped onto the straying path.

Let's not judge and be honest in sharing. Bros and sis trying to stay loyal can read and prevent yourself from straying through those who can point out the danger signs. Bros and sis who have can advice us on the emotions and any self help.

So how did it happen? An prolonged argument? A seduction? Another bro or sis introduced you to sin? An accidental meeting and an electric shock through your spine which felt like first love?

Please share and discuss!
Old 04-08-2015, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 11
sarahxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [Straying] How did you start...

when the other half stops being affectionate and you feel a physical and emotional void. someone else comes along that is able to ignite that passion and fill the void - straying happens
Old 04-08-2015, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 10
Uncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadhubs View Post
After reading and ranting on the thread about wives not giving enough sex, I realized nobody really discussed how they slipped onto the straying path.

Let's not judge and be honest in sharing. Bros and sis trying to stay loyal can read and prevent yourself from straying through those who can point out the danger signs. Bros and sis who have can advice us on the emotions and any self help.

So how did it happen? An prolonged argument? A seduction? Another bro or sis introduced you to sin? An accidental meeting and an electric shock through your spine which felt like first love?

Please share and discuss!
In SBF culture, a tread starter (TS) has to start the ball rolling. You are not facilitator here. You are a participant.

So, pls kick start your story, alternatively, you may also admit you have none and would like to learn how to stray. You are hiding behind keyboard, no need to paiseh.
Old 04-08-2015, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
sadhubs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle2015 View Post
In SBF culture, a tread starter (TS) has to start the ball rolling. You are not facilitator here. You are a participant.

So, pls kick start your story, alternatively, you may also admit you have none and would like to learn how to stray. You are hiding behind keyboard, no need to paiseh.
Thanks bro! I admit I have no experience..... Sorry I forgot to declare.....
Old 05-08-2015, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 18
4-eyes is one of the Best!4-eyes is one of the Best!4-eyes is one of the Best!

I thought TS gonna share his story ...
Old 05-08-2015, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Quote:
Thanks bro! I admit I have no experience..... Sorry I forgot to declare.....
That's easy. Hundreds of FLs to choose from in this site with pics & no at your pleasure. Own time, own target, carry-on

Otherwise, go down Geylang to have your virgin stray.
Old 05-08-2015, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 9
Chatty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-eyes View Post
I thought TS gonna share his story ...
I also though so
Old 05-08-2015, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Last time I also in your same shoes...
Then I also start thread ask...
Then I tio zapped many many times...
Then I sian many chiobus...
Then I Fark many zappers/clones...
Then I became too busy Farking zappers/clones...
Then I think heng I never start...
Then happily ever after.

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 05-08-2015, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I do admit i stray but the end of the day, i go back to my oc. Sometimes we stray, because we seek excitment. But the sexxions i had, was due to itch for excitment for seeking fresh sexual presuit, such as FLs with better bed skills and hotter looking body or sexier face than my oc. The most i had was hj and bbbj once a year. Never did any stray FJ or intercourse with any FLs or other women in china, there are many tempting opportunities for me or when back to sg.
I consider myself a heavy sex addict and had a fair share of fl in the past. I am surprise that i quit and change so much becos of my oc.
Now i had a relationship strain that i find very tiring and even patching back may harbour some unressolved heavy resentments, there is no place to vent my sexual frustration. I am very afraid that my old habits of visiting fls break loose, if once i started. I am considering of starting new relationship or having a fb to lick my wounds and i wanted to prevent from the bad habit of going to WLs or FLs, but there is no avenue to it.
Btw do you guys prefer FLs/WLs or FBs, i find that i have some resistance to going for FLs. Besides they are numbed to sex that it become routine and mechanical. And i am not fond of fake gfe feelings, no doubt some have excellent bed skills.
Not going to FLs is part of the reasons that i still reserve hope of patching back and i still love my oc.

Last edited by Vanda; 06-08-2015 at 07:43 AM.
Old 05-08-2015, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

Quote:

brudder not realli stray, but seekin other satisfaction for thos u canot get @home
UPs DONE= kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, Kazunori, sgpiggybank, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 05-08-2015, 05:59 PM
Samster

Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Sniper View Post
brudder not realli stray, but seekin other satisfaction for thos u canot get @home
I believed that ts did strayed as oc cannot provide enough. But he never share with us, how he strayed?
Old 06-08-2015, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 9
HelloAngel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ex hubby didn't provide for me financially and it lead to emotional detachment after awhile. I found comfort in a someone else who was actually a really good friend and straying was very easy in my times of unhappiness. But as I had started divorce proceedings, I didn't wanna risk any bad accusations from him so though I was so close to straying, I checked myself n managed to stop it. Once you stray, no turning back if love is involved.... You will naturally love your spouse lesser. If it's just sex, then I guess it's just a needs issue instead of straying.
Old 06-08-2015, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloAngel View Post
Ex hubby didn't provide for me financially and it lead to emotional detachment after awhile. I found comfort in a someone else who was actually a really good friend and straying was very easy in my times of unhappiness. But as I had started divorce proceedings, I didn't wanna risk any bad accusations from him so though I was so close to straying, I checked myself n managed to stop it. Once you stray, no turning back if love is involved.... You will naturally love your spouse lesser. If it's just sex, then I guess it's just a needs issue instead of straying.
Dear frd, i sympathise your cause. Is your husband intentionally or non intentionally not supporting you? There is a big difference? Do you still love your ex husband??? I know that a bitter quarrel will drive you over the other side for comfort zone, having sex and relationship will topple the relationship that are build years by both of you. This may cloud your judgement. Do have heart to heart talk with both party if both wanted you.
Be true to your heart, who do you love more? No matter what happen to both of you, until the day both of you divorce. Sex with other party outside your marriage is going to bring in complication to relationship.
Ask yourself who you choose and why???? Once you made the decision and dun blame on other person for your choice and make the best relationship out of your choice. Think carefully. Sis.

Last edited by Vanda; 06-08-2015 at 12:48 AM.
Old 06-08-2015, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 10
Maxlion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think if those who stray shall be ask what if is their other half doing it also..
Old 06-08-2015, 06:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 9
HelloAngel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
Dear frd, i sympathise your cause. Is your husband intentionally or non intentionally not supporting you? There is a big difference? Do you still love your ex husband??? I know that a bitter quarrel will drive you over the other side for comfort zone, having sex and relationship will topple the relationship that are build years by both of you. This may cloud your judgement. Do have heart to heart talk with both party if both wanted you.
Be true to your heart, who do you love more? No matter what happen to both of you, until the day both of you divorce. Sex with other party outside your marriage is going to bring in complication to relationship.
Ask yourself who you choose and why???? Once you made the decision and dun blame on other person for your choice and make the best relationship out of your choice. Think carefully. Sis.
I separated 3 years ago and much happier now. It was more contentment on his part and not willing to improve himself to earn more. He was happy with watever he took home but with a kid to feed, it's not enough. I was earning more so he felt I should contribute more to the home which is fine. But as a woman, I needed a stronger man, someone who is financially stable and can take care of me.

Yeah, sex outside relationship may topple the marraige but without the emotional connection, quite difficult to have sex though.. On the contrary, sometimes eating outside can make one appreciate the one at home. Depends which angle you see this topic from..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1