The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2015, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Boh-moh, Black Magic & Spells Etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
bro, how many people can think like you?? in this dog eat dog world, people will step on you to get ahead.
Those who are lucky will get away with all the wrong things they did. When they luck run low, that's when all the wrong things come looking back for him.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 18-08-2015, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 9
tadal is a Helpful and Caring Samstertadal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwantbustyKim View Post
Remember Chucky?

it's scare
Old 18-08-2015, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16
Dino1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDino1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Those who are lucky will get away with all the wrong things they did. When they luck run low, that's when all the wrong things come looking back for him.
Well said.

Thumbs up
Old 18-08-2015, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
materialgirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruityFruit View Post
If really got such thing as love potion, someone would have put it on Peter Lim's daughter. Then eventually one can inherit Peter's wealth as his son in law. Song boh?

If only such a thing exist
His wife also not bad looking
Old 18-08-2015, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16
Dino1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDino1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
The hungry ghosts festival is here, this year we are seeing more Malaysian SYT singers at Getai. That is another topic.

There are medium that deal with spirits and, they are fully book during this month. I only know one at Tampines that command spirits to checkup on ones flowers. He seems to be good at forecasting marriages, it work on my cousin bec last year he said she is going to get marry in 2015. True enough she and hubby is holding wedding dinner next month.
So..what r u going to tell us?

Those interested to tie knot soon ask you for contacts?
Or those interested in Malaysian singer can get help from him to be enchanted?
Old 19-08-2015, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruityFruit View Post
If really got such thing as love potion, someone would have put it on Peter Lim's daughter. Then eventually one can inherit Peter's wealth as his son in law. Song boh?

If only such a thing exist
And what makes u think people like Peter Lim doesnt believe in world of supernatural? Most businessman or tycoon believe in fengshui, or even supernatural stuff. U think he doesnt know any shaman or priest/bomoh? U try do something funny to his daughter and u be prepared for end results.

Btw even our late LKY have bomoh and Master to assist him during his premiership. Yes No?

Thank you
Old 19-08-2015, 04:17 PM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
And what makes u think people like Peter Lim doesnt believe in world of supernatural? Most businessman or tycoon believe in fengshui, or even supernatural stuff. U think he doesnt know any shaman or priest/bomoh? U try do something funny to his daughter and u be prepared for end results.

Btw even our late LKY have bomoh and Master to assist him during his premiership. Yes No?
Agree, they would be rich enough to turn the tables back on you if you try to be funny to their family members.

LKY? Stories has it that he has Late Vern Hong Choon to assist him. He believe in this master n most of his projects all these years go smoothly...

After the master pass away, he consulted a Indo bomoh.

Old 19-08-2015, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 12
FruityFruit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFruityFruit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

No point going down these hypoethical discussion lah. If you want I can also argue that one can find the most powerful bomoh that hates Peter Lim. Then no other bomoh is his match

The practical thing is, if you have a bomoh to recommend, please recommend me. Help me get rich, find beautiful horny wife and live happily ever after
Old 19-08-2015, 09:47 PM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Agree, they would be rich enough to turn the tables back on you if you try to be funny to their family members.

LKY? Stories has it that he has Late Vern Hong Choon to assist him. He believe in this master n most of his projects all these years go smoothly...

After the master pass away, he consulted a Indo bomoh.
Yes. Its an open secret LKY always consulted the Master whenever he plan to go official overseas trip too. was told LKY even consulted a Malay bomoh for protection.

Thank you
Old 25-08-2015, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Such stories are not uncommon. Either they have kumans or jinns to check out the place for them n report back to the masters or they have the means to see it.

Of cos, they are professionals, n they does these for a living.
Do u know how come some Masters or even Bomoh able to tell your past so chun? I was told a genie aka jinn already with us the moment we were born into this cruel world. Thats how the Master jinn able to communicate with the "patients" jinn.

Thank you
Old 25-08-2015, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Do u know how come some Masters or even Bomoh able to tell your past so chun? I was told a genie aka jinn already with us the moment we were born into this cruel world. Thats how the Master jinn able to communicate with the "patients" jinn.
Not exactly a jinn lah.. But what we do, it is recorded down. in a "book". Good or bad deeds. All got recorded down, by "someone", no running away from it.

Old 25-08-2015, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Not exactly a jinn lah.. But what we do, it is recorded down. in a "book". Good or bad deeds. All got recorded down, by "someone", no running away from it.
Agreed. But recording of good and bad deeds of individual are executed by angels according to islam and christianity books. So it all depends which belief u are from. Lets stick to own individual belief.

I mentioned Jinn. They are just like us who also share individual beliefs. Some are buddhist, christian, muslims, atheist, etc etc. They speaks tongues and can communicate with each other though they are from different beliefs. One of the many special powers bestow upon them.

Thank you
Old 25-08-2015, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Agreed. But recording of good and bad deeds of individual are executed by angels according to islam and christianity books. So it all depends which belief u are from. Lets stick to own individual belief.

I mentioned Jinn. They are just like us who also share individual beliefs. Some are buddhist, christian, muslims, atheist, etc etc. They speaks tongues and can communicate with each other though they are from different beliefs. One of the many special powers bestow upon them.
You use the term jinn, IMHO, not same classification lah.. hahahahha.

There are many unseen beings, we humans are just part of the whole system. Good or bad deeds, we do, are recorded down. These jinns worked for higher powers too, to gain merits, so that they can be reborn/ good rebirth or go higher levels.

So call broadly speaking.

Old 27-08-2015, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
These jinns worked for higher powers too, to gain merits, so that they can be reborn/ good rebirth or go higher levels.

So call broadly speaking.
Hmm...not all works that way lah. If we are talking about xtianity or islam or even Judaism, jinn dont reborn lah. They earn merits is to gain express journey to Kindom of God or Heaven.

Thank you
Old 27-08-2015, 02:05 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

since when are rumours open secret?

Quote:
Yes. Its an open secret LKY always consulted the Master whenever he plan to go official overseas trip too. was told LKY even consulted a Malay bomoh for protection.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1