The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2015, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future
Re: it all started with msn...

You're doing good TS.
Old 30-07-2015, 03:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16
Dino1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDino1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice story TS.

Keep it up
Old 30-07-2015, 04:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
BlurLikeSotong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep going TS
Old 30-07-2015, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Those good old man times when you saw the girl you like gets online - you heart goes into a flutter.

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 30-07-2015, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
You're doing good TS.
Upped you back.
Old 30-07-2015, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
NABOdog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, camping for updates
Old 30-07-2015, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 10
IceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of light

thks for the support bros...

continuing...

we stood up n left the place... waitress even said ty hope to see u again... it didnt hit me till i was in the restroom tat i felt i forgot something... OMG we havent foot the bill...

When i exited the restroom i told christy abt it n in order to leave a gd impression we headed back to foot the bill... the scene was quite funny when the look of the cashier surprised we actually headed back...

All gd things come to an end... so did our first date.. but I insisted on sending her home... when we reach her mrt stop instead of taking a bus which is 3 stop away... we decided to walk instead... the long walk drew our relationship closer...

There was no gd bye kiss or hug wat so ever but i guess... its a gd start alrdy... Need maintain gentleman image especially the first date...

When i reach home again we chatted on phone for hours... just gonna pick some interesting parts of conversation n nt bore u with the rest...

Me : hehe hope u had a nice day today... even though it was quite funny the coke fries n unpaid dinner...

Christy : yea... it was fun... N u knw somthing... u r the first guy tat ever send me home... my previous ex nvr did it b4...

Me : oh is it? i am honored to be the first... well many first time for me today as well...

Christy : huh... wat first times... were.. u... talking... abt...

ME : hahaa so fun to disturb u... first time coke fries... first time walk away frm nt paying dinner... and oso first time someone hold my hand so tightly on first date

Christy : NO LOH~!!! its bcus... its bcus... ya bcus of movie~!!! so scary... natural reaction...

ME : haha... relax relax... just kidding... anyways so fast compare with ur ex bf le ar... am i better? haha

Christy : Dun wan talk to u liao... gd nites...

with tat she ended the call... well its super cute the way she reacted even with she straightforward character she does have a cute n shy side... just when i wanted to send her a gd nite msg... she smsed me first

Christy : Ya u better gd nites

i break out in a smile seeing tat... replied her n hopefully set another date with her soon... after tat i drift off to bed.... still in my mind... nvr pay for dinner? coke fries? what the hell... but it sure made a deep deep impression...

to be continued
Old 30-07-2015, 11:01 PM
Samster

IceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of light

i break out in a smile seeing tat... replied her n hopefully set another date with her soon... after tat i drift off to bed.... still in my mind... nvr pay for dinner? coke fries? what the hell... but it sure made a deep deep impression..

1week later..

As usual we chat for hours daily... doesnt seems to have an end to our topics n jokes... it oso slowly bcome a habit to chat with her at night... but her holidays was ending... the last weekend of her holidays we manage to meet up for another movie n dinner... nothing much happen... then on sunday night when i was abt to get rdy to call her... i received her msg... asking me if i am free... she had a quarrel with her parents n she needed some company...

i saw the msg i quickly took a cab to her place... oh btw she lives at landed property... super rich family... it was near midnight when i reached n her unit is nt hard to find especially her family's range of cars can be seen from the gates... i msg her if i were to go up or she meet me outside... well i send her bk twice but nvr have i step into her hse before...

Me : i am here.. u ok? wan me go in or wait for u outside?

Christy : dun... wait for me outside... my parents dunno abt u... they dun allow me to have bf u knw...

Me : ok...

a part of me was thinking her parents quite conservative... other part struck my mind "they dun allow me to have BF u knw"
seems like my promotion is quite fast... nvr did i propose to her or express my feelings to her bt it seems like she alrdy accept tat i am her bf... brushing it off my mind since i am here to comfort n company her... dun wanna think so much other stuff...

3mins later she came out with her head lowered... but i could see she had just cried.. her eyes gave it away... i didnt dare to say much... not knwing wat is best... i just held her arm and slowly walk beside her...

she led me to a play ground near her hse where we sat down on one the benches... then i asked her if everything ok..

Me : u ok? u can tell me everything... i can be a gd listening ear u knw...

Christy : erm... i am ok other than the fact my mum just slapped me ya everything is ok... tear began forming in her eyes...

i took out a pack of tissue which i prepared n pass her silently hugging her as she start crying all over again...

we sat there probably 10 to 20mins just hugging n her crying silently before she stopped n compose herself...

Christy : funny uh... jc alrdy still get whack by parents...

Me : not really bah... everyone have their family issues...so sorry nth much i can do but just sit here accompany u cry...

Christy : no need sorry uh... is i trouble u bah... first time... first time a guy see me cry...

Me : well another first i took away... i very happy tat at least u share ur problems with me...

Christy : Arent u suppose to to comfort me rather than let me just cry so long...

Me : well crying out will probably make u feel better... hopefully.... after all i dun mind my shoulders getting wet... if u wan i got other shoulder to dry ur tears... u wan?

Christy : (she let out a weak laugh) you uh... really weird i guess... see me cry u can be so happy abt it...

ME : cannot like tat say mah... i m happy cus i am the first guy u turn to when u feeling down... n oso happy u can trust me to share ur problems with me...

Christy : you knw uh... last time even i with my ex i quarrel with my parents and ask him if can accompany me he will only use sms or phone to comfort me wont physically be here... and always when i down i will sit here alone in the night just cry out...

ME : wtf... wat kind of guy is he sia.... leaving u alone here so dangerous... i will nvr do that...

Christy : ya tats why u weird... will rush down immediately... heehee..

Me : i tohught tats wat bf supposed to do...

Christy : who said i accept to b ur gf? hee hee...

Me : (taking out my phone showing her the sms) there someone just nw say de loh

Christy : you uh... mis read my sms liao la... oso nvr officially propose to me... nvr accept to b ur gf loh...

Me : haha then u just allow any guy to hug u n hold ur hand like tat de meh... tis type of thing no need official de la.. u knw i knw can le... hahaha

Christy : then wat? no anniversary date? must official de mah

i got up from the sit n kneel down taking off my chain tat i always wear...

Me : erm... So here goes.. Christy will u be my gf... allowing me to share ur joy n sorrows, be the only guy beside u when u need a shoulder to cry on... only guy tat will hold ur hand from now on?

Christy : OMG... i just kidding la... but yes... i will... quickly get up... aiyo so dirty the floor...

i helped her put on the chain tat was with me n hugged her...

Me : with tis chain you r mine liao... hehe... there got our anniversary date liao... 9th july 2006... hehe...

i will always remember this day... 9th july 2006...

to be continued...
Old 31-07-2015, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
BeddyByes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

keep coming back to the thread to read, great stuff
Old 31-07-2015, 02:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Wow bro if you guys still tgth that's 9 years!!

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 31-07-2015, 02:53 AM
Samster

Me : with tis chain you r mine liao... hehe... there got our anniversary date liao... 9th july 2006... hehe...

i will always remember this day... 9th july 2006...

It was around 2am before i walk her home n took a cab home... Didnt sleep till 6plus as i promised to wake her up via phone call... it didnt took long before she woke up from my call and as she preparing for her school i sms her to disturb her... " gd nites my turn to sleep " All i got was a angry smily

it wasnt till around 3pm i woke up to go fetch her from school... paya lebar all the way to woodlands... can u believe it? lol well honeymoon period i guess... all the way to woodlands just to send her home frm school... well her parents quite strict n conservative... disallowing her to have a bf...

This cycle continued thruout the week... 6am wake her up for sch, 4pm fetch her home from school, walk bk tgt from mrt to her hse... chat on phone at night till she slps... it sort of become a habit...

Weekend came and the first time we went out for a date as a couple... we met at plaza sing as usual... this time i was quite surprised by her attire...
thruout this 3weeks i had NEVER seen her make up or dress up... initiately was just tee shirt n jeans... then JC uniforms...

Slight description of wat she wearing... it was a short low cut spagetti black dress and a white half jacket over it... she wore slight make up but perfect as i dun really like heavy make up(no offense to any sis tat love heavy make up).. she let her straight rebonded hair down... tat view made me jaw drop...

Christy : Dear... stop staring la... ur jaw dropped alrdy... is it weird?

ME : ermm... nope... nt weird... just too beautiful... shocked for a moment...

i went n lock arms with hher and headed to cathay...

Me : Wahhh... today so beautiful... how come previously nvr see u dress up before de...

Christy : heehee... cus we nt together mah... plus i rather u like me n choose me when i am at my worst... heeeheee...

Me : wahhh like tat i must hold ur hand tight tight... if nt random guy will come ask for ur number...

to be continued...
Old 31-07-2015, 02:56 AM
Samster

http://img1.promgirl.com/_img/PGPROD...X-LD1349-a.jpg
the dress look similar to this with a half white jacket
Old 31-07-2015, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Wow bro if you guys still tgth that's 9 years!!
haha bro sad to say... we were together only for 2yrs plus...
Old 31-07-2015, 04:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
IceLeopard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 31-07-2015, 04:53 AM
Samster