The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2019, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cum on face or Cum inside pussy

I like naive girls who think that they could wash my sperms out and then they won't be pregnant. Still active with an indo girl and Vietnam girl
Old 21-05-2019, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 20
TehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Haiz... poor me only can CIC [cum in condom] with fl
Old 21-05-2019, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehN| View Post
Haiz... poor me only can CIC [cum in condom] with fl
If I m not wrong, guys hv got this feeling of 'conquering' or 'owning' a girl by cumming in her pussy as this could lead her to produce a baby for him and it is also the natural place for their sperms to be deposited as designed by God...

COF on the other hand is like a 'side dish' of pleasure with the same conquering feeling to the guys...when cumming in her pussy is not possible for various reasons....

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 21-05-2019, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
She a maid?
OL Secretary.
Old 22-05-2019, 06:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
If I m not wrong, guys hv got this feeling of 'conquering' or 'owning' a girl by cumming in her pussy as this could lead her to produce a baby for him and it is also the natural place for their sperms to be deposited as designed by God...

COF on the other hand is like a 'side dish' of pleasure with the same conquering feeling to the guys...when cumming in her pussy is not possible for various reasons....
This is the only natural way
Old 22-05-2019, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
This is the only natural way
Thanks for agreeing n to bros who like my post .. both CIP n COF are pleasurable.. but the feeling and sensation of cumming in pussy is best n out of the world... .... whilst cumming on the gal's face gives the guy the dominating effect over her.

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-05-2019, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 7
FLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to behold

I personally like CIP follow by CIM
Not a fan of CIF
Old 23-05-2019, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

tonight fb is gonna swallow at least 2 shots of my cum..... 😁..... happpi times ahead !!!
Old 23-05-2019, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Sigh
If got money I CIP
If out of Vit M, then CIH
Old 23-05-2019, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light

For me, it’s always in the mouth
Old 23-05-2019, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 9
Alibaba23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlibaba23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My Fb, a Uni student, always allow me to CIP the. She settle herself. We made it clear it’s just FWB relationship but sometime also will scared she Chu pattern. But the feeling is out of this world, every time pull out then see the cum flow out, shiok.

I’m planning a trip with her to montigo, gonna fuck her in every corner or the place!
Old 24-05-2019, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 8
RustBelt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckjedi View Post
For me, it’s always in the mouth
Same thoughts here as well
Old 24-05-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Banezir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibaba23 View Post
My Fb, a Uni student, always allow me to CIP the. She settle herself. We made it clear it’s just FWB relationship but sometime also will scared she Chu pattern. But the feeling is out of this world, every time pull out then see the cum flow out, shiok.

I’m planning a trip with her to montigo, gonna fuck her in every corner or the place!
So shiok, she allows CIP
Old 24-05-2019, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

At times i cum on her clit
Rubbing it as i cum
The feeling is great
As a armpit lover
Sometimes i cum on her armpit
Old 24-05-2019, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by coypredator View Post
OL Secretary.
Tbh whether they are low or high post gals
When cums to sex
They are all the same
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1