The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
Today is the day I divorced with my Malaysian wife who have been with me for the past 15 years. She have been sticking with me through my ups and downs. I have no complaints from her. My heart hurts a lot. I feel like ending my life an hour ago. I need some advices from bros with such similar experiences to get myself back up in life again.

Partly it was my fault as I have been jobless for 2 years since I was retrenched from my previous company. Whole family's savings was depleted and she felt very disappointed in me.
Wow . Like tt only want to end your life ah. What abt those homeless . Picking scraps from recycling bins . Hunting for cardboard. Sleeping under hdb void decks etc. All ghosts? 2 hands 2 legs heart still beating go volunteer your services anywhere. Stop giving urself excuses.
Old 09-04-2019, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Merged multiple posts

Quote:
Today is the day I divorced with my Malaysian wife who have been with me for the past 15 years. She have been sticking with me through my ups and downs. I have no complaints from her. My heart hurts a lot. I feel like ending my life an hour ago. I need some advices from bros with such similar experiences to get myself back up in life again.

Partly it was my fault as I have been jobless for 2 years since I was retrenched from my previous company. Whole family's savings was depleted and she felt very disappointed in me.
Hi TS , above all the above , Do. you have any kids ?

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 13-04-2019, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 6
Cherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
Hi TS , above all the above , Do. you have any kids ?
Yes bro I have 2 kids..
Old 13-04-2019, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by one who I thought would never hurt

Have u found a job?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 13-04-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Quote:
b a property agent, can make big $$$ & oso take up yr time productive, so u no time to think stupid things.
Old 18-04-2019, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 5
Ajax69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by one who I thought would never hurt

Many people (including me) have gone through a divorce. Trust me that there is no reason to make that cause you to want to kill yourself.

I myself lost my job and was actively searching for close to 6 months. My wife comes to me and tells me that I'm a loser and that I wasn't a man because I couldn't support her and my son. That hurt so much! What kind of a woman would kick a man that is down on his luck? That was the final straw with me...I divorced her. Yes, I had a son that I agreed to take care of, but I decided that I wasn't going to continue to live with a woman that wasn't going to support me emotionally when I was at my lowest.

It sounds like your wife is also of the same spirit. She married you just to be taken care of and when the going got rough she bailed. Trust me that such a woman is not worth it for you. You will find a woman that will want to be with you no matter how bad your situation is. That is the woman that is a keeper. As for the children, never bad mouth their mother. Just love them and support them. They will eventually see the truth. Again, never bad mouth their mother...it's the only one they will ever have.

For a while you will be going through the withdrawal symptoms. Know that men take a while longer to get over a relationship than women. Where a woman in a month's time may be dating etc., a man will still be sulking away all depressed and without any desire for sex. That is normal. Eventually you will find another woman that satisfies you in ways that you never dreamed of.

All I can say...try to enjoy the ride called life.
Old 26-04-2019, 02:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
NoiceToit19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax69 View Post
Many people (including me) have gone through a divorce. Trust me that there is no reason to make that cause you to want to kill yourself.

I myself lost my job and was actively searching for close to 6 months. My wife comes to me and tells me that I'm a loser and that I wasn't a man because I couldn't support her and my son. That hurt so much! What kind of a woman would kick a man that is down on his luck? That was the final straw with me...I divorced her. Yes, I had a son that I agreed to take care of, but I decided that I wasn't going to continue to live with a woman that wasn't going to support me emotionally when I was at my lowest.

It sounds like your wife is also of the same spirit. She married you just to be taken care of and when the going got rough she bailed. Trust me that such a woman is not worth it for you. You will find a woman that will want to be with you no matter how bad your situation is. That is the woman that is a keeper. As for the children, never bad mouth their mother. Just love them and support them. They will eventually see the truth. Again, never bad mouth their mother...it's the only one they will ever have.

For a while you will be going through the withdrawal symptoms. Know that men take a while longer to get over a relationship than women. Where a woman in a month's time may be dating etc., a man will still be sulking away all depressed and without any desire for sex. That is normal. Eventually you will find another woman that satisfies you in ways that you never dreamed of.

All I can say...try to enjoy the ride called life.
Well said bro. And seems like you yourself have also managed to see past the pain you've felt and grew stronger from it
Old 26-04-2019, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
seowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Cherrypink4940,

the fact that you have 2 kids is even more reason for you to get your life on track. It is not easy and I can understand how life can go down spiral from here... losing a job, depleted savings and a wife leaving you. I havent experienced the 1st two but i know how it feels like for wife to leave bcos I am a divorcee too.

dont give up. dont stop fighting for survival, get whatever is out there. i agree with earlier bro suggesting being a private hire driver. easily $3k net at the least. So, focus on bringing the bacon home and paying the bills.

Life often throws curveballs at you. You have to stand up and make yourself count. I feel you as I have suicidal thoughts too bcos I had a very complicated past and was unable to find help from anyone. I actually got a lot from this forum when i started a thread to talk about my problems and finding closures. But ultimately, only you can solve your own problems

Soldier on dude!

Last edited by seowlang; 26-04-2019 at 12:08 PM.
Old 26-04-2019, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
charlestan666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS,

Instead of spending your time here, you might wish to do something more meaningful to your life. Whatever happened between you and your wife, we have zero clues.

If you wants to make your life better, do something.
Old 05-05-2019, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 5
topdavey is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopdavey is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopdavey is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Suicide solves nothing bro. Be strong and restart your life again.
Old 29-05-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute

Each and every broken relationship or divorce is a lesson learnt in life. Use these lesson for a better future relationship.
Old 29-05-2019, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cherrypink4940

U can pm me for contacts to do adhoc banquet jobs. I warn u first, some hotel jobs really break hand break leg. Need to have rest in between, cannot do continuously. The ppl who are working are generally students so pls swallow ur dignity and pride when u do it just for the sake of end's meet.
Old 29-05-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

This is unfortunately the reality of many marriages these days. Its all about self interests... The momen their interests are not met, they go. Olden days people still get married and work things out because thats what people did. Now, where to find such partner. Its rare. Speaking from the experience of someone who has been used and abused. Its 95% all about the money.
Old 29-05-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
CaptainBulldog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please don't ever harbor any thoughts about ending your life!!!! Just imagine if you really did, do you think she will be guilty or even sad that you're gone? Sure maybe she'll shed a tear and move on with her life. You on the other hand are an amazing person and i'm sure you are surrounded by people who love you and appreciate you for who you are.

Don't count and miss what you don't have, think about your family, friends and other loved ones that will miss you when you're gone. You will get through this! Even the worst days only have 24 hours :')
Old 01-06-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Firstly, you should never kill yourself. As long as you are breathing, you have the power to change your life. More importantly, you have kids. Are you going to make them orphans just because you can't get your act together? Since you are able to father children, you obviously have balls. You need to man up and be a dad. Let's look at the crux of the issue:

Quote:
There is absolutely no reason why you should be jobless for 2 years. There are hearing-impaired, autistic and even people with mental illnesses working in my company. I have friends who went to jail, but managed to get jobs via the Yellow Ribbon project. Step outside and you see old uncles and aunties past 65 working as cashiers in fast food chains and supermarkets.

If people with disabilities, people with criminal records, and people past retirement age can get jobs, I don't see why you can't be gainfully employed. You need a long hard look at the mirror to see why things became fucked up.

On that topic, I am not very sympathetic here because you are clearly the architect of your own misery. Take a look at the posts you've made before your wife left you:

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=...=#post18491900

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=...=#post18497563

You were jobless at that time, and yet you were visiting massage parlors and jio-ing people for KTV. No wonder you have depleted your savings. You reap what you sow, and your wife was right to leave you. Based on your actions, I bet it is not just "partly" your fault. You need to accept your mistakes so that you can improve and move on with life. Now is the time to buck up, get a job, and be a father to your kids.

Good luck.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1