The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2012, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Do u all prefer cumming inside the gal's pussy?

I like cum in pussy, also like cum in mouth(especially she swallow).
Old 14-04-2012, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Ask anyone here who don't like CIP, both part my must Play save switcher on pill or someone you trust. It a no no with FL or WL
Old 14-04-2012, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
hayouth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I kannan 1 time because of that, now not dare even in safe period.
Old 14-04-2012, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
justdesert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just take note,even if u don't cum inside,it doesn't mean you wouldn't have babies.Still got such a thing call pre-ejaculation.It's still dangerous to think you are safe.
Old 15-04-2012, 11:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
biozaogeng is stuck in moderation for some time to come

got pregnant?

DOESN'T MATTER HAD (RAW) SEX (AND CAME IN PUSSY)
Old 16-04-2012, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 15
Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold

Of course I love to creampie.

If there is no risk (pregnancy, STDs, etc), every single male will love to creampie for sure. The feeling is one of relief, conquest and blissfulness.

I always say the words "thanks for being able to make me cum.. my love seed is inside u.. u earn it" before frenching her passionately. I did this for my gf and FBs too.

I also creampie FLs provided I knew her well enough and I gained her trust and there's plenty of chemistry.
Old 16-04-2012, 01:09 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Do u all prefer cumming inside the gal's pussy?

Whatever you do, there's bound to be a certain level of risk involved. Feelings of fulfilment always overide the high risk threshold. Just have to count your luck, not everyone is lucky all the time, be careful, be safe.

Happy fucking! That counts.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 16-04-2012, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yy0202 View Post
Ive been doing my ex gf raw n cip for 3 years, always 5 days b4 n after her period dan we do. So i guess im a lucky man that she din get preg.
or maybe u need to for a checkup??! ... ... just kidding !!!
There are no saints in a sex forum... if you can read this, despite your claims of merely being a passerby/lurker/silent reader, you are already tainted and have been corrupted.... welcome to the darkside !!!
Old 16-04-2012, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by monktwh View Post
Guess I'm the only guy who likes it elsewhere rather than inside. I have my fair share of cumming inside/outside, but I discover that I prefer to cum onto my partners body.

The sight of cum on girls, their reactions before & after I cum makes it for me.
yeah yeah..i know what u mean.. jerking and seeing your cum spray onto their body.... what a feeling ...

i like to come on face too (one of my fantasy) but i afraid i will get slapped ..
There are no saints in a sex forum... if you can read this, despite your claims of merely being a passerby/lurker/silent reader, you are already tainted and have been corrupted.... welcome to the darkside !!!
Old 16-04-2012, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
jamesrockwell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean69 View Post
or maybe u need to for a checkup??! ... ... just kidding !!!
Lol....should put that in consideration....
Old 16-04-2012, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
timmyh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ever heard of the pill?
Old 16-04-2012, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 19
hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!

ok, i know that cum in pussy/creampie/nakadashi is heaven for guys but do women actually like it? i am curious.

Just to share, my previous FB and some of my Ex-s prefer CIP only because it is less messy than coming on their body / face etc. Previous FB and Ex-s were all on the pill because they like the feeling of me banging them raw. They really dislike the feel and smell of CD.
Old 16-04-2012, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

As l have said earlier, and also warned by some members here, the "safe" period of the woman's cycle is actually not safe, but rather safer, just like condoms provide safer sex. There is really no safe sex. Sex always has risks.
Old 16-04-2012, 01:34 PM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

loved to cum anyway except the pussy so scary... think cum inside the mouth more shiok
Old 16-04-2012, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcoremayhem View Post
ok, i know that cum in pussy/creampie/nakadashi is heaven for guys but do women actually like it? i am curious.

Just to share, my previous FB and some of my Ex-s prefer CIP only because it is less messy than coming on their body / face etc. Previous FB and Ex-s were all on the pill because they like the feeling of me banging them raw. They really dislike the feel and smell of CD.
It depends on the individual woman, just like the individual man has his own liking or kinks or fetish. Some women do like raw but may not like creampie, but some may like both. I really don't believe a tablespoon of semen ejaculated is that much of a big mess to wipe or clean up unless it lands on her head hair.

In reality, the creampie leaks out within seconds after it is done. It still needs a clean up, and together with her vaginal fluids if she was very aroused, is often a runnier wetter mess flowing out of her pussy. I'm no expert but speak from my experience.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1