The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-05-2013, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
scan through the April FRs

cunt wait to try newbies
xiao le
eva
yoyo

btw, there's one xiao mei from guangdong, any bros know where her home base?
revised newbies target
xiaole 2040
xiaomei 2040
yoyo 2062

rtf targets
xiaomei 1654a
lady 1803

newbies no go
eva - FR negative comments (i am suckers for look but with minimum service..)
vivo - not so good experience
Old 19-05-2013, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:

revised newbies target
xiaole 2040
xiaomei 2040
yoyo 2062

rtf targets
xiaomei 1654a
lady 1803

newbies no go
eva - FR negative comments (i am suckers for look but with minimum service..)
vivo - not so good experience
Hope 2062 yoyo is the same gfe like retired yoyo
Old 19-05-2013, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Hope 2062 yoyo is the same gfe like retired yoyo
Haha... we're all fans of YoYo (retired), apparently. I guess I need to try the new one, even just for the name. She sure has big shoes to fill
Old 19-05-2013, 07:17 PM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

UK (L16 H49)

Experience in GL: 1 month plus
Misc Info: UK this name is simply very unique. She chosen this name so that customers can rmb her. I like this name UK.

Face: 7.2/10
(UK looks sexy, slutty and is very feminine looking. She has long silky black hair which smells nice. She is fair & her facial complexion is quite good. I noticed she puts on quite heavy makeup & elaborated fake eye lashes. I prefer her to put on light/nude makeup though. Her eyes are attractive & can electrify u. She has medium bridge nose & kissable lips. Overall I like her outlook. Somehow she looks like a sexy secretary/OL.)

Body: 7.8/10
(UK scored very high in this aspect. She has one of the nicest figure I ever savoured & seen in GL. She has curvy, hour glass shaped & well toned figure. No sight of tummy fats. Her skin is smooth & fair. When I saw her naked body, I immediately erected. Hehe. I noticed she has a faded tattoo on her left arm. Her figure is my ideal type of figure to bonk. She is quite tall too about 1.6+m. I also noticed she has nicely manicured & pedicured nails. Simply kinky.)

Boobs: 7.7/10
(UK has natural B+ cup boobs with quite big sized brown nipples. Her cup size complemented her toned figure very well. One of the nicest boobs I ever savoured & played with. Simply love to fondle, caress, suck, lick & squeeze her boobs.)

Foreplay: 7.1/10
(The moment we are in the room, UK seduced me & helped to undress me. Then she initiated to French me. Very nice foreplay. I like girls who initiated frenching.)

Bath: 7.5/10
(During the bath, I like the way she teased my dick with her ass & boobs. I enjoyed soapy rabba rabba with her hot body. The way she handled my manhood is so gentle til i can easily erected. To my surprise, she initiated to French me deeply during the bath. We had long passionate frenching in the bathroom with water spraying on our bodies. To end the bath, she squatted down & gave me a long deep throated BBBJ with many variations. Nearly cummed & quickly stopped her. She is very caring even helped to dry me with towel.)

Massage: 7.3/10
(Once I lied on the bed, she gave me a decent massage with oil. Her massage skills are surprisingly quite good. Her arm strength is great. Nearly zzzz during the massage as its very relaxing.)

Cat bath: 7.4/10
(UK used her boobs & body to rabba my body. When her breasts brushed against my body, the feeling is shiok & ticklish. With warm water in her mouth, she gave me a strong suction cat bath with pop pop sound from my ears to my legs. I felt her teeth brushed against my skin during the cat bath. During the cat bath, she used her fingers to tickle my balls & played with my man hood. Very arousing.)

AR: 7.6/10
(To my surprise, she gave me a good AR. She started off by licking my butt. Then she flicked her tongue along my ka chng hole while her hands were playing with my dick & balls. Then she inserted her tongue into my ka chng hole in & out. Simply heavenly. She alternated between AR & ball sucking constantly.)

Frenching: 8/10
(This babe scored A* in French. She took the initiative to French me the moment we are in the room. We had great long tongue fight. We spent most of the time frenching each other. Her frenching is quite aggressive. She sucked my tongue & softly bit my lips. Great oomph feel.)

Pussy painting: 7.5/10
(Very nice pinkish pussy UK has. Simply enjoyed painting her fresh oyster yummy. Nicely trimmed soft pussy hair too.)

BBBJ: 7.7/10
(UK BBBJ skills are good. She gave me strong suction deep throated BBBJ with lots of variations. She also flicked her tongue along my dick & on my dick head. During the BBBJ, her saliva keep dripping along my dick. I cannot control myself and eventually cummed my first shot in BBBJ.)

FJ: 7.9/10
(UK is simply horny, wild & slutty in bed. Her pussy is very tight. In missionary, we frenched deeply while I pumped her & played with her boobs. She licked my neck & ears thoroughly & blow air into my ears. Very shiok. Her moaning is simply arousing me. She is good in using her pussy muscles to squeeze my dick. In cow girl, she rode my dick fast & furious. Her riding skill is good. The view of UK boobs jumping up & down in cow girl is breath taking. Cannot tahan such an awesome view, such a wonderful moaning sound & her tight pussy i eventually offloaded my 2nd shot. Simply sexisfied.)

GFE: 8/10
(UK simply exudes high GFE/KC. She is attentive to what i said. We have lots of topics to chat about. She is caring & gentle & treats me like her bf. Quite enjoyed her high GFE.)

RTF: Yes chop confirm & guarantee. She is my no 1 RTF target.
Old 19-05-2013, 08:34 PM
Samster

panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
Last time 54A got one SYT Yoyo machiam very bagus too!!!
Yes, I also remember that Yoyo (aka Mat Yoyo) Hopefully this one lives up to the previous Yoyos' reputation.
Old 19-05-2013, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
cherrychocolate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Many fuck shop promoters lurking around!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
The moral of the story is, u have to open your eye$ and ear$ BIG Big before unzipping your pant$, poke your dick into her pussy and relea$e your $perm and thereafter $$$$!!!

Sad to say there are many fuck shop promoters lurking around! This is bery obvious lor!! These days GL fuck shop owners are bery desperate as competition is very tough!!
Bro green... I really salute n respect you for saying this part...

But who r the fuck shop promoters... Which nicks... Can share... Then bros can ignore those frs...

You de immortal green lantern... Not afraid of zaps or anything... So why not share which nicks are promoting which shops.....
Old 19-05-2013, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 12
kp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to behold
UK of 1649

After reading bro omnia's FR of UK, I simply could not resist the temptation and allurement to up her. My experience is slightly different from bro omnia's but also very sexciting and sensuous.

Name: UK
Base: 1649
Origin: Hubei, PRC
Height: 165cm
Statistics: about 34C, 26, 37
Weight: about 58kg
Background: used to work in a Nanpin KTV of Dongguan

Looks: cute GND, moderately heavy makeup, long hair, smiling, slightly big boned, pleasant, smooth skin, a sexy pair of legs with well trimmed pubic hair, well toned body, 8/10

Boobs: 34C, natural, firm and bouncy with light brown nipples, easily in the top 5 percentile of the wls , 8.5/10

Foreplay: we kissed, hugged and undressed. She led me to the bathroom and gave me a good clean up and followed by a round of BBBJ with gradual increase of intensity and suction, 7.5/10

Cathbath: she applied an oil lotion on my back and gave me a good traditional massage. She cleaned up the oil of my body using her lips with a mouthful of warm water, one of the SOP of Dongguan ISO. She licked my body with powerful suction, 8/10

AR: an even licking with tongue penetration and followed by poweful suction, 8.5/10

BBBJ: an intensive round of action, gentle lick and rotational movement, deep throat with sensational suction, 8/10

Frenching: very involved and cooperative in the varous forms 8/10

FJ: girl friend like, natural and fully responsive, we tried various styles, cowgal, missionary and different doggy versions. She enjoyed my fast and heavy pumping. She moaned and gripped me tightly. When she reached her orgasm, she bit me and held me very tightly. Her reactions and responses were clearly not fake. I seldom have this type of spontaneous and uninhibited experience with other wls, 9/10

Attitude: GFE is strong, friendly and chatty and provided high standard of service 8.5/10

Overall: a memorable session 8.5/10

RTF: oh yes!
Old 20-05-2013, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kp338 View Post
After reading bro omnia's FR of UK, I simply could not resist the temptation and allurement to up her. My experience is slightly different from bro omnia's but also very sexciting and sensuous.

Name: UK
Base: 1649
Origin: Hubei, PRC
Height: 165cm
Statistics: about 34C, 26, 37
Weight: about 58kg
Background: used to work in a Nanpin KTV of Dongguan

Looks: cute GND, moderately heavy makeup, long hair, smiling, slightly big boned, pleasant, smooth skin, a sexy pair of legs with well trimmed pubic hair, well toned body, 8/10

Boobs: 34C, natural, firm and bouncy with light brown nipples, easily in the top 5 percentile of the wls , 8.5/10

Foreplay: we kissed, hugged and undressed. She led me to the bathroom and gave me a good clean up and followed by a round of BBBJ with gradual increase of intensity and suction, 7.5/10

Cathbath: she applied an oil lotion on my back and gave me a good traditional massage. She cleaned up the oil of my body using her lips with a mouthful of warm water, one of the SOP of Dongguan ISO. She licked my body with powerful suction, 8/10

AR: an even licking with tongue penetration and followed by poweful suction, 8.5/10

BBBJ: an intensive round of action, gentle lick and rotational movement, deep throat with sensational suction, 8/10

Frenching: very involved and cooperative in the varous forms 8/10

FJ: girl friend like, natural and fully responsive, we tried various styles, cowgal, missionary and different doggy versions. She enjoyed my fast and heavy pumping. She moaned and gripped me tightly. When she reached her orgasm, she bit me and held me very tightly. Her reactions and responses were clearly not fake. I seldom have this type of spontaneous and uninhibited experience with other wls, 9/10

Attitude: GFE is strong, friendly and chatty and provided high standard of service 8.5/10

Overall: a memorable session 8.5/10

RTF: oh yes!
Last time 1805, ex commando queenie or qiqi (I think).also bite when orgasm
Old 20-05-2013, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Bai He(1615) - China Doll SYT Solid Gem!

Bai He(1615)...21-22yr old mm fm Shanghai!...quite fair cute china doll syt looker, no make up, looks young cld pass off as a jc/poly gal...small petite 157cm ht, slim lean proportionate bod wif smooth skin...sumptuous perky firm yet soft C cup boobs wif lightish brown inverted tits, on her small slim frame looks even bigger like a D cup, a truly awesome sight n feel!!...small pert ass, small wisp of fine erotic pubescent looking pussy hairs, lovely pinkish oyster no smell...

Overall sex svc is excellent for a newbie n gfe is vgd...super solid full pkge sex svcs in both shower n bed...this Bai He aims to pls n does a truly awesome catbath, bbbj, hj, ar combo...not forgetting making full use of her beautiful boobs to provide pleasure ...fj is also damn bloody shiok in any n all positions...n she also enjoys being tonguefued...!!

only downside is that she is a reluctant frencher as she is not use it, but her overall sex pkge n charming attitude was so damn bloody gd n shiok that it overwhelmed me into not minding no frenching on this rare occasion!!...hopefully can psycho her into frenching on rtf n then the sex wld perfect!!...

Had a fantastic session wif this newbie Bai He notwithstanding no frenching...youthful sweet fun bubbly natural mm who satisfied all my sexual desires n a whole lot more...somehow reminds me of the retired KeXin(16W19) even though face n boobs size not similar?!... definite gem material n a keeper in me book!!...many tks to Unfit n ArmyouM for the recommendation

PS....i got frenching on rtf!!

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 20-05-2013, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Bai He(1615) - China Doll SYT Solid Gem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post

PS....i got frenching on rtf!!
I always prepare a small 100ml bottle in my pocket...

The magic lotion will make her speak French...

Cheers Bro!!!

Many thanks for your PM too!
Old 20-05-2013, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

Cheers Bro!!!

Can do that in GL? ...
Old 21-05-2013, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
cherrychocolate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bai He(1615) - China Doll SYT Solid Gem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

Cheers Bro!!!

Wat magic potion is this... What it do n where 2 get....
Old 21-05-2013, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
Can do that in GL? ...

Of course...I am talking about Listerine brother...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrychocolate View Post
Wat magic potion is this... What it do n where 2 get....
Can buy from 7 eleven...

After gargle fresh breath then can get her to speak French Liao...
Old 21-05-2013, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

2062 yoyo

alas cannot match the recently retired yoyo
a total non frencher; given frenching and painting, i would rather choose the former.
again a non petite WL

look sweet but on the chubby side.
a hardworking lass, shower action and standing on bed
provide boob massage and short ar while lying face down.

after 3 trials on newbies based on FRs, not exactly sextifying.
next course of action

rtf :
Lady, Xlj, Nana 1803 confirmed good looking and service, all of whom are great french painters

xiaomei 1654a

go yi tiao long, ask okt recommend, one of the more spot on in their recommendation
Old 21-05-2013, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
2062 yoyo

alas cannot match the recently retired yoyo
a total non frencher; given frenching and painting, i would rather choose the former.
again a non petite WL

look sweet but on the chubby side.
a hardworking lass, shower action and standing on bed
provide boob massage and short ar while lying face down.

after 3 trials on newbies based on FRs, not exactly sextifying.
next course of action

rtf :
Lady, Xlj, Nana 1803 confirmed good looking and service, all of whom are great french painters

xiaomei 1654a

go yi tiao long, ask okt recommend, one of the more spot on in their recommendation
That's disappointing. Thank you for the short FR.

The only newbies I've seen are from 1803, 1612 and 1654a. Tried Evon (1612) and KK (1803), and plan to get Sammi (short hair, 1612), and Xin Yi (1654a). Hopefully soon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread