The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2015, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
TioJiakAgain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: yoni massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCunt69 View Post
I can yahoo n yoni u while Google your YouTube .
Later you'll get a smack in the Face with a Book
Old 22-06-2015, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute

Yoni massage is concentrate on massaging women's
private part.
yoni means pussy.

If u end up being fucked by the masseur, thats a bonus,
if u think it is.
by right, a true yoni massage will rejuvenate the pussy muscle, not focusing in making u orgasm.

More detail in my signature.
Old 22-06-2015, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Storm35 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree, that's why am hoping to hear real experiences from females who had tried but most are males here..what an unequal world! Lol
Old 22-06-2015, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 9
PrincessPris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPrincessPris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPrincessPris is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm35 View Post
I agree, that's why am hoping to hear real experiences from females who had tried but most are males here..what an unequal world! Lol
That's sbf for us. I'd like to try though I don't think I can ever do it.
Old 22-06-2015, 07:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Was very nervous but it started well...good relaxing oil massage...and tantric like..very unusual from the normal massage..and then he started to finger me...which I cummed..was all good..but what surprised me was that he started to do body on body and his cock slide into me. He turned me over and asked if I would like my pussy sucked. By now, was very horny and I said yes. He ate me..,and then this is the shocking part.he started to fuck me. It was a very good session. But it was shocking nonetheless. Afterwards, he looked stunned, and said he lost control and this had never happened in his line...because he has seen so many female bodies he is 'immune'. He said he was only supposed to use his fingers....I was also quite stunned by the whole experience and is looking to hear from other ladies who has tried the yoni massage and what happened with them
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJB View Post
Yoni massage is concentrate on massaging women's
private part.
yoni means pussy.

If u end up being fucked by the masseur, thats a bonus,
if u think it is.
by right, a true yoni massage will rejuvenate the pussy muscle, not focusing in making u orgasm.

More detail in my signature.
Yes, agree wif bro MattJB...yoni massage is actually "pussy massage"...just like lingam massage is massage of the male private area...so it shd not be surprising that the lady ends up being bonked by the male masseur..in most massages whether yoni or not if performed by a guy, there is a great likelihood tat the girl will either end up being molested or worse bonked by him depending on her attractiveness to him...from wat i know...& oso confirming the belief tat when one is @ his/her highest arousement or horniness they will let their guard down & just continue on & do the things they normally wouldn't do or won't allow others to do to them when they are in their sober state...& lolz, tats when all self-control is lost...ending in regrets after tat...imho

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 22-06-2015 at 08:36 AM.
Old 22-06-2015, 07:23 AM
Samster

It is not supposed to be. Sex was not supposed be in the pic-unless maybe if the girl asks for it and both agree. Even the therapist who did it said so to me. Oh well, I must be damned attractive =P
Old 22-06-2015, 07:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Ironman123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

We are human after all. There are emotion and feeling.
Old 22-06-2015, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It is not supposed to be. Sex was not supposed be in the pic-unless maybe if the girl asks for it and both agree. Even the therapist who did it said so to me. Oh well, I must be damned attractive =P
Yes, the sis is correct i tink...sex is not originally supposed to be in the picture..however due to the touching, stroking etc..stimulations at the pussy area as well as other parts of her body..the sensations slowly builds up to the level of an orgasm if the male masseur is skilled enough & he himself feeling the same full effects of his stimulation on the girl..well, tats it !!..& yeah, i believe the sis must hv looked at least attractive enough to him o/w why would he wanna risk himself to do tat...my 2 cents worth of tots..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 22-06-2015 at 08:05 AM.
Old 22-06-2015, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 10
Jannygirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I went for yoni too. Which one you go to? There is a private masseur who book a room. I took a shower and he told me to strip and lie face down naked. He stand behind me while I took off my clothing. He started by rubbing me firmly at the waist and down. After I relax then he start to rub me between my legs. It is new thing to me because he use his whole hand to rub, not gentle but firm. I am horny at the time and I responded quickly. After that I turn to my front and he continue to rub and finger me, and also rub my breast. Half hour later he get me to turn to one side and put my leg up to the side, and he penetrate me and do a few strokes. I didn't expect so I only resist after a few and he didn't do it again. He also give me happy ending by licking when he see me trying to touch myself.
Old 22-06-2015, 02:04 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3710 / Power: 21
sleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Was very nervous but it started well...good relaxing oil massage...and tantric like..very unusual from the normal massage..and then he started to finger me...which I cummed..was all good..but what surprised me was that he started to do body on body and his cock slide into me. He turned me over and asked if I would like my pussy sucked. By now, was very horny and I said yes. He ate me..,and then this is the shocking part.he started to fuck me. It was a very good session. But it was shocking nonetheless. Afterwards, he looked stunned, and said he lost control and this had never happened in his line...because he has seen so many female bodies he is 'immune'. He said he was only supposed to use his fingers....I was also quite stunned by the whole experience and is looking to hear from other ladies who has tried the yoni massage and what happened with them
Hmmm.. If he is professional. He won't be stripping naked to massage you then less penetrate into you.

But well quite interesting to hear FR from ladies here on Yoni massage. Any more ladies can share their experience encounter here.
Old 22-06-2015, 02:22 PM
Samster

Jannygirl-mine was from a reputable tantric company...do not wish to disclose names..so you had a similar experience..at least I now know am not alone. Did the therapist ask u if you want more? In my opinion, very difficult to get a real tantric therapist...
Old 22-06-2015, 02:25 PM
Samster

Sleepy- i agree with you..initially he was in underpants, because I was lying on my back, didn't realise at which point he took his underpants off till I feel his cock against me. And because it was my first time-I dont know what is the usual 'practice'.
Old 22-06-2015, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Jannygirl-mine was from a reputable tantric company...do not wish to disclose names..so you had a similar experience..at least I now know am not alone. Did the therapist ask u if you want more? In my opinion, very difficult to get a real tantric therapist...
No he did not ask me, just turn me over and move my legs. But he help me to finish off, licked until I cum.
Old 22-06-2015, 02:30 PM
Samster

How do you feel about that? To be honest, the sex was very gd because I could tell he was really losing control but I am still uncomfortable about not being asked....and no permission was given...
Old 22-06-2015, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy80 View Post
Hmmm.. If he is professional. He won't be stripping naked to massage you then less penetrate into you.

But well quite interesting to hear FR from ladies here on Yoni massage. Any more ladies can share their experience encounter here.
I did visit another one in Orchard Rd. I think he is gay but he also service women. He worked in a detach manner even though he massage all over my body including the breasts and nipples. I ask for sensual massage at first and he work me up to a high, then he suddenly stop and told me it's the end. Then in the next second he ask if i want to pay for yoni massage. I had to say yes quickly. He pumped me with his fingers hard and fast but I just cannot cum, and suddenly he just told me that it is finished. I had to beg him to help me and he very reluctantly pump me while I force myself to cum faster. Got a bad headache after that. Wont be going back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1