The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2015, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 12
Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!
Re: Audrey's affair

“Do you want some drinks?” Looking into the bar fridge, Ryan scanned the limited but good selection of items.

“Anything is fine.” Audrey answered in an unfeeling manner, still exploring the room.

“Are you ok?” Ryan trying to sound more concern this time round while pouring the drinks.

"I thought you might like a red to end off the night.” As Ryan passed over a wine glass to Audrey.

“A toast! To health and happiness…”

“…to a lousy marriage!” cutting in mid-way and clinking glasses with Ryan, Audrey took a big gulp and finished the wine. Immediately she reached out to take the bottle from Ryan and poured herself a full glass and downed half of it.

Ryan sipped his wine silently while watching Audrey. He didn’t know it was this bad for her and how emotional she was. After all, how much can one gather from a chat via whatsapp since words can only mean so much, monotonously.

A tear rolled down Audrey’s left cheek as the background music came on…

When your day is long
And the night, the night is yours alone
When you're sure you've had enough
Of this life, well hang on

Don't let yourself go
'Cause everybody cries
And everybody hurts sometimes

Sometimes everything is wrong
Now it's time to sing along
When your day is night alone (Hold on, hold on)
If you feel like letting go (Hold on)
If you think you've had too much
Of this life, well hang on

Everybody hurts
Take comfort in your friends
Everybody hurts
Don't throw your hand, oh no

Don't throw your hand
If you feel like you're alone
No, no, no, you are not alone

If you're on your own in this life
The days and nights are long
When you think you've had too much of this life to hang on

Well, everybody hurts sometimes
Everybody cries
Everybody hurts sometimes
And everybody hurts sometimes

So hold on, hold on
Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on
Everybody hurts

{Lyrics extracted from R.E.M - Everybody Hurts}
{Video extracted from Youtube - The Corrs, R.E.M version of Everybody Hurts, Unplugged}
Old 04-08-2015, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
robogao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more !!!!
Old 04-08-2015, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Just upped u bro, please continue soon
Old 06-08-2015, 12:05 PM
Samster

Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!

As they sat at the couch, Audrey emptied the remaining wine from the bottle. Her face was somewhat blushed and not surprising as it was her third glass for the wee hours. As she sob uncontrollably, Ryan looked on, letting her be and tried passing the facial napkin to her.

She looked at Ryan, dropped the empty wine bottle and grabbing Ryan’s hand, pulled him towards her. The force shocked Ryan, causing him to spill his wine onto the carpet and jerked him forward, towards her. In a flash, Audrey was holding onto Ryan and started a soft and consistent cry moaning.

“Ssshhhh…it’s ok…” Stroking her back as Ryan comforted her. Her skin felt cold as Ryan traced his finger along her V-shaped dress. Pulling her closer, he felt her breasts upon his chest, softly impressing and making her presence known.

“It’ll never be ok…never the same anymore…I hate him…I hate myself.” Murmured Audrey.

Her hands instantly hooked behind and onto Ryan’s shoulders. The embrace was even tighter now and the soft crying was no longer audible. Ryan broke from the embrace and held onto Audrey by her shoulders. Instinctively, Audrey closed her eyes and moved forward indicating another round of passionate french kissing. As they locked lips, Ryan’s hand move towards her breasts.

“Aarhh…”

Feeling Ryan’s warm hands on her breasts, Audrey gasped and at the same time sucked at Ryan’s tongue. In turn, Ryan bit Audrey’s lower lip, causing her to release the suction grip on his tongue momentarily. As the heat turned up, the lovers adjusted their positions. Ryan’s hands were very busy with the breasts and as he moved south, Audrey pinched his hand with her thighs making it slightly more difficult for him to navigate to the center.

Using slightly more force, he wedged in between her legs and moved in for the loving.

“You smell good…I hope you taste even better.” Ryan softly echoed giving Audrey a quick glance and winked before he stick out his tongue to give her the most sensual lick of her life.

“hmm….aarggghh!” Squirming at the couch, Audrey could only contort her face and endure the onslaught from Ryan’s wicked tongue. In her last 3 years of her marriage life, sex has been non-existent. Even if it did happen, it will only be a wham-bang-done-deal. Cunnilingus (and fellatio) are taboo words for her…(even if she has every intention to perform it to her husband.)

“Yesss…it feels soooo good!” As she lay spreadeagled and wanton, Audrey felt her cheeks burned and her breathing hastened. Her O-formed mouth with her arched back added onto her immerse pleasure and a silent internal scream erupted. Audrey has her first orgasm by Ryan’s lips and tongue. Burying her hands in Ryan’s hair, she pulled herself up and planted a soft passionate kiss onto his lips, tasting for the first time her own love juice mixed with Ryan’s saliva.

"You are my Valentine..." Audrey whispered while looking into Ryan's eyes.

She has fallen.
Old 06-08-2015, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 9
lorseihoi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlorseihoi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlorseihoi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlorseihoi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice story, please continue ....
Old 12-08-2015, 03:21 PM
Samster

Lying together on the tiny couch, the new lovers fondled each other’s body casually; planting kisses and interchanging passionate french. Time seemed to stop for them as they reminisced the earlier foreplay. As Audrey took up the courage to touch Ryan’s body, the charged up adrenalin in her body overtook her. Her slightly trembling hands touching his chest and stopped at his nipples.

Instinctively, Ryan’s hands reached out to cup her breasts, squeezing it softly and loving every inch of her flesh as if it was his last. Ryan reach out to one of her nipples and sucking and licking it as his other hand now buried in-between Audrey’s legs. She was moist and warm.

“Dear…I am ready and I want your cock in me now.” Audrey said with a lustful voice while her hand was busy groping and preparing Ryan’s manhood for the big moment.

“Pleasure, my love.” grinning as Ryan got on his knees and positioning in between Audrey’s legs, he gave her a quick lick at her pussy and rubbing his tool, he inserted into Audrey’s pussy slowly, piercing her deep within.

Gasping as Ryan entered her, Audrey reached out to pull him even closer and deeper. Her urgency heightened Ryan’s pleasure and his manhood gotten even harder. Passion flew and as Ryan slowly took his time to thrust in and pulled away from Audrey, he necked her and gave her the first sign of their love making.

“Ouch! Arggh!” Not pushing Ryan away, Audrey accepted this love bite wholeheartedly. She is now his…she will be his slut, his lover and much more. With her legs crossed behind his back, she felt his cock thrusting deeper and deeper into her.

“Aaaarrrrrrr…” With the next thrust from Ryan, she reached her next big orgasm. Her nails dug into Ryan’s shoulder and back. Grimacing, Ryan continued to thrust into Audrey.

“I’m coming baby…are you ready? Do you want my cum in you?” Panted Ryan.

“Yes! Give it to me. Cum deep in me…I want your baby.” Crossing her legs once more behind his back and urging him on. As his cum shot out, Audrey felt the warmest cum filling her pussy. Some of the cum flowed out and dripped down her anal.

They hugged and french once more as he remained buried in her pussy. His cock totally spent, grew soft and slipped out. Ryan’s cum continued to flow out of her.

“You cum so much.” Smiling as she hugged Ryan and dozed off. Stroking her hair, Ryan slowly regained his breathe and stoned. His thoughts drifted away to their first meet up.
Old 13-08-2015, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
watersupply deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff !!
Please continue soon
Old 15-08-2015, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 14
RapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

You shot your sperm into her vagina ???
Old 15-08-2015, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 9
Femalepartner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFemalepartner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice story mr melon
Old 18-08-2015, 05:25 PM
Samster

“Hey Ryan!” Ryan turned his head towards the source of greeting.

“Yo David! How’s things been?” Excitedly exchanging handshakes and immediately engaging in their small talks while ignoring the two ladies’ onlooking.

“It’s been a long time since we met up. How’s Lindy?” Ryan referring to David’s wife and noticing the two gorgeous ladies in tow. His eyes strayed towards them and noticed Lindy’s not around.

“Update you in a wee’s bit. These are my nicest "sisters”, Georgina and Audrey and we are gonna have a good time tonight.” An awkward moment and Ryan decided not to asked further but extended his hands to the both ladies.

“Hello, I’m Ryan. Pleasure’s mine!” Casual handshake with Georgina but ended slightly longer with Audrey.

“Hello…”; “Hi, I’m Audrey…” replied Georgina and Audrey respectively as Audrey trailing away and lowering her head slightly as she shook his hand, hands locked for a moment and only to retract as quickly before.

Did she just blush? Noticed Ryan. Dismissing this as the LEDs are blinking everywhere, David asked Ryan to join them for the night’s party and fun. Ryan couldn’t agree more.

It wasn’t long before the four all gotten split up. Ryan went looking for David but found Audrey instead. She seemed lost. Under the blahring of the hip-hop spin, Ryan closed in and hold onto Audrey’s arm. She was startled but quickly recomposed and smiled at Ryan. She tried to speak but no words were heard as it is just too loud. Ryan closed in and spoke into Audrey’s ears asking her to follow him. She nodded.

Ryan holding onto her hands, led her away from the crowded dance arena. At a remote corner away from the bar top, the rest of the crowd were busy dancing or openly showing public display of affection (PDA). The two of them were quietly watching all that was happening in front of them.

“Do you need a drink?” Ryan looking at Audrey.

“No, I am fine, thank you.” Audrey ever so polite with her replies.

Nodding, “Is this your first time here in Bang Bang?” Ryan asked.

When he finished his sentence, there was a jolt from behind and Audrey was pushed towards Ryan. “Aargh!” screamed Audrey. Just as she was about to fall, Ryan caught hold of her. They were in an embrace and Ryan’s lips brushed across her face. As both tried to stand up, their face closed in and this time, their lips met. Instinctively, Ryan kissed Audrey. She froze.

Boom, boom, boom…the music, (DJ scratching) in the background seemed to drown out the earlier accident and the two acquaintance seemed like long lost lovers.

Old 18-08-2015, 05:28 PM
Samster

“Hmmmm…” Audrey turned towards Ryan opening her eyes as she awoke from her slumber.

“Hey love. Good morning.” Smiling at Audrey as she peeps at him. Kissing him on the lips, she stretched and hooked back her arms around his neck.

“Hey you notty. What time is it?” Audrey replied with a smile and question.

“Half past 6?” Glancing at the clock by the dresser, came Ryan’s reply.

“Do you want some breakfast in bed?” Ryan naughtily sneaked his hands under the quilt cover and cupped Audrey’s breasts once more.

“Hahaha…yes. I need more banana milk. Only this time I want to drink it. May I?” replied Audrey and she planted a kiss on Ryan’s lips. This turned into a fierce and passionate french.

“…hhmmm…yes!” hissed Audrey as Ryan moved southwards to her love mound kissing and flicking his tongue along the way. Once he reached her pussy, he gave her a long, slow lick along the sides of her vagina and tasting his own dried up cum for the first time.

Audrey arched her back and received his onslaught with pleasure. “Aaahhhh…more baby, mmmoooorrreeee!” Came her encouragement for Ryan.

Humming while eating her, he created a vibrating effect with his mouth and soon, Audrey came.

“Don’t stop! I’m cumming! Yesssssss…” panting hard, Audrey lay motionless and enjoying the aftermath of her O.

Ryan still touching her body over, calming her down with his circling effects of his fingers. Turning towards Ryan, she said, “My turn, your pleasure.” Wickedly, she go into the attack without waiting for Ryan’s reply.

“Ooooohhh…slowly, dear! Wwooooooohh” Ryan exclaimed as his cock was hungrily attacked by her ever-in-need lover.

As she expertly teased him with her mouth and tongue, Audrey engulfed the entire length of 7” of thick hard meat-rod of Ryan’s and proceeded to deep-throat him. Alternating with sucking his balls and returning to deep-throating him.

“Your mouth feels so good!” Ryan signalling that he wanted to stand up.

This time, Ryan took over the stroking speed and taking Audrey by her head, he proceeded to fuck her mouth. As she knelt and opened her mouth to take in the harsh fucking movements from Ryan, Audrey’s saliva flowed out and down her chin and dripped down to the carpet. A total mess ensued but the lovers could not care.

“Uh, uh, uh…” was all Audrey could be heard as Ryan neared his peak.

“Oh fuck! I’m cumming! Fuck! Yes…cumming…are you ready for me?!” pumping harder as Ryan closed his eyes and looked towards the ceiling. Nodding her head, she held onto Ryan’s thighs and readied her first CIM (cum-in-mouth).

“Aaahhh! aaaahhhh!!…” sighing heavily, Ryan shot all his cum into Audrey’s mouth. She tried to contain all of it but some escaped and flowed down her mouth onto her breasts. Sensing that all cum has been emptied into her mouth, she displayed for a final time to Ryan before closing her mouth and gulped it down in one go. She fingered the remaining sperm on her breast and licking it clean as if it was some honey.

She giggled after that and stood up. The lovers french once more… “Breakfast?” Ryan asked, this time referring to the hotel’s sumptuous breakfast buffet spread and led themselves to the big shower room.
Old 18-08-2015, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
ClaypotAgain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update ..... looking for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1