The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2019, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: After Alice: Cassie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevilone View Post
cum a few splurt in her pussy and the rest in their mouth for cum swapping!
Hmmmm good suggestion...will KIV that

Waiting for more bros here to suggest
Old 11-05-2019, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

prefer to cum on both Angela and Cassie's face
Old 11-05-2019, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
macdad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckjedi View Post
Since we both can’t come to an agreement, Cassie suggested that I ask the bros here for suggestions. So the floor is open and we welcome your suggestions so do send them
Cum in A’s pussy, have C lick/suck it out then the two of them swap it!
Old 11-05-2019, 05:40 PM
Samster

fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by macdad View Post
Cum in A’s pussy, have C lick/suck it out then the two of them swap it!
Haha thanks for this interesting suggestion, but we’ve done it with another girl before!

Anyone else with more interesting suggestions the floor is open!

Last edited by fuckjedi; 11-05-2019 at 05:58 PM.
Old 12-05-2019, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
PhewJones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really a nice story to read, thanks TS
Old 12-05-2019, 05:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 12-05-2019, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 12-05-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster

Greetings to all bros!

Thank you to those who continue to up me points! Please continue to do so if you enjoy what you’ve been reading! It will be greatly appreciated

Thank you also to those who sent in some suggestions although Cassie and I were a little surprised that we managed to get so few. But do keep them coming in

Managed to find some time sit down and type this as I want to be able to recall as much as I can from last night’s great sex with Cassie and Angela, who are currently both sleeping....

11 May (7:56pm)

Cassie’s phone vibrated, and she picked up to see her messages.

“Angela just texted” she smiled before continuing to read the rest of the text to me “...am at the airport now with James. Having dinner with him before he goes in....will drive over to your place after he goes in...please send address....”

Cassie put down the phone and continued tucking into her dinner. We decided to keep it simple and went to Tanjong Katong area as we were very eager for Angela to arrive at my place.

CASSIE: Darling, this is her first time doing a threesome. Be gentle with her ok?

Cassie put a hand on my thigh and gave it a playful pinch. I replied with a cheeky smile.

ME: Hey I’m always gentle. Even with you, Alice and the other girls.

Cassie gave me another playful pinch on my thigh

C: Oh please. The first time we fucked you were pounding me so hard as if you were going to die if you didn’t.

We both shared a laugh as we headed back to the car.

11 May (9:45pm)

The doorbell rang.

Cassie walked slowly to it, looked through the keyhole and turned to smile at me. “She’s here” she whispered excitedly.

I think because of her D cuppers, the outfits I’ve seen Angela in have all been body hugging and quite revealing. She didn’t disappoint this time.

Wearing a red summer floral dress that stopped short at where her legs began, the outline of her massive boobs were very visible through the visible deep cleavage in the middle. She probably had her hair done, it being more wavy than the last time and she wore a thick red lipstick.

CASSIE: So James flew off already?

ANGELA: Yeah...I had to stay with my in laws after he left. Didn’t want to get them suspicious if I leave just like that

The dress rode up even further when Angela sat down and crossed her legs. As I sat across from her all I could think of is ripping her clothes off.

A: Sorry I’m not sure if I should bring anything, so I got a bottle of champagne from home.

“Oh that’s so sweet of you darling!” Cassie exclaimed as she took the bottle of champagne and passed me to me.

As the girls continued talking I got up, went to the kitchen, put the champagne in a bucket of ice and headed out to the living room. The girls were seated on the main sofa, and I noticed Cassie sitting very close to Angela who by now seemed a bit more relaxed.

ME: so you managed to find your way here easily?

A: oh yes. Plus it’s quite a short drive from the airport so all the better

I popped open the bottle of champagne and poured it out for the girls.

M: so what we shall we make a toast to?

The girls looked at each other. Cassie whispered something to Angela and they both let out a giggle.

C: how about....to a great night of exploration?

We shared a laugh as our glasses clinked. There was a bit of awkward silence before Angela took a final sip of her champagne.
Cassie started the ball rolling by placing her hand on Angela’s thigh.

C: Have you ever been with a woman before, darling?

A: Never...

C: then you wouldn’t mind if I do this do you....

With her hand on Angela’s chin, Cassie turned Angela’s head towards her and the girls shared a long passionate wet kiss. I continued to sip my champagne while enjoying what I was seeing.

As the girls continued kissing, Cassie’s hands started roaming all over Angela’s body and slowly removed the spaghetti straps off Angela’s dress, revealing Angela’s D cuppers in full view. Angela seemed to have settled in comfortably in the moment, for she started unbuttoning Cassie’s shirt and then her shorts.

Cassie broke off the kiss and the girls took a sip of champagne. “Come with me darling” Cassie said as she took Angela by the hand and led her into the bedroom.

I continued to sip my champagne and a few minutes later, Cassie came out of the room, took my hand and led me to the bedroom. “Why don’t you get undressed and wait for us in bed darling? Angela and I are taking a quick shower”

(To be continued....)

Last edited by fuckjedi; 13-05-2019 at 05:43 AM.
Old 12-05-2019, 01:33 PM
Samster

Continuing where I left off....

11 May

As I slowly undressed, I could hear giggling coming from the bathroom. Quietly I walked over to the bathroom door that was left ajar and peeked in.

Cassie and Angela were in the shower together. With her back facing me, I could make out a huge tattoo of a rose on Angela’s back near her right shoulder and another tattoo of an inscription on her hip area. This was the first time I’ve seen Angela naked, and as I continued undressing I watched as the girls kissed in the shower.

Cassie stepped out of the bathroom a few minutes later just as I was laying down in bed. She smiled and slowly took off her towel as she walked towards the bed, and climbed on top of me.

“Angela is freshening up and I told her to take as much time as she needs before she’s ready to come out” Cassie said as she planted a kiss on my lips. My eyes were diverted to the bathroom and Cassie pushed my face towards her.

“Be patient, darling” Cassie said as she planted another wet kiss on my lips. “She’s already here. All you need to do is wait” I smiled and we resumed our kiss.

A few minutes later, the bathroom door opened, and Angela stood at the entrance of the bathroom. She had a towel that was only covered from her waist down, and for the first time I could see her D cuppers fully, still covered with droplets of water from the shower. She had a hair tied up in a messy bun, and she bit her lipstick coated lips as she stood there waiting to come out on cue.

“Are you to ready to join us darling?” Cassie smiled as she gestured Angela to come towards the bed with her finger. As she slowly made her way towards the bed, Angela undid her hair and slowly took off the towel. Cassie took her hand and smiled as she led Angela to the bed where the girls lay on either side of me.

“I’ll tell you a little secret, darling” Cassie whispered as I felt her hand and Angela’s hand slowly stroking my cock. Angela watched as Cassie and I kissed before she continued stroking my cock again. “Tim has been wanting to fuck you since he first met you”

Angela smiled and kissed me. She and Cassie then slowly worked their down towards my cock, licking my nipples and my stomach area before they both stopped at my cock.

I wanted to watch them suck my cock together, so I sat up and the girls slowly started by licking either side of my cock, and as they both reached the tip, they shared a long passionate kiss. I moaned As I arched my head back, letting the girls do whatever they want.

I sat up, took the girls by their hands and led them to the edge of the bed where they both got on the floor. From there they resumed their sucking and licking duties. Cassie seemed to know what to do next, for she whispered something to Angela who stopped sucking and looked up at me.

“Put your cock here, honey” Angela said as she positioned my cock in between her massive boobs. Cassie went behind her and as she slowly used her boobs to stroke my cock, she turned her head and kissed Cassie. “Your turn” Angela said as Cassie nodded. The girls changed positions and this went on for a while.

I grabbed Angela by the hand, planted my head on one of her boobs while leading Cassie to the other. Angela moaned loudly as both of us sucked on her tits, her hands on our heads pushing us deeper. I was in ecstasy as I finally got what I wanted, but I wanted to enjoy this as much as I can.

The three of us stood up and shared a passionate kiss. Cassie then pushed Angela’s shoulders down and we watched as Angela was licking and sucking my cock, with Cassie’s hand on her head. “Is this what you want darling?” Cassie asked as I nodded and we shared another kiss. Angela was still busy sucking away and playing with her tits with one hand and her pussy with the other.

I knew that all the excitement of finally getting Angela was causing me to come to the brink. “....AH...AH....FUCK ANGELA I’M GONNA CUM IF U DONT STOP....” the feeling of her tongue circling my cock in quick motions was driving me crazy. Angela stopped sucking, gave me a final lick and looked up at us.

Angela stood up and whispered in my ear. “I want you to” she said as she suddenly went back down and sucked my cock at a furious pace. With her hand on her head, Cassie grabbed a fistful of Angela’s hair, and pushed her down faster and faster.

A few moments later, Angela gagged as I came deep in her mouth.

(To be continued....)

Last edited by fuckjedi; 13-05-2019 at 05:46 AM.
Old 12-05-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
yankie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story
Old 13-05-2019, 12:28 AM
Samster

Greetings bros!

My apologies as I just came back from a day out with Cassie and Angela. Thank you again to the bros who have graciously upped me points. Greatly appreciated!

Continuing where I left off....

11 May

Angela gagged as I came deep in her mouth. I didn’t want to come so soon but she wasn’t making it any easier for me. I sat down on the bed to catch my breath as Cassie took Angela by the hand and sat her on the bed next to me while she sat on my other side.

“Pass me some of it if it’s too much for you darling” Cassie said as she continued to stroke my cock and squeezing out whatever remaining drop of cum that was oozing out.

“Mmmm....” Angela put up her hand to indicate that she was fine. After a few big slow gulps, she managed to swallow the cum in her mouth. “Oh my god...” she exclaimed as she took another gulp to clear her throat. “That was a lot...”

Cassie walked over to where Angela was, took her by the hand and the both of them stood up. They then shared a long passionate wet kiss, Cassie licking whatever remnants of cum that was trickling out of Angela’s mouth.

Cassie and I laid down in bed as Angela headed for the bathroom to wash up. She joined us in bed a few minutes later, and she and Cassie were laying on either side of me, gently running their fingers up and down my chest.

“I’m so sorry...I didn’t mean to make you come so fast” Angela said as she looked at both me and Cassie, who let out a giggle. “It’s not your fault darling. If anything I blame Tim.” Cassie giggled as she gave me a playful pinch on my nipple.

“Hey!” I laughed as I pushed her hand away. The three of us laughed and Angela’s hand worked its way down to my cock and started playing with it. Usually it takes me quite some time and some short rest before I could get hard again, but as Angela continued to gently squeeze my cock in her hand it became hard again in no time.

“My my” Cassie exclaimed and joined her hand with Angela’s down there. “Tim’s on a mission tonight, darling. And he usually doesn’t get hard again so soon!” The girls giggled before Angela sat up, bent her head over to where I was and gave me a long wet kiss.

“Do you have enough for another round?” Angela asked as she gave me another long wet kiss. Cassie pulled herself up and the girls shared a kiss. “Darling he’s just getting started” Cassie whispered as the three of us shared a long wet kiss.

The girls took me by each hand and led me up out of the bed and onto the floor where they both got down on their knees. I watched as they both took turns to suck and gag on my cock, Cassie doing her part by guiding Angela.

I took turns shoving my now hard cock deep into their throats and as she let out a huge gasp of air after yet another violent gagging, Angela released a long string of saliva and coughed as she struggled to catch her breath.

“Oh my god....I love it...when he...fucks my...throat like...that...” Angela exclaimed. Cassie smiled as she took a huge breath and allowed me to shove her cock furiously down her throat.

“Uh...uh...let’s...take this outside...shall we...?” Cassie said as she got up and headed out to the living room. I gave Angela a few more quick thrusts down her throat before getting her up and leading her out of the bedroom.

The moment we reached the living room, I pulled Angela in front of me to the back of the main sofa, bent her over and she gave a loud moan the moment I put my cock into her. This was what I’ve been waiting for, and as I increased my thrusts, Cassie went on the sofa, and gave Angela a kiss as her moans got louder with each thrust from behind.

“AH...AH...FUCK ME...FUCK ME HARD” Angela screamed as I increased my thrusts. “How does my man’s cock feel in
Your pussy darling?” Cassie asked as she gave Angela another kiss. “IT...FEELS...SO...SO...FUCKING GOOD...AHHHHH!”

I could feel Angela’s entire body shivering as she reached her orgasm. I stopped pounding, bent down and kissed the back of her neck and at the same time my hands were squeezing her tits. I got Angela off me, and we both made our way round to the front of the sofa where we joined Cassie.

“My turn, darling” Cassie giggled as she sat on top of me while Angela sat next to me and started playing with herself. As Cassie was riding me hard, Angela gave me a kiss, and got down on the floor between my legs, getting a good view of my cock pounding Cassie.

Each time I felt Angela’s hand on my cock, I stopped Cassie from her riding to allow Angela to suck Cassie off my cock and made her put it back in Cassie’s pussy. At the fifth time, Cassie and I stopped to catch our breath as Angela resumed sucking. “Come here darling” Cassie said as she pulled Angela up to her.

Cassie whispered something long and Angela’s look of surprise probably meant that she had something in store for when I’m about to come. I got Cassie off me, got up, took Angela by the hand and got her into my favorite standing missionary, with Cassie on the floor licking my balls.

I kept a steady rhythm, allowing for Cassie to suck Angela off my cock at intervals before putting it back into her. Soon I felt the familiar rush of reaching orgasm, and Cassie instinctively knew that.

As I got Angela off me, both girls got on the floor where Cassie handed Angela a glass of champagne and took turns sucking my cock. As Angela took her turn sucking my cock, Cassie stood up next to me, gave me a sip of champagne and a long wet kiss, and whispered “I told Angela you’re going to cum in her champagne glass and she’ll drink it all for you, darling”

Angela increased her sucking speed and as I was about to come, Cassie went down on the floor, motioned for Angela to position her champagne glass at the tip. A few moments later, I shot a thick load into the glass, and the girls made sure they squeezed every drop.

I sat down on the sofa to catch my breath and the girls sat on either side of me. Cassie handed me another glass of champagne. I looked at the glass Angela was holding and the load of cum had sunk to the bottom of the glass with a thick drop still dripping at the side.

Angela bent over, gave me a long kiss, and as she clinked her glass with Cassie, she took a long look at the load of cum in her glass, gave it a few swirls and slowly I watched it disappear down her throat.

“Mmmm...so sorry I should have shared some with you” Angela said apologetically to Cassie the moment she realized she had downed the entire glass of champagne laced with my cum. Cassie giggled and took a sip of her own champagne. “My dear, Tonight is about you.” She said as she and Angela kissed.

(To be continued...)
Old 13-05-2019, 01:03 AM
Samster

12 May

I opened my eyes and instinctively I knew that it’s the middle of the night. On my right, Cassie had fallen asleep, but Angela is not in bed.

Reaching for my phone, I looked at the time. 3:07AM. I figured Angela must be in the kitchen getting a glass of water. Slowly I crawled out of bed, careful not wake Cassie up, put on my boxers and headed out of the room.

I noticed that the kitchen light was on but Angela was not there. As I was about to head back to the bedroom, I noticed that the door to the guest bedroom is left ajar. Slowly and silently I made my way to the room and peeked in.

Even though she didn’t turn on the room lights, There was enough light from the window in the room for Angela to look at photos of me and Kendra hanging on the wall. She had a glass of water in her hand, and was walking towards the window that faced the park. She was wearing one of my white shirts and didn’t bother buttoning up, as I could see the shape of her tits underneath the shirt.

Slowly and silently I made my way to where she was. “I knew you’d find me here” Angela whispered as I put my hands around her. I kissed her neck and turned her around where we both shared a passionate kiss.

ANGELA: Is that your wife?

ME: Yup that’s her in those photos

There was a short awkward silence. Angela and I were still locked in a hug.

M: did you enjoy tonight?

A: oh my god Tim...I’ve never had such a good fuck since...since...the first time I met James...

M: what about that other guy? The one we saw at the hotel?

Angela took a sip of water.

A: Nick? I mean he’s my client. I don’t enjoy the sex as much as I did tonight...besides he’s kind of boring in bed.

We both shared a quiet giggle. Angela put down the glass of water on the table, gave me a long wet kiss, walked over to the window and removed her shirt. “Now that I have you alone...” she said as she stood naked by the window, turned her head towards me and motioned for me to come with her finger. “Fuck me one more time before I go to sleep”

Cassie amazingly slept through as Angela and I quietly fucked in the guest bedroom, careful not make any loud sounds. After a few quick positions, I came all over Angela’s boobs, chin and tongue. She didn’t bother to wash up and we went to sleep soon after.

As James will be away for a week, Angela decided on staying over after some persuasion on Cassie’s part. She went home in the morning to get some clothes and came back just in time to join us for lunch.

Last edited by fuckjedi; 13-05-2019 at 02:30 AM.
Old 13-05-2019, 03:57 AM
Samster

12 May (afternoon)

Angela and I were back at my place after lunch. Cassie had a meeting with a friend so she left after our lunch at East Coast, saying that she’ll be back in the evening. She whispered something to Angela just before she left and gave me a wicked smile.

“So what did Cassie say to you just now before she left?” I asked as we stood in the shower, letting the water run over our bodies washing away the hot weather today. I was hugging Angela from behind and she replied with a giggle as she turned her head and gave me a kiss.

ANGELA: She said....she’s afraid to leave me alone with you because she’s afraid you’ll fuck me all over the apartment without her.

We both laughed at that. My hands were gently squeezing her D cuppers and i was enjoying just standing in the shower with her. Angela’s hand slid down to massage my cock.

A: Can I ask you a question, Tim?

ME: Sure what is it?

A: Is it true when they say that married sex is the shits?

I laughed.

M: Depends on the couple. Some couples I know enjoy the sex. Some don’t.

A: where are you and Kendra at?

I thought for a moment before giving her boobs a tight squeeze.

M: in between. I mean I’m not bored or whatever, just need to spice up my sex life. That’s where alice and then Cassie came in.

Angela continued to play with my cock with her hand and got it hard. She turned around to face me and continued to gently stroke my now hard cock while I now had my hand fingering her pussy.

A: So have you had your fun with me yet, honey?

I smiled and gave her a long passionate kiss.

M: Not yet. I haven’t done some things on my list.

A: such as...?

M: not telling you.

We both laughed as we kissed. Angela turned off the shower and after we dried off, she took my cock in her hand and led me into the bedroom where she pushed me down on the bed.

“Stay there and don’t move” she commanded as she headed towards the wardrobe.

I watched as she opened the wardrobe to where Kendra’s clothes were, flipping through the clothes rack before finally picking out the one outfit I haven’t seen Kendra wear in a long time: a mini red Cheongsam lingerie dress that I bought for her for our wedding night.

“Where does she keep her shoes?” Angela asked as I pointed her towards the study where she kept her shoes. “Wait here and don’t move” she again commanded as I sat back and waited.

5 minutes later, Angela walked into the room wearing the red mini cheongsam and red stiletto high heels. As she’s bustier than Kendra (a B cupper), yet she still managed to fit into the dress although her boobs were bursting out at the seams. “Oh my god this is so tight! It’s a miracle I’m still able to breathe!” She joked as she stood in front of me.

Making her way to the dresser table, Angela took out a pearl necklace from the jewelry drawer and put it on. “Is this her engagement ring?” She asked as she opened the box to find the diamond ring that I gave when I first proposed to Kendra. She doesn’t bring it with her when she travels for safety reasons, but I was more than happy to let Angela put it on.

Angela walked towards the bed and climbed on top of me, giving me a long wet kiss. “Since I’m engaged to be married, I don’t know what it’s like yet to be in the shoes of a married woman” she said as she slowly took my hard cock and put it inside her pussy. “AHHHHHH.....” she moaned as she felt my cock penetrate her. Moving slowly, she leaned down and gave me a long wet kiss. “I want you to fuck me like how you fuck your wife.”

“Gladly” I said as I slowly pushed her down further on my cock. With every thrust, the pearl necklace made clicking noises as they kept bouncing off her tits. I was getting turned on by the fact that Angela was wearing my wife’s outfits and jewelry.

I stopped what angela was doing, picked her up and carried her to the kitchen. I bent her over the island and continued pounding her with hard thrusts. “AHHHHH....FUCK....FUCK ME HARDER...”
Angela screamed as the island started moving to the rhythm of my thrusts.

“AH AH AH....HONEY STOP STOP...” Angela panted as she stopped my pounding. She turned around and we kissed. She then turned and with her finger signaled me to follow her to the bedroom.

As we walked towards the bed, Angela slowly took off the dress and took my hand as she laid on her back in bed. She still had the red heels, pearl necklace and diamond ring on. “From now on, I want you to think of me when you fuck her.” She said as we went into yet another deep wet kiss. She gave a loud moan as I resumed my pounding and the bed shook violently with each thrust being faster and faster.

I could feel that I was going to cum soon, and got Angela off me and on to the floor where instinctively she took my cock in her mouth and started sucking and stroking away.

I wasn’t done yet, so I got Angela up, and she let out a surprised shriek when I flipped her over into a standing 69, something I haven’t done for a long time. With every slurp that my tongue made deeper into her pussy, I felt Angela’s mouth going faster and faster. The feeling of her massive boobs on my body as she stood upside down sucking my cock was making me reach orgasm, so I put her gently down on the edge of the bed where she sat up and started stroking my cock.

“Cum for me my darling husband” Angela said as she stroked my cock faster and faster, sticking out her tongue to lick the tip and never once taking her eyes off me. Taking just the tip of my cock into her mouth, she gave it a few circling licks and a few seconds later, I came deep in her mouth.

“MMMMMMMMM!!!” Angela muffled as she struggled to contain the load of cum I shot. As she slowly released my cock from her mouth, she never took her eyes off me. “FUCK” she panted heavily after taking a few gulps before swallowing. “FUCK THAT WAS SOOOO GOOD.”

“I hope James fucks me like that on my wedding night” Angela said as we lay in bed after a second shower. “By the way, I lied when you asked me what Cassie said” I gave Angela a surprised look. “That whole thing with wearing Kendra’s clothes and stuff and me calling you darling husband...she told me to do it” We laughed before falling asleep not long after.

Last edited by fuckjedi; 13-05-2019 at 06:33 AM.
Old 14-05-2019, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 14-05-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Ratnar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story TS, please keep going!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1