The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2015, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ge 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
Yes but I'm not sure if she is a confirmed candidate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_sam View Post
Who Who Who? Nicole Seah gone liao sia.... hope she come back to Macpherson SMC!!
Bro, you can view from the link above shared by bro bochapsing.
Old 30-07-2015, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini View Post
Yes but I'm not sure if she is a confirmed candidate.

Bro, you can view from the link above shared by bro bochapsing.
All jokes aside, I hope NSP will be eradicated... They are not even a proper political platform. Just a bunch of opportunistic angry old men stirring shit and very good at arousing other angry old men.

Down with NSP! Long Live WP!!!

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 30-07-2015, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwantbustyKim View Post
All jokes aside, I hope NSP will be eradicated... They are not even a proper political platform. Just a bunch of opportunistic angry old men stirring shit and very good at arousing other angry old men.

Down with NSP! Long Live WP!!!
WP seems to be a more credible party than any other opposition party. So far, they done rather well. Chance given, n proven. I think they can hold on to their current post. Grab more seats? That will depend on how things go, for PAP.

If MRT break down again before election, n some major screw up somewhere, more votes will be lost.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 30-07-2015, 02:04 PM
Samster

IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
WP seems to be a more credible party than any other opposition party. So far, they done rather well. Chance given, n proven. I think they can hold on to their current post. Grab more seats? That will depend on how things go, for PAP.

If MRT break down again before election, n some major screw up somewhere, more votes will be lost.
Yeah... WP is the only credible opposition. The only other one is probably SPP cos of the Chiam faction. Pity the old man's getting too old...

NSP = Party of old angry men who like to field SYTs to attract other old angry men

SDP = Chee Bye Kia and his Ah Gua Ah Neh Kia who loves sucking Chee Bye Kia's dick.

RP = JBJ's eldest son who is high and mighty and can't even speak like us (He has a thick British accent)... How to connect with the populace? I think JBJ sent his wrong son... would prefer his brother any other day.

SDA = Should be called Singapore Desmond's an Asshole party. Always come and Chap one leg into WP's contested area in the east where he has no chance to win but turn it into a multi-corner fight and suck precious votes from WP. Makes one wonder if he's either a stupid opportunist or a undercover PAP stooge.

Yeah... so for the sake of our country.....if your SMC/GRC is WP vs PAP, choose WP. If its PAP vs NSP/SDP/RP/SDA, choose PAP... Better a highly paid PAP stooge than a clown to create a circus we all don't need.

Old 30-07-2015, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 18
Thongchai is a glorious beacon of lightThongchai is a glorious beacon of lightThongchai is a glorious beacon of lightThongchai is a glorious beacon of lightThongchai is a glorious beacon of lightThongchai is a glorious beacon of light
Re: G.e. 2015

With more single seats and smaller GRC available chances for the opposition to grab more seats are higher. Hopefully the opposition will unite and pull all their best resources for a good clean fight . Looking forward to at least 6 single seats and 2 GRCs going to the opposition. Avoid 3 cornered fight at all costs. Time to vote wisely.
Old 30-07-2015, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thongchai View Post
With more single seats and smaller GRC available chances for the opposition to grab more seats are higher. Hopefully the opposition will unite and pull all their best resources for a good clean fight . Looking forward to at least 6 single seats and 2 GRCs going to the opposition. Avoid 3 cornered fight at all costs. Time to vote wisely.
Don't need to unite. Either run under the WP ticket or don't run at all in the first place.

Old 31-07-2015, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18355 / Power: 26
lookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul55ho View Post
Sick of the foreigners.

Sick of Lta enforcement summoning at sight.

Sick of Straits Times everyday front page Sg number 1 tis, number 2 that but nvr say how pissed we all are.

Sick of overpaid Ministers.

Sick of tis cannot. tat cannot.

You know where my vote is going this year.
LOL...bro, looking from another angle! Without foreigners, who is goona do all those not so glamorous job?
Old 31-07-2015, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 19
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingaround View Post
LOL...bro, looking from another angle! Without foreigners, who is goona do all those not so glamorous job?
Singaporeans are already doing the "not so glamorous job". Do you not see the old folks working in fast food outlets, selling tissue paper, collecting old newspaper.
We can accept some foreigners but not the indiscriminant lot the gov is letting in now. Do you want more Peenoys???
Old 31-07-2015, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Ge 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwantbustyKim View Post

Yeah... so for the sake of our country.....if your SMC/GRC is WP vs PAP, choose WP. If its PAP vs NSP/SDP/RP/SDA, choose PAP... Better a highly paid PAP stooge than a clown to create a circus we all don't need.
Quite true, opposition parties other than WP, the rest are just making a lot of noise.

Just my 2 cents.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 31-07-2015, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thongchai View Post
Quote:
That is what all the Pappy dogs like to say to justify suppressing our wages. We should be employer friendly so no Unions... We should keep our workforce "competitive", so import tons of foreign "talents" and giving of generous scholarships and grants to non Singaporeans who don't do Shit for Singapore.

You know why they say that, cos many of these MPs sit on boards of companies which have an interest in keeping wages low to line their own pockets.

When the average citizen voice out their opinions, we are taught to have a more "harmonious" online society. When the opposition highlight certain issues like their ridiculously high salaries, they are politizing the issue. When other people make mistakes, they on the other hand are doing the people's job in ensuring things are accountable.

Old 31-07-2015, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 11
Craz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud of

My vote goes to any oppo who can give me two orchard road properties freehold and some freehold properties in London n New York, plus to become the only Singaporean allowed to hold dual citizenship.....
Must have adequate insurance before voting for oppo ma. Else I'll die with the rest of Singapore, how???
Pm me if got lobang.
Old 31-07-2015, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
frenchcap88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Heard many stories of low educated locals losing their job recently, heard that employers only willing to pay ridiculous low wages, so all prefer cheaper FTs.
Old 31-07-2015, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

I am a gen X kid. And people like me are now the sandwiched gen. We have the elders to care for since the government no longer wants to care for them, then we have the offspring to look after, which the government encourage us to have then tell us they are our children so everything is our problem.

The government now is a organisation that is keen on earning every single dollar and keeping its own pockets full. Do you want a government that is more concern with its pockets? Or do you want one who is truly in touch with the ground?

Can the opposition take up the roles if they are in power? Unfortunately, I doubt so. They are still too fragmented, too understaffed. We can see that there are issues within each party. The moment there is a difference in views, we see people breaking off and forming new parties. How in the world will that help us? Yes, everyone has political views that varies to a certain degree. But if the views in general, of the same direction, which is for the betterment of this land, then I will say get together and fight in a common gear, not against each other.

Lastly, my vote. The most valuable thing I have until the election is over. It will of course be for me to know and everyone else to guess.
Old 31-07-2015, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
frenchcap88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardstick View Post

The moment there is a difference in views, we see people breaking off and forming new parties.
It is crazy to believe Singapore, a small city, produces so many different views and so many parties. Some could be fake.
Old 31-07-2015, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro. Glamorous?! You know the fucking govt appointed a PR to be a SG judge? Imagine a PR deciding the fate of fellow Singaporeans. I didn't know judge is not a glamorous job

Next target. 2000 Points
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1