The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2015, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: it all started with msn...

Please continue lah brother!!! You still rmbr her so deep. You got occasionally go stalk her fb or Instagram? Wow you all like so sweet. Why break up sia!!!

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 31-07-2015, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Please go on
Old 01-08-2015, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 9
iPangSai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story
Old 01-08-2015, 03:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
JurgenKlopp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here
Old 01-08-2015, 03:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 10
IceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Please continue lah brother!!! You still rmbr her so deep. You got occasionally go stalk her fb or Instagram? Wow you all like so sweet. Why break up sia!!!
Yes i do stalk her fb once awhile
Old 01-08-2015, 08:34 PM
Samster

IceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of light

Christy : heehee... cus we nt together mah... plus i rather u like me n choose me when i am at my worst... heeeheee...

Me : wahhh like tat i must hold ur hand tight tight... if nt random guy will come ask for ur number...

Well the movie we caught was garfield sitted in a corner... the cinema was quite cold and the outfit she wore made her snuggle up to me tightly... enjoying her hug n soft perfume she uses... thruout the movie i couldnt resist stealing afew kisses n one thing led to another we started frenching... vigrous tongue action for almost 5 to 10mins totally ignoring the movie n the people around us...

My hands started to slowly roam from her shoulders.. to her face... and slowly headed south... unfortunately when i reach her bra she stopped me n the kiss... she got abit shy i straight herself up abit even though still in my arms... whispering in my ears

Christy : dear... alot of ppl la... maybe later... kk?

in my mind was like HOSEH liao... MAYBE LATER... but i guess its too gd to be true... haha but i dun wanna force her into something she nt comfortable with... so i just nodded n give a kiss on her forehead...

After the movie we went for teppanyaki nearby... not before long we began our journey bk to her house... instead of her going home we went to the play ground near her house...

To be continued...
Old 03-08-2015, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 14
Bluerabbit is one of the Best!Bluerabbit is one of the Best!Bluerabbit is one of the Best!

TS got a picture of Christy boh ?
Old 03-08-2015, 03:03 PM
Samster

Have... Alot... But to protect her identity i wont post it here
Old 03-08-2015, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 9
iNotDumb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceSpearz View Post
Have... Alot... But to protect her identity i wont post it here
Cover the face, show the rest
Old 03-08-2015, 06:03 PM
Samster

After the movie we went for teppanyaki nearby... not before long we began our journey bk to her house... instead of her going home we went to the play ground near her house...

The Usual place we sit... it wasnt very late in the night n its possible ppl might pass by... i know this aint gonna be a place where we can do anything...

We just sat n chatted for awhile... soon chatting turns to hugging... hugging turns to kissing... her lips was so soft so tender... her scent is simply addictive...her tongue is like a magical snake curling in my mouth making my tongue go crazy.. just feeling each other up n enjoy the deep kisses we both share...
nothing too overboard... just enjoying every passionate kiss...

Christy : *whisper* someone super hard...hmmm... hmmm..

Me : ya... hmmm .... hmmm...

Christy : hee hee.... too bad... this one public ar... dun anyhow... heehee...

Me : Dear... u ahh...

I need to calm down... its no use... here we are wide open in a small playground... theres no way i could release here or go any further... She is just purposely teasing me... i need to control...

Need to think... need to beat her in her own game of tease... cant let her always do this...

after calming down we chatted n hugged for another 30mins before walking her back home... our topic always seem endless but i guess its normal for new couple... while walking towards the main road to flag a cab i am thinking again... how... hmmm loving her is one thing... getting tease by her is another... need to beat her in her own game... i got a plan... but its not gonna easy... nothing too evil... but nt gonna easy...

But definitely worth a try... no harm... either i succeed making her begging me to give it to her or she dun tats all... i could tell she wants it herself...

this gonna long fight and i dun intend to lose... not gonna lose to the fight of tease... gotta control...

to be continued...
Old 03-08-2015, 06:30 PM
Samster

thks for all the bros supporting camping reading n the one who upped me
Old 04-08-2015, 03:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
5187 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please continue
Old 04-08-2015, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
LinJen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for more updates
Old 04-08-2015, 10:21 AM
Samster

thks horny11 bro for up and bros supporting my story

continuing

But definitely worth a try... no harm... either i succeed making her begging me to give it to her or she dun tats all... i could tell she wants it herself...

this gonna long fight and i dun intend to lose... not gonna lose to the fight of tease... gotta control...

The usual routine continued but my time in singapore gonna come to a end since my holiday here almost done... Sadly my plan didnt work as well as i thought... thru our conversations i found out she intend to keep her v till after marriage... i dun wanna force her into something she nt comfortable with...

Day before i went bk to studies we met up... Again she was dress as stunning as ever... It was kinda like more emotional this time as she knew i gotta leave soon...
we were at cineleisure where we went into perlini's silver.... got her a necklace...

Me : Dear... i leaving alrdy... maybe few mths wont b bk... this necklace represents hw much i love u... everytime u miss me do take out this necklace as it will represent me from tomorrow onwards...

Christy : hmmm... (shedding a tear) i will treasure it n wear it everyday...

We caught another movie... but i cant even rmb wat was the show abt as we were busy making out the whole movie... 1hr plus of kissing...

MY mum wanted us to go home for dinner... its probably the first time i brought a gf home n my mum pretty excited... it was oso the first time christy ever been to my house...

Dinner was pretty normal, small chats here n there... my mum finds out more abt christy n her family... After dinner she went into my room where we cuddled up in bed n chatted

Christy : Dear ur mum very frenly hor... hee hee... i think she likes me...

Me : cus she in gd mood mah... i first time bring gf home lei... wat u expect...

Christy : Sure anot first time... ur previous ex leh... dun bluff loh u nvr bring them bk before...

Me : Nope nvr brought them back before... See feel honoured anot... so fast meet future in laws...

Christy : Bleahss :P semo future in laws... i nvr said i marrying u.. hee hee...

Me : sure... sure...

i move in to kiss her... half way thru the kiss i tickled her and she got a shock... she broke the kiss n tickle me bk... end up we began rumble here n there on the bed till we came to a stop when i was pressing her down... bro u knw the kind of dramatic pinning of the girl down...

we look into each others eyes deeply... slowly i move in for another passionate kiss... we french kiss for like 1min suddenly she bit my tongue...

Me : Ouch... wat was tat for?

Christy : hehe... tat was for tickling me...

to be continued...
Old 04-08-2015, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
IceKachiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, please continue
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1