The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2017, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Ha !. We cheapo locals where got tip RM50 to ladies and RM 40 to the mommies. There are no mommies in that KTV. All the aunties are just workers there. Nothing special in their job there.
please use me(YOU) cheapo but not us.. tq..

Last edited by dyelook; 01-10-2017 at 12:56 AM.
Old 01-10-2017, 12:39 AM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Go to Mexico KTV, just off Jalan Imbi and near Bukit Bintang area. Cheaper here than the hi class ktvs and can tapao selected girls. Girls no wear perfume as lady boss warned them not to do it.....wife then smells your one night lady perfume, gets angry and u will be in deep shit. Can buy beer buckets here. Lady charged by the hour.....RM30. Tips up to u but pleasie be stingy and no fall for their stupid tricks such as lady sms to another girl and this girl send happy birthday greetings to your girl who wanted more tips from you because it is her special day. They think I am inexperienced and stupid.
Old 01-10-2017, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
please use me(YOU) cheapo but not us.. tq..
Ah, yes. My typo mistakes made by me on my mobile, dyelock also corrected. He must be an retired Engish language teacher. And retired early as English language is not going anywhere in this tidak boleh land. Pity him, lah. That why he put a disclaimer at his FRs.
Old 01-10-2017, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ah, yes. My typo mistakes made by me on my mobile, dyelock also corrected. He must be an retired Engish language teacher. And retired early as English language is not going anywhere in this tidak boleh land. Pity him, lah. That why he put a disclaimer at his FRs.
Oooo.. so you still working?
pity you too cause needs to work to pay girls.. no wonder you so cheapo..
btw, the nick is Dyelook na..
Old 01-10-2017, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oooo.. should be a retired English teacher..
Old 02-10-2017, 10:28 AM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Y
Quote:
Oooo.. so you still working?
pity you too cause needs to work to pay girls.. no wonder you so cheapo..
btw, the nick is Dyelook na..
Yes, me still working. You are retired but still a pain in the arse. So, u bonk girls by using your retirement EPF ?. Sooner or later, your EPF money all would go into the vagina holes of the ladies. You go to Ace or One Stop, not much money to have beer and change your taste from beer to kopi o to mineral water. Ladies would laugh all the way to hell, with your retirement EPF stuffed inside their holes.

At least got work, get paid, be a cheapo, and pay to bonk girls but depending on the situation. In Ace, I go via the market rate. In Chinatown, only RM50. In Skyriver, RM 268. In Sungai Golok, RM 300. In Danok, RM 700 to fish a bikini model. In HCM, USD 100 for a FL in Gossip disco, In JKT, 800,000 Rupiah for a syt in a disco. And 80 percent paid by my company entertainment expenses. I get my money back from my company. You, Dyelock, cannot do that. English teacher, where got entertainment account from tidak boleh government ?.

Cheapo is good. Learn and understand each cheonging experience. Go with the flow, be stingy if u can, even with my company entertainment expenses. Be a bit more innovative with your company entertainment expenses, you can do well. Even got help from papasan from a soapy in Huai Kwang, from Tim ( an ang mo with a Thai wife, living in BKK ) who previously had hotels for booking in SBF, Ja ap and Rita, mamasans from agogo bars in SC and NEP, the waitress in hostress bar in Intramarra Soi ......they were all very polite, useful in their thoughts and in their ways in my company entertainment expenses.

At least, you are a good retired English teacher and corrected my mistakes, Dyelock.

TomMAffolter. Sorry, never paid tips of RM100 to any ladies in any locations. In SBF, reports are from a free market of people ( FR # 3046 ) that are retired with a pain in the arse, 18 years old fellows, liao jiao, Z generation types, lan si people, persons that wanna face, etc.

No offence to anyone, including Dyelock ( English teacher......can u correct my typo mistakes ? ). Zap me if u want. I do not care. Zap me or up me, I do not care as having less or more points is useless in SBF......got more points........u got 3443 points, u get a bonk or not ?. Typo mistakes made......can get a bonk or not ?. Hahaha.

Last edited by Yokosi; 02-10-2017 at 11:05 AM.
Old 02-10-2017, 01:50 PM
Samster

boleh land must have stressed you out..
my first and second reply to your post is just pointing out your mistake wording but you replied with harsh replys.. think maybe you really needs to go destress yourself as soon as possible..

btw, just asking.. any bros zapped you?
if not then don't jump to conclusion that others will zap you.. if points really don't matter to you then you won't be mentioning it..

cheers bro.. have a nice day..
Old 02-10-2017, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
whats wrong with being stingy or cheapo, you go buy a bmw bargain get a 10k discount means you are stingy/cheapo what of it, the guys who have little money in their pockets worried abt face then worry abt such lables, i rather be stingy cheapo, pay little for whoring, walk away with 1000's dolars in my pocket than soem generous guy walk away with a hole in his pocket, btw he mistakenly called you dyelock as it sounds like shylock as you are also a petty loser

Ps I look at his post he doenst want to be a stingy cheapo but he hunts at ACE also, unless he the type get a gal 70rm but tip her 100rm after hahaha
nothing wrong with cheapo.. just don't drag others as cheapos too..
btw, share share where to get 10k bargain for BMW..
Old 02-10-2017, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:

cheers bro.. have a nice day..
You too. Enjoy yourself and have a good and nice day.

Last edited by Yokosi; 02-10-2017 at 03:23 PM.
Old 14-10-2017, 11:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aswinpur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: KTV in KL

Anybody know any indian friendly KTV here in KL ?
Old 16-10-2017, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8393 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aswinpur View Post
Anybody know any indian friendly KTV here in KL ?
I think all is Indian friendly, just need tips mamasan got better selection
Old 05-12-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 13
lerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond repute

Any ktv to introduce near Scott's garden
Budge about 500rm per night
Old 05-12-2017, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
hornynoobie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey fellow brothers!!

im visiting KL next week with a few of my boys.
are there any good KTVs to introduce or any spas?

Thanks!!!
Old 17-12-2017, 06:38 PM
Samster

skytian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Seniors

New on this forum. Having my birthday vacation and decided to drop by KL for a few days. My last visit was 5 years ago.

Staying at a hotel in KLCC. As I have been reading the past 10 to 20 pages of FR on KTVs. Any Seniors can advise on where can I pick up Viets in KL similar concept/apart from Beach Club or Thai Club?

Thank you so much.
Old 18-12-2017, 01:29 AM
Samster (M)

chris0101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most ktv joints provide viet n thai. There are some ktv in f&n business park n mostly are viets. In kl its easy to get viets. Good service n wild locals are the rare ones.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1