The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2015, 12:41 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!
Re: Chubby sexual encounters

Keep it coming Sis.
Old 01-08-2015, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 11
moneybin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexylacecloset View Post
Hi, How to share my kinky pic here leh?

btw my link is here ya

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/sexaddictlacey
very big thanks for u
Old 01-08-2015, 01:35 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!

Quote:

btw my link is here ya

Help.. Nose bleeding
Old 01-08-2015, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneybin View Post
very big thanks for u
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenzou View Post
Help.. Nose bleeding
Where can't see broken link?
Old 01-08-2015, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
FartingPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more
Old 01-08-2015, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
Sexylacecloset deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HiHi,

Hope you guys enjoy reading and viewing my blog

2nd part of the story

Along the journey to the nearby drive-thru they chatted about some of their personal life etc. and Mr Vit got really curious about chubby sexual encounters as she claim that she actually sold her panties to a random stranger online . They found a new mutil-storey car park whereby its kinda quiet in the afternoon they sat in the car and had their food while chatting about the fun encounters that chubby had .

Chubby was really feeling nervous and wet while thinking back her sexual encounters she could not resists but flirt with Mr Vit she offer to feed him with his food . Chubby try to seduce Mr Vit with her cheeky smile .

Chubby sit comfortably flirting and chatting with Mr Vit in his car they had a great time. Somehow Mr Vit got kinda curious how did chubby sell her panties to the random stranger . So chubby demonstrate herself in front of him spreading her legs apart seducing Mr Vit to come touch her . Chubby has this Innocent yet slutty CFM look at times its kinda turn on for Mr Vit . So Mr Vit place his hands towards chubby thighs and reach within her tight dress. To Mr Vit Surprise this chubby is actually wet and clean shaven he cant help but rub and finger her clit and pussy hole .. Slup Slup sound and chubby slutty moan surround the car that they both kiss and played their tongue finding their way in each other wet mouth .

Mr Vit: Can i see you more chubby?

Chubby: yes.. ( Thinking that if i show him more he is gonna fuck me , and hell yes i want him to fuck my pussy cunt i need some real meat rod inside me so desperately )
Old 01-08-2015, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
JurgenKlopp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please continue ......
Old 02-08-2015, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Quote:

btw my link is here ya

Upload it to an image hosting site like imgur and paste the link here.
Old 02-08-2015, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2516 / Power: 19
redwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

btw my link is here ya

Better with this link
http://sexaddictlacey.tumblr.com/
Old 02-08-2015, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 11
BLACKDEITY has much to be proud ofBLACKDEITY has much to be proud ofBLACKDEITY has much to be proud ofBLACKDEITY has much to be proud ofBLACKDEITY has much to be proud ofBLACKDEITY has much to be proud ofBLACKDEITY has much to be proud ofBLACKDEITY has much to be proud ofBLACKDEITY has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwolf View Post
Better with this link
Thks for the link. awesome pics.
Old 02-08-2015, 12:11 PM
Samster

As chubby moved back to his car seat she can almost feel her cunt juice flowing out from her white lace cotton panties . Mr Vit moved to the back seat continuing his touching and embracing with chubby he couldn’t resist but took off her panties giving chubby this sexy seducing look that chubby thinks this guy is gonna fuck her brains off . Mr Vit took off his meat rod and ask chubby if he could enter her wet cunt, Chubby is too horny and hungry for his cock she push him further towards her so that his meat rod can rub against her , she moan sweetly slutty in his ear,

Chubby: Arhhh~ your so bad how could you took away my panties and rub me like that ( Giving him this come fuck me expression thinking he should just rape her hard like she wanted )

Mr Vit shove his meat rod into this slutty bunny wet cunt giving her the best trust and sex she could ever had . Chubby moan loud and enjoyable with each trust and penetration that Mr Vit has given her. It filled her hole up so good she brings herself closer to him so his meat rod could hit right in her womb .

Mr Vit; Arhhh !~ OH MY FUCKING , your so wet you horny girl. After a few hard trust in this slut tight cunt he release his hot cum into this bunny slut womb.

All those milky cum filled up inside chubby pussy . Chubby just love the feeling of being cream-pie she loves it she loves the feeling when the hot milk is warm and juicy she could not bear but taste it. But Chubby is still not satisfy she needed more , so she bend down and suck Mr Vit clean with her and his cum juice on his meat rod she only taste heaven juice

Mr Vit: ARhh you horny girl , suck it baby!

Chubby: Erm Erm~~ its so yummy , i love it ..

They had it for a second round and Mr vit Cum again in her doggy position giving chubby some good spanking that she needed. Both satisfy chubby went home with lots of milk load. But chubby still wanted more to come Chubby still need more milk to be load into her tight cunt . This bunny just need more carrot to fill her up.
Old 02-08-2015, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 11
hornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud of

I thought all tumblr blogs shd have name firt and then tumblr dot com so it should be

Old 02-08-2015, 12:40 PM
Samster

hornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Re: Chubby sexual encounters

i am correct !!!
This link works !
The link u gave requires email n password
Old 02-08-2015, 12:45 PM
Samster

oops....I did not notice post by bro redwolf

I normally skip responses n jump to next post of tje Thread Starter
Old 02-08-2015, 01:25 PM
Samster

Hi Hi,

Chubby try to upload pictures into Imgur as well .
Here's a picture of Chubby playing her Pink Bullet Vibrator ehhee

http://i.imgur.com/1D4ap7s.jpg
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1