The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 07-08-2015, 04:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 10
andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Definitely, there are maids who will be having fun at those sleazy pubs. If u guys find these moonlighting maids keep rejecting our offers is becos they only come to the us (local guys) & the banglas for their free drinks. Other than that they only target Ang mohs to fuck with. These angmoh seeking maids trying to act classy really turns me off !!!
Old 07-08-2015, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Supra_yap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy80jackson View Post
Definitely, there are maids who will be having fun at those sleazy pubs. If u guys find these moonlighting maids keep rejecting our offers is becos they only come to the us (local guys) & the banglas for their free drinks. Other than that they only target Ang mohs to fuck with. These angmoh seeking maids trying to act classy really turns me off !!!
I have notice most of maids love any mo. I wonder y?
Old 07-08-2015, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 21
jur9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjur9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra_yap View Post
Because they know locals are more often than not, just players. But with angmo, there is a slim chance that, that is their ticket to more long term enjoyment.
Old 07-08-2015, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jur9 View Post
Because they know locals are more often than not, just players. But with angmo, there is a slim chance that, that is their ticket to more long term enjoyment.
Ang mo is like a goldmine. They can get married and migrate to the western world.
Old 07-08-2015, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
spark666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I was more thinking about blowfish, platinum, OT lol
Old 07-08-2015, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Notti555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro came to knw of a maid staying simei fone 85xxxx16? Haven met but kept pester for top up
Old 08-08-2015, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
blackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Firstly, congrats in scoring a submissive M. Lol Mona Lisa painting.

But your hornyness got the better of you. Better luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJoker85 View Post
Scored 1 burmese domestic helper on a sat night 2 mths back. Damn accommodating in bed and kept asking if I feel good. Machiam 捡到宝. Gave me a bbbj in which she apologised as she felt that she is inexperience and cant please me. Wanted me 'to teach and tell her' how I want her to give me the bbbj. Personally felt her bbbj was good except that it was only around 2 mins. Lol. Clean shaven, gave her the mona lisa painting and her moaning was louder than what u hear from a loud hailer. Extremely horny and told me that she is lonely here and 2 years since she last had sex before me. Unfortunately, all good things came to an end when I asked for a threesome. Kenna left right center from her and thats it.

Camping for more at the Mount Bonking base camp!

Safety vest is the best!

You gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em...
Old 08-08-2015, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
MrJoker85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met one indon last night at ECP for dinner. Showed her with TLC (not tables,ladders and chairs ya) and say some lame jokes to open up abit. One point I realised, they likes to be conplimented. And so after dinner, went for a walk at the park and told her I need to meet my friends for a drink later. Lame excuse such as I am sweating and feeling hot and wishes to take a shower before meeting my friends came up. Off we went and check into a hotel. The rest is history.

End result,kenna f by friends for flying aeroplane and 2 rounds of ammunition emptied.

Managed to take a shot of her boobies but not sure how to upload. Anyone can advice?
Old 08-08-2015, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
MrJoker85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmumba View Post
Firstly, congrats in scoring a submissive M. Lol Mona Lisa painting.

But your hornyness got the better of you. Better luck.
Thanks bro. Once bitten twice shy. Lessons learnt.
Old 08-08-2015, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Other than that they only target Ang mohs to fuck with. These angmoh seeking maids trying to act classy really turns me off !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra_yap View Post
Well, I don't know shit about maids .. and all I know is, a few girls i used to fool around before all claimed they prefer ang moh working / living here, for one simple reason - Ang moh = own apartment / house, to rest and relax

Other fellows, including ang moh on transit, or even flashy/rich/spending local or foreigner- means, go hotel, and even worse, go hourly hotel. Most girls want to relax, behave like they own the place, not be cooped up in a 10X10 room and then do the walk of shame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jur9 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
Ang mo is like a goldmine. They can get married and migrate to the western world.
Gold mine ? Well, some maids live in that delusional world, but most know 99.9999% Ang moh not gonna marry, and 90% Ang moh don't even give money for taxi.

And the few smart do totally keep ang moh for fuck, and look for local talents who can support their family, even in small level .. !

Ah, I don't know much about maids ..
Old 08-08-2015, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
outatowner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Well, I don't know shit about maids .. and all I know is, a few girls i used to fool around before all claimed they prefer ang moh working / living here, for one simple reason - Ang moh = own apartment / house, to rest and relax

Other fellows, including ang moh on transit, or even flashy/rich/spending local or foreigner- means, go hotel, and even worse, go hourly hotel. Most girls want to relax, behave like they own the place, not be cooped up in a 10X10 room and then do the walk of shame.

Gold mine ? Well, some maids live in that delusional world, but most know 99.9999% Ang moh not gonna marry, and 90% Ang moh don't even give money for taxi.

And the few smart do totally keep ang moh for fuck, and look for local talents who can support their family, even in small level .. !

Ah, I don't know much about maids ..
to be fair very accurate
Old 08-08-2015, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
blackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Etsys bro knows his shit. Senior bro!

Camping for more at the Mount Bonking base camp!

Safety vest is the best!

You gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em...
Old 08-08-2015, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJoker85 View Post
Managed to take a shot of her boobies but not sure how to upload. Anyone can advice?
you can upload to this site http://www.uploadhouse.com/
Old 09-08-2015, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 10
Wonka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please give me some points

My first attempt at posting if the response is good, I will upload the another one

Cheers too all bros hope to everyone finds their own bounty this long weekend
Old 09-08-2015, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 12
sexyboy9099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw many at geylang today waiting for rooms.. Did any bros went there too today?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1