The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2015, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Re: G.e. 2015

Yes we are all Singaporeans not PAPians! I love ur spirit... But if sway sway ur SMC or GRC is PAP vs NSP/PPP/SDP/SFP.... best it to just abstain the vote...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingman View Post
I old man liao,i no tink can live 2 see opp becm govt. but if in my constituency got opp & pap field in ge,i knw i hav to vote opp. even if the opp candidate is sm1 else house dog or cat. but of course if got 3 way fight like wp ,pap and hav that sm1 else's house dog or cat,i of course vote wp la.

Last GE i got read 1 article,even if pap got 18.5% votes,they will still can govern sinkapore. Bcs of the way they draw out the GRCs. just like malaysia election few years ago,their current government only got 48%,they still govern malaysia.They already count their voting slip swee swee already. Impossible opp can get more than 82% vote one.

For pap,they already hav secured at least 20% votes frm new citizens alone,no matter hw,even break their candidates 2 hand & 2 legs also cannot be vote out under the GRC system.The thing old sinkapore people like me wish is give them less votes,less % in seats in the partyament so they cannot pass law or bill anyhow like exmple give big big scholarship to foreigner (i see with own eye Nathan issue president scholarship to china ger),let foreigners has dual citizenship & then bring population from 5 mil to 6.9 mil when our own basic infuckstruture already so jia lat tat affecting every people everyday daily.

Worst is those people in white say in partyament my CPF money is not my money anymore but foreigner PR working in sinkapore CPF is belong to them & they take every cent out. I die already my money in CPF not all will go to my family.

PAP talking abt retiring with dicknity?

No forget,now sell tissue outside also must pay NEA hor. Even sell tissue & collect cardboard also many foreigners come to competition with old uncle & auntie. See already also heart pain.

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 03-08-2015, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by submarinez View Post
I do hope that WP takes East Coast and Marine Parade in this GE...
Thanks bro and up you back.

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 04-08-2015, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwantbustyKim View Post
.. I love ur spirit... But if sway sway ur SMC or GRC is PAP vs NSP/PPP/SDP/SFP.... best it to just abstain the vote...
u like my spirit but i no like yrs. Mayb we different age gap thinking mayb different but like i saying my posting jus nw,even if its bro iwantbustkim is belong NSP/PPP/SDP/SFP fighting against pap & put his house cat,house dog,house hamster or even his house cockroach to feel in fishingman's constituency to be in the election,i will vote yr cat,yr dog,yr hamster or yr house cockroach.

to me abstaining vote = vote pap

i only have 2 choices in the election...

1. pap who use "my money" ,"yr money","his money" & "her money" to gold plating every inch of my area i stay or whole constituency.

or

2. any opp who no have resources to even steel plate 1% inch of my area i stay or whole constituency.

no offending to u,i tink u tinking too far. i think only to let opp get more than 45 sits of the 89 total sittings in partyament to say "No" to policies tat no benefit sinkapore lan. It is Sinkapore ONLY chance since pap already secure more than 18.5% new citizen votes to be vote against governing sinkapore. Pap already in a can't be vote out position for at least next 2 decades since the GRC system starts many years ago.

40% already vote opp
25% vote pap - die hard kind
20% vote pap bcs they new citizen
15% likely think like u,wait for credible opp,mostly will vote pap too

2011 GE,40% voted opp but opp gets 6 sits out of 87? tat is 6.8% of all partyament seats by opp. 6 men fight 81 men,hw to win? If opp don't win 45 sits & more,no point hav opp in partyament at all.

If pap at this secs say open flood gate to allow 10000x more foreigners come sinkapore to improve economy, wat can opp in partyament do? Totally nothing...right? Tis cming election if opp only get 44 out of 89 sits,they saying same thing to let 10000x more foreigners come sinkapore,opp also cannot do anything. But the story will be different if opp gets 45 sits. Opp get 1 sit and opp get 44 sits is same,cannot do anything.

% is just my own wishful thinking

sorry in advance if i sound offend (i no mean to).
Old 04-08-2015, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

No offense taken and I do know/understand what you mean... I live in the East so HOPEFULLY will just have WP contesting with PAP.

The other half/past/six parties are useful in the sense they can be cannon folder for WP so that PAP will not be able to send more resources to defeat WP. They serve as a very good distraction for PAP while the true Opposition (WP) slowly but surely take ground from them.

However, I do not agree that voting for the NSP/PPP or whatever non-WP party would cause a good result. If we vote in a cat/dog that only knows how to bark (E.g. Goh Meng Seng), the only people who would suffer are the constituents. He is entitled to run and to have his own voice but honestly, most people cannot stand him and his group of crazies. Also, the other opposition parties have failed miserably in showing that they can be a credible alternative voice for the people.

My only hope is that we would have people like Tan Cheng Bok form a new party that can help the WP form a opposition govt. People who are competent and yet against PAP policies. People whom the electorate can trust...

Our vote is precious and we are not beholden to any party. What makes Singapore tick is that we are a very pragmatic people. We should be pragmatic with our vote and vote not just with our heart but with our mind, to consider the ramifications of who we bring into parliament.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingman View Post
u like my spirit but i no like yrs. Mayb we different age gap thinking mayb different but like i saying my posting jus nw,even if its bro iwantbustkim is belong NSP/PPP/SDP/SFP fighting against pap & put his house cat,house dog,house hamster or even his house cockroach to feel in fishingman's constituency to be in the election,i will vote yr cat,yr dog,yr hamster or yr house cockroach.

to me abstaining vote = vote pap

i only have 2 choices in the election...

1. pap who use "my money" ,"yr money","his money" & "her money" to gold plating every inch of my area i stay or whole constituency.

or

2. any opp who no have resources to even steel plate 1% inch of my area i stay or whole constituency.

no offending to u,i tink u tinking too far. i think only to let opp get more than 45 sits of the 89 total sittings in partyament to say "No" to policies tat no benefit sinkapore lan. It is Sinkapore ONLY chance since pap already secure more than 18.5% new citizen votes to be vote against governing sinkapore. Pap already in a can't be vote out position for at least next 2 decades since the GRC system starts many years ago..

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 04-08-2015, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: G.e. 2015

My feelings on the opp parties meeting. The main topic is how much to lose? This gen if they go all the way during walkabouts and talks. All will enter the house.

I notice a reason the people in white lost is they had employed the wrong consultants. One such is Lee D Horny that actually backfire the SG50 events. Did this man walk the street? Does he not know that free entry include FTs, blue and new pink IC holders.

Tonight episode of the 5shows. Bobby is dumb to be a guest bec he shown his fear in rejection by ICA. His scare of prawns is nothing more then the producer wish to made a statement. Ang Mo is afraid of Chinese bec the old man is one smart guy and, probably his genes had pass to born locals.

Kumar knew there are $ to be made from FTs. His talkshows actutally sing praises on FTs. He let off the weakness of locals therefore he commands FTs attention. However, due to censorships his free shows at HDB estates is a totally failure. Could be those consultants told him to do so I dont know.

My friends the man in charged of water scare everybody off by the JB dam things. He is telling us he cant handle the situation then he should step down. Any local man in the street will ? him if he is not doing his jobs then he does not deserve to bring home $$$$ salary.

Our dollars is the strongest of all Asia, other country that wish to screw around with us is going to be buy out by our $. Take the case of vehicles entry fees if locals cut down JB trips. JB is nothing but a ghost town.
Old 05-08-2015, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 19
leakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud of

Pap will win. You guys here are vocal minority. And in voting day, I suspect maybe 40-60% of you will end up voting pap.

Why? Because deep deep down down, as much as you hate many government policies, you all prioritise bread and butter issues. Do you have job? Can you put food on table?

That's the basic questions silent majority will ask themselves. And so they will also vote pap.

The ones who vote wp will do so becos they trust ltk. I bet some will desert wp becos of the town council issue. Others won't vote wp unless they're in hougang or aljunied or punggol.

Other parties frankly cmi. I have great respect for uncle chiam but he's really old. And Mrs chiam is unimpressive. Dr chee- depends on which Dr chee shows up.

Last time I votes sdp. My life still awesome. Somewhat la.
Old 05-08-2015, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwantbustyKim View Post
However, I do not agree that voting for the NSP/PPP or whatever non-WP party would cause a good result. If we vote in a cat/dog that only knows how to bark (E.g. Goh Meng Seng), the only people who would suffer are the constituents. He is entitled to run and to have his own voice but honestly, most people cannot stand him and his group of crazies. Also, the other opposition parties have failed miserably in showing that they can be a credible alternative voice for the people.

This, I have to agree. So far, the credible opposition is WP. Mr Chiam is too old. If he is 20 years younger, he still holds a lot of influence. His ward kena cut up until so small, PAP tired to do that to hougang too... Mr Low is daring enough to contest aljunied. n he won. Getting a GRC.

The possible other areas that he can take down is East Coast or Marine Parade, Macperson, or joo chiat... But too bad joo chiat is gone case.

The iron votes are things of the past, the older folks are uping the lorry, and more youngsters are getting eligible to vote. I may be in the older generation compared to many brothers here, but I do know many of my friends use to spoil votes in the past due to no credible opposition or cant vote due to walk overs( total crap).

Thanks to stronger opposition now days, n more people willing to come out to contest. we are able to vote.

EVERY VOTE COUNTS, don't spoil it. You all have a choice now. Compared to my times of walk overs. IT IS YOUR CHOICE.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 05-08-2015, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If this is the kind of opposition voice that the Si Ginna Generation is voting for... I dunno what to say...

Quote:
Blogger Roy Ngerng considering standing for General Election
“I want to be able to enter government, to debate about these issues and allow policies to be passed to protect Singaporeans,” Mr Ngerng wrote in a blogpost.
As of Wednesday afternoon 1pm, he had garnered 592 votes, with 79.56 per cent (471 votes) agreeing that he should run.

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 05-08-2015, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 9
iSlut69 is a splendid one to beholdiSlut69 is a splendid one to beholdiSlut69 is a splendid one to beholdiSlut69 is a splendid one to beholdiSlut69 is a splendid one to beholdiSlut69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
If this is the kind of opposition voice that the Si Ginna Generation is voting for... I dunno what to say...
Son are you scared that your favourite PAP will be voted out?
Old 05-08-2015, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 23
qjeffery deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqjeffery deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I always asked this question. If we take PAP out if the equation, who can run Singapore properly? Be it WP, SDP, etc, it will still invite complaints. One better solution is to let opposition win 2 to 3 GRC n keep the government in check. When PAP introduces GRC when they lost 4 seats, they believed GRC will be a winning formula for them, ie lead by 1 to 2 Minister n a team of understudy PAP members. But when last election PAP loses 1 GRC n 1 minister, I'm glad. Why chooses the anchor GRC? Go attack the weaker ones n stake louder voice in parliament instead.
Old 05-08-2015, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold

All talk so much. I don't want to be offensive but I still think on GE day 80% of people who complain everyday about the current govt will still vote for the incumbent. Why? Because Singaporeans are ball less and have bad memories of what happen after every election.

And yes I am a Singaporean but I don't vote for myself, I vote for the next generation of Singaporeans. I serve my nation by doing the right thing!

Bugger off advertisement moderators who think I am advertising, I don't need your free lunch.
Old 05-08-2015, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSlut69 View Post
Son are you scared that your favourite PAP will be voted out?
XDD, wait till you are old enough to vote then we talk politics hor...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 05-08-2015, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: G.e. 2015

Tonight episode on the Noose. Ang mo man bigger size then locals. Maybe we should train harder, fly to London and whack up a taxi driver. Thats the challenge by that SPG bitch.

Let me rephase an old speech back into the 1960s, where the old man was at his peak.

A people must have guts. A people must be brave to do the correct thing. If he is not, then he cant make the mark. Vote from your heart people! Never be afraid because we write our future.

My friends here. Although white man are bigger size. Those with pink ICs (maybe Bobby?) will never x out the correct party because they are scare. If us born local guys had words exchange btw white men say at the work place. Challenge them to vote the correct party, look at the fear in his eyes that moment we known his balls had shrink. LOL!

The old man had blessed this country. Do not be afraid because his spirit will guide us to do the correct things. Pray to him for directions not just in winning Toto.
Old 05-08-2015, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

[/QUOTE]The old man had blessed this country. Do not be afraid because his spirit will guide us to do the correct things. Pray to him for directions not just in winning Toto.[/QUOTE]

Bro the old man way is to serve the people and the nation. The New Generation is to serve Mr.Yusof only. And moving toward Mr.Yusof direction only.
Old 06-08-2015, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

WP aka Wayang Party. Though they are the strongest one among all opp parties. But LTK already said last election hes not ready yet to form a govt. Hmmm....

Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1