The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2015, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 13
minahfav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyminahfav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Boh-moh, Black Magic & Spells Etc

Don't play fire. My friend kena back fire. Until private hospital also can't save him.
Old 14-04-2015, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
BluePower is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBluePower is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBluePower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnakal View Post
I heard abt this black magic thing.. But never had a chance to see it or try it.. Any bŕos here have witness it or try it before? Can share??
Hear from here n there got plenty as what u can see so far from the thread. Fren say, you tube etc etc...

But none who really has that we can truly witness.
Old 14-04-2015, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePower View Post
With all due respect, this is exactly what I mean.

Everybody says they know of one n this n that, but its "bad" to intro, bad for karma if intro to u etc etc.... Nobody is able to prove that there is one, n one that works where we can see with our own eyes.
U go youtube search for taiwan sophia talk show. U cannot see them with your naked eyes one. You can 'see' them using your brain only cos it is like a frequency, it is like how a wireless works. They r not everywhere, it is just it can appear out of nowhere. If you read about black hole, then u may want to believe their time travel is pressing a button to switch on a black hole. U see in movie they can fly, have magic power, have their language to communicate then u may also want to believe they can do that too.....i say so much, just want to say if you want to see them, can go watch ghost movie
Old 14-04-2015, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
CloneLuvYou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

By acting in those shows, do they not put themselves in great danger bro? Or it's just acting only?
Old 14-04-2015, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 14
JulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dresden View Post
haha i can see the "effects" of black magic already, bring out the worst in people
He is a boh lam par one. Use this sort of method on the poor girls.

My posts are for the bohlampar rachgu who dare not post in non zap free zone. Likes to talk nonsense and irritates people to zap him. Pse do not zap him in the free zap zone
Old 14-04-2015, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
BluePower is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBluePower is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBluePower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4getful View Post
U go youtube search for taiwan sophia talk show. U cannot see them with your naked eyes one. You can 'see' them using your brain only cos it is like a frequency, it is like how a wireless works. They r not everywhere, it is just it can appear out of nowhere. If you read about black hole, then u may want to believe their time travel is pressing a button to switch on a black hole. U see in movie they can fly, have magic power, have their language to communicate then u may also want to believe they can do that too.....i say so much, just want to say if you want to see them, can go watch ghost movie
Bro, I dun want to watch any shows or hear any talk cos all over net n on TV.

I want to see right in front of my eyes that a person, like bomoh or somebody who claims to practice black magic, to show that these "spirits" can be coaxed into doing likes like harming or helping people etc.

My thread is not about I believe or not etc. The reason why I start this thread is to want to witness it if theres really such things with my very eyes. Not TV, not youtube, not so n so fren say, not my fren fren kena n all those talk.
Old 14-04-2015, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro, I dun want to watch any shows or hear any talk cos all over net n on TV.

I want to see right in front of my eyes that a person, like bomoh or somebody who claims to practice black magic, to show that these "spirits" can be coaxed into doing likes like harming or helping people etc.

My thread is not about I believe or not etc. The reason why I start this thread is to want to witness it if theres really such things with my very eyes. Not TV, not youtube, not so n so fren say, not my fren fren kena n all those talk.
U can go visit golden mile or u also can go jalan sultan. Hope u find what u want.
Old 14-04-2015, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Boh-moh, Black Magic & Spells Etc

40 Yrs ago we have Adrian Lim and his two wives. We come to our senses he is nothing but a con man. Yes he have no shortage of pussy if you guys could read the first version of the book. It is raw and, I recall readers complaint and the publishers tone down the second versions.

I am no expert in the dark arts if there is such a thing. My younger days problems and sick childrens are adopted by Chinese gods. By so we believe they can be blessed to live a normal life. Which is a good thing.

Past two years it shock me. A group of Chinese locals actually travel to Thailand and, pay mediums & monks I think too. They implant ghosts into the children bodies. By doing such it is believe that person will have a smooth journey. Thats why this people travel to Thailand at least ones a month to feed their ghosts. No matter how I sweet talk to them they keep it under wrap. One things for sure this people are lazy, work two days rest one day and average in carrying balls.

The male seems to have weakness for brown sugars. I guess certain angle she looks Thai, maybe I dont know. Side track my female Myammar colleague looks Malay I told her so she was so happy to look different. Then only if she slim down thats perfect. FT love local food no bones about it.
Old 15-04-2015, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I want to see right in front of my eyes that a person, like bomoh...

The reason why I start this thread is to want to witness it if theres really such things with my very eyes.

Last edited by S.B.Y.1; 15-04-2015 at 12:23 AM.
Old 15-04-2015, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
manix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Careful, dabbling with the dark stuff and spirits are never for free. There is always something wanted in return. Anywho, i saw once on facebook of this local indian guy advertising bomoh stuff. Office or shop near Jalan Besar Stadium i think.
Old 15-04-2015, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manix View Post
Careful, dabbling with the dark stuff and spirits are never for free. There is always something wanted in return. Anywho, i saw once on facebook of this local indian guy advertising bomoh stuff. Office or shop near Jalan Besar Stadium i think.
If hes so good he need not resort to advertising
Old 15-04-2015, 09:52 AM
Samster (PreD)

My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 10
rachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond repute

At least i share my thoughts, look at u, u join the forum since 2011, only make 58 post, and all your post are just mainly trolling, if u not a clone created to troll and clone zap others, then what are u...?

U can fool other but u are cannot fool me.
High likely u are 1 of the OKT in sbf who have lots of free time sitting in front of computer, creating tons of clones to troll and clone zap others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianLuther View Post
He is a boh lam par one. Use this sort of method on the poor girls.
Old 15-04-2015, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachgu View Post
At least i share my thoughts, look at u, u join the forum since 2011, only make 58 post, and all your post are just mainly trolling, if u not a clone created to troll and clone zap others, then what are u...?

U can fool other but u are cannot fool me.
High likely u are 1 of the OKT in sbf who have lots of free time sitting in front of computer, creating tons of clones to troll and clone zap others.
so what is his posts are low? maybe he's been busy in his life? but what about u? for nothing go and get so affected about it.
Old 15-04-2015, 10:09 AM
Samster (PreD)

My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 10
rachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond repute

Good man think what bad man do.
Every man including good man also have desire to do bad...but does not mean u will really do bad......u see a sexy girl wearing miniskirt, u have the desire to touch her but does not mean u will really do it.

Bad man will also have urge and do what they desire..

I believe many bros will also desire to use black magic to help them in relationship, girls, wealth....but just a matter of desire or really dare to use it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dresden View Post
haha i can see the "effects" of black magic already, bring out the worst in people
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
That will surely bring u to ultimate destruction.
Old 15-04-2015, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Remember Chucky?

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1