The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-05-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 13
skn16 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskn16 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone tried SLG Mei Mei? Last photo Looks very gnd https://sglonelyguy.org/mei-mei-massage/
Old 22-05-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 22
jiji is one of the Best!jiji is one of the Best!jiji is one of the Best!jiji is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skn16 View Post
Anyone tried SLG Mei Mei? Last photo Looks very gnd https://sglonelyguy.org/mei-mei-massage/
Never try before but have to agree quite charming photos indeed. You do have to take note of the pricing, $80 experience always comes with plenty of surprises! Sometime... good thing does come with a price.
Old 22-05-2019, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 11
William1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried this gal called Angel today and think she is a gem that deserve to be share with all the bros here.... Her looks will grow in you …
She will leave in 1 month time , so don't miss the boat ...LOL

https://sglonelyguy.org/angel-massage/

Looks: 9/10 (The type I like , she is mixed blood with deep features ...)
Body: 9/10 (Tight body. nice pair of breast , soft and nice to touch , please be gentle ….)
Massage: 7/10 ( Great sensational with her moaning at my ears ……)
Room : Very Clean and Tidy …
Hj: 9.5/10 ( she offer Boob fuck instead , feel like in heaven with rhythm, next time will try her HJ )
Timing: she manage it well ….
Rtf: 100% Confirmed , I will try to look find time for her 2 more times before she leave Singapore .

Thanks …...
Old 22-05-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by William1981 View Post
Tried this gal called Angel today and think she is a gem that deserve to be share with all the bros here.... Her looks will grow in you …

Body: 9/10 (Tight body. nice pair of breast , soft and nice to touch , please be gentle ….)
Hj: 9.5/10 ( she offer Boob fuck instead , feel like in heaven with rhythm, next time will try her HJ )
Rtf: 100% Confirmed , I will try to look find time for her 2 more times before she leave Singapore .

Thanks …...
Dey 黑妹 already got a fan base here lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 22-05-2019, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Ohnupp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys, never try ML before so need a bit of advice. In the current crop of MLs who's HJ skills would you all consider to win... Pardon the pun... Hands down one? Looking for those that HJ have a lot of pattern and super teasing one.
Old 22-05-2019, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

1 and a half MRs to share today:

https://sglonelyguy.org/rachael-massage/

Tried booking Rachael but I decided not to patronize her after she replied sarcastically to my SMS.

Nowadays it is best to double-check expectations with MLs before service starts so in my SMS to her I just asked to confirm that she massages in the nude as advertised. She replied in Chinese that "can't you read? everything is very clearly written on the website".

Got so turned off I didn't reply and ended it there.

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-jia-jia/

I eventually booked Jia Jia as her listing looked good and her face isn't hidden. She does massage in the nude but her face's similarity to the photos is only about 60%.

Body is a lot meatier than the photos too. Usually bigger girls have bigger knockers but hers are at best a large B or very low C compared to the advertised D cup. Still passable I guess.

She started off very polite and accommodating, massaged in the nude and let me paint. But later there was an annoying bro who kept SMSing/calling during our session and she did answer. I eventually got annoyed and told her to stop answering these calls and she complied for about 15min before the bugger started to repeatedly call and text again.

30mins into my session Jia Jia asked me if I mind leaving earlier cos her regular is going to arrive early. I told her if she's cutting my time in half then I'm cutting her pay in half and only giving her $50. She got the message, apologised profusely and continued massage earnestly.

I would have been OK with letting it slide but 15 min later she asked me again like "boss, now should be alright already?". I was turned off and got dressed. Since she cut my time by an entire quarter just for this annoying regular, I cut her pay by a quarter too and offered her only $75. She said sorry and asked for the full $100, saying that "next time you come then I make up for your remaining 15mins". I said OK, then in that case "next time then I make up for your remaining $25 too". She got the message, apologised again and accepted without further complaint.

I wouldn't RTM but at least she is remorseful enough and knows she was in the wrong. And seriously guys stop being annoying and pestering/calling during another guy's slot. I think it's also important to be firm to unreasonable MLs and not let them treat us like a doormat. If you're not providing the promised service, then you're not getting the promised amount either.
Old 22-05-2019, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Thanks …...
Do a search alrdy quite a number of MR, better late than never.
Old 22-05-2019, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Limeball, kudos n I think you did the correct thing.
The wrong was clearly the ML n that regular.
Knn...arrive early just send one sms to inform can Liao
My regular will always ask me wait as got customer.
So I just twang abit until reach the time n she will ask me go up. If lucky no customer before me, then she will ask me up.
And it helps she will leave the phone outside during session.
Anyway, Bros also must zi dong abit lah....why must disturb other Bros session just becoz u think u r regular n expect the ML to kick the previous customer out to accommodate u ????
Old 22-05-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
An Xin/Mu Zi is back.
Will she change her name this stint?
Old 22-05-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post

Tried booking Rachael but I decided not to patronize her after she replied sarcastically to my SMS.

Nowadays it is best to double-check expectations with MLs before service starts so in my SMS to her I just asked to confirm that she massages in the nude as advertised. She replied in Chinese that "can't you read? everything is very clearly written on the website".

I eventually booked Jia Jia as her listing looked good and her face isn't hidden. She does massage in the nude but her face's similarity to the photos is only about 60%.

Body is a lot meatier than the photos too. Usually bigger girls have bigger knockers but hers are at best a large B or very low C compared to the advertised D cup. Still passable I guess.

She started off very polite and accommodating, massaged in the nude and let me paint. But later there was an annoying bro who kept SMSing/calling during our session and she did answer. I eventually got annoyed and told her to stop answering these calls and she complied for about 15min before the bugger started to repeatedly call and text again.

30mins into my session Jia Jia asked me if I mind leaving earlier cos her regular is going to arrive early. I told her if she's cutting my time in half then I'm cutting her pay in half and only giving her $50. She got the message, apologised profusely and continued massage earnestly.

I would have been OK with letting it slide but 15 min later she asked me again like "boss, now should be alright already?". I was turned off and got dressed. Since she cut my time by an entire quarter just for this annoying regular, I cut her pay by a quarter too and offered her only $75. She said sorry and asked for the full $100, saying that "next time you come then I make up for your remaining 15mins". I said OK, then in that case "next time then I make up for your remaining $25 too". She got the message, apologised again and accepted without further complaint.

I wouldn't RTM but at least she is remorseful enough and knows she was in the wrong. And seriously guys stop being annoying and pestering/calling during another guy's slot. I think it's also important to be firm to unreasonable MLs and not let them treat us like a doormat. If you're not providing the promised service, then you're not getting the promised amount either.
Well done. Keep it up
Old 22-05-2019, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Which is why SMSes can be a good way to estimate a good ML from an average or even bad one. Also, our own SMSes can improve or worsen our experience.

With JJ, I can only say about the guy: BZT!
Old 22-05-2019, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Ya sorry I mean those who have booked her before.
Just a bit bumped that she has reduced her services but yea her pretty face and young body is quite worth it.
No need to be sorry, perhaps that is the way she wanted you to think.

C
Old 22-05-2019, 07:33 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Will she change her name this stint?
Dunno leh..

Now that she's back, let's hope Annie will return sometime in the near future..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 22-05-2019, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:

Thanks …...
yes she is surely 9pointer! Very nice and kind young lady that’s willing to please.
Old 22-05-2019, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 21
denerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to all

Good one, Limeball.

Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1