The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2015, 11:13 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
leotano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Flirting at my workplace

Just to share my true story. I was working in a MNC with plenty of female operators. Of course I'm married and I get along well with most of the female operators, there's PRC, Malaysian Chinese, Malaysian Indian. At present I was already having an affair with one of the Malaysian Chinese operator B, married too. hehe. of course I up her already.

At the same time I was in wechat texting with another female operator J. 42yo. also married. Thinking of up her too. I know she like me too, Me and J went out together a few times, but I had not make my move. Until recently I started saying to her that I would like to go to hotel with her. I was just testing water by saying this. She would act like angry and say that i'm mad, but she still continue texting me and would go out with me. The last time we go out watch movie. I hug her in the cinema, she rejected but after a while she let me hug her. She know that I was getting well with B.

Need bro here for advice, should I simply bring her to hotel or play slow with her? Do you think she will let me up her? Any advice? Although 42yo, she is a slim milf but boobs not big.
Old 03-08-2015, 06:35 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Flirting at my workplace

Any pixs of this Malaysian operator neh neh & pussy to share.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 03-08-2015, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Have you ever considered any 24-year-old before you go for a 42-year-old?
Old 03-08-2015, 08:35 AM
Samster (M)

leotano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Who doesn't like a young sweet girl? But I would prefer a married women to flirt with, both married and be discreet. Young girl would be after your $$$ and might cause trouble to family. Play safe bros......
Old 03-08-2015, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 20
thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!

Think of the consequences bro ....
Ur career is at stake.
Make sure it don't turn out ugly ...
Good luck .. cheers
Old 03-08-2015, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
KnightScorpio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKnightScorpio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKnightScorpio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS hope you remember to use protection .
Old 03-08-2015, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

any place to find chat up MILFs?
Old 03-08-2015, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Leotano, you are playing with fire, upz one and still going with her, yet you are courting another one. One day if a BIG fight exposed in the workplace that your 2 FBs blowout everything that you 2-timed 2 married women at the same place same time, I tell you things get out of hand and lose control. You lose your job and integrity. Remembered the recent Kallang slaughter case, the married supervisor killed his PRC colleague cum FB over some $$$ issue, this brought pains to the family. Think twice ya.
Old 04-08-2015, 12:25 AM
Samster

Singlove2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Bro Leotano, you are playing with fire, upz one and still going with her, yet you are courting another one. One day if a BIG fight exposed in the workplace that your 2 FBs blowout everything that you 2-timed 2 married women at the same place same time, I tell you things get out of hand and lose control. You lose your job and integrity. Remembered the recent Kallang slaughter case, the married supervisor killed his PRC colleague cum FB over some $$$ issue, this brought pains to the family. Think twice ya.

Agreed with you sky_liner2
Old 04-08-2015, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
This is a good point. Men should always place the career as the first priority. Want to play, better go somewhere else. Like what Cantonese says, don't eat and shit at the same place.
Old 04-08-2015, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1824 / Power: 14
ChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant future

TS you not scared your wife find out ? Singapore is a very small place you know.
Old 04-08-2015, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
cuscorex92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS might not even consider its a pl to be building a career,its a hunting ground for him,东家不打,打西家罢了。not lamenting bout moral values here,understd its fun for the guys,& the fairer gender sees it as they stil hv 'mkt-value' after marriage & being sort after. bt when they realised they r being toyed,the consequence can b devastating.
Old 07-08-2015, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
Bravo-2-0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leotano View Post
Just to share my true story. I was working in a MNC with plenty of female operators. Of course I'm married and I get along well with most of the female operators, there's PRC, Malaysian Chinese, Malaysian Indian. At present I was already having an affair with one of the Malaysian Chinese operator B, married too. hehe. of course I up her already.

At the same time I was in wechat texting with another female operator J. 42yo. also married. Thinking of up her too. I know she like me too, Me and J went out together a few times, but I had not make my move. Until recently I started saying to her that I would like to go to hotel with her. I was just testing water by saying this. She would act like angry and say that i'm mad, but she still continue texting me and would go out with me. The last time we go out watch movie. I hug her in the cinema, she rejected but after a while she let me hug her. She know that I was getting well with B.

Need bro here for advice, should I simply bring her to hotel or play slow with her? Do you think she will let me up her? Any advice? Although 42yo, she is a slim milf but boobs not big.
Bro, share your story of how to up the young one?
Old 07-08-2015, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
AnjingMati deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuscorex92 View Post
TS might not even consider its a pl to be building a career,its a hunting ground for him,东家不打,打西家罢了。not lamenting bout moral values here,understd its fun for the guys,& the fairer gender sees it as they stil hv 'mkt-value' after marriage & being sort after. bt when they realised they r being toyed,the consequence can b devastating.
Very true bro
Old 07-08-2015, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
DowntownWest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS pls continue
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1