The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-06-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ahm0z deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

tried this
https://sglonelyguy.org/zi-yu-massage/

my 2nd time RTM to her already. Standard is there.
face : 8/10 look exactly like her.
Body : 8/10 Soft, white and yes.. C CUP.
HJ : didn't try.
BJJJ : 8/10. like how she sux everything when i CIM.
Fake sex using her ass was a new thing that i tried. Pretty awesome that i didn't managed to last long.
Location wise, she is in the east area. Easy to assess.
Stay alone.

Would say that $110 is worth it. Although the massage was about 15mins but it is with strength.

For the sensual part. Yes.. TOP TO BOTTOM TO ASS. sucking your ball as you are in the HDLY position.
Old 17-06-2019, 12:04 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I am not joking man.

My first regular got caught three times. Granted the third time was because AV was fishing for her housemate instead and brought her along for the ride as well.

The caught-twice-in-a-week ML is a true case as well and she's still around, working.
Wahahaha waste time to the max.. the duty IO confirm kan those who bring her back..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 17-06-2019, 12:05 AM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahm0z View Post
tried this
https://sglonelyguy.org/zi-yu-massage/

my 2nd time RTM to her already. Standard is there.
face : 8/10 look exactly like her.
Body : 8/10 Soft, white and yes.. C CUP.
HJ : didn't try.
BJJJ : 8/10. like how she sux everything when i CIM.
Fake sex using her ass was a new thing that i tried. Pretty awesome that i didn't managed to last long.
Location wise, she is in the east area. Easy to assess.
Stay alone.

Would say that $110 is worth it. Although the massage was about 15mins but it is with strength.

For the sensual part. Yes.. TOP TO BOTTOM TO ASS. sucking your ball as you are in the HDLY position.
So how long did the entire session took?

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 17-06-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wateverla2 View Post
Lol never thought of it that way la. I just don't wanna visit anyone whos caught.
How you know about her status?
She told you?
Anyway, you visited her a few times so you must have enjoyed her service.
Sometimes, certain things just act blur. Best.
Old 17-06-2019, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block22 View Post
You can stay for another 15 mins because no booking after you, so not hurry to chase you out

Bro true all ML is the same
Old 17-06-2019, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
I buy small food items more as a facade. You stand empty handed at the condo gate sticks out like a sore thumb sia.
i know why you are sore. It's ok
Old 17-06-2019, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Hahahaha... u sure MLs does all that are being posted on SLG?

Why don't u ask people to post missing stuff from SLG webby?
Not paying attention. I didn't say that. Only the services highlighted in red. That has been my experience generally.
Old 17-06-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1c2z3y4l5 View Post
haha... from want to unlock, to very close to her, to expose people spend money on her is dumb, to advising people to move on. so confusing lmao.

last day of ang pai = so much retarded wisdom..lol.. machiam like a self reflecting for his own. read until want to laugh. as if no one wants to send ai la to airport, or spend money on her if you rich. It happens to any pretty girl on the street anyway, not just this scene.

damn i wish i tio toto so i can become rich. not like some retarded wisdom here say spend money stupid. as if i care what they do, next girl already queuing up or already have more than 1 girl. thats the point of being rich...
feeling depressed when your angel leave town .....it's ok to be emotional and submit your 15th post after 9 years.

Or are you someone in disguise
Old 17-06-2019, 01:00 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 45
i1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
feeling depressed when your angel leave town .....it's ok to be emotional and submit your 15th post after 9 years.

Or are you someone in disguise
as usual i am someone else again standard reply lol...
Old 17-06-2019, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 6
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
thx bro. up u

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushiboy View Post
Had sometime over Friday and Sunday and tried this new Lucy.

https://sglonelyguy.org/lucy-massage/

Stays somewhere around area K shared with another ML, Amy (which I found out on today). Some bros may find this place familiar.

Looks exactly like the photos on her advert.
Tall,slim and busty with smooth complexion.

Massage wise passable but comes the sensual part, this is where you will reject.
Did the first half of the massage fully clothed and when it comes to the sensual part, she won’t strip down! Just pulled out her big boobs and that’s it! Dress still on and she has a tight black shorts on.

No sucking or too much fondling. Roaming signal is dead ZERO! It even 1G

Same goes for her room mate,Amy. Only saving grace for her is her massage got skills.

Other than that, you can forget about sensual or anything! Same as Lucy.

https://sglonelyguy.org/amy-massage/

Looks like I have taken 2 bullets for the bros here. There are better options out there.
Old 17-06-2019, 02:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo81 View Post
Just finished session with Summer. Arranged with her yesterday for today's booking. Her reply wasn't immediate, but came within the hour. That probably meant that she was busy servicing a customer and that scored points for me.

When she opened the door for me, what I saw was a very pretty face much to my liking, as another brother mentioned in a previous fr for her. 古典美人. (It was exactly this 古典美人 which helped me make the decision to go for her lol)I go for looks and prefer slim and not the bah bah type, so Summer is definitely a tick for me.

Massage wise was done well, applying sufficient strength and not those piano type. Sensual wise was also fantastic. Will not go too much into details on that part as whatever is listed is pretty much what she will offer. Overall, a very satisfying session and no regrets at all in looking for her.

Wonderful attitude and gfe as well.

Currently operating in a hotel but she mentioned she will be shifting tomorrow to a condo, which I believe will be much more convenient for many customers.

Been here only for 2 weeks I think, and I believe in time, if she keeps up this wonderful attitude, she will become an AP.
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-summer/

On request of Lin Lin to try her sister out, I went. The instructions to go to her location was a little meh. Usually this happened for newbies here. Gave a super large area thinking it is near to their location. Any case, managed to reach her place with no drama. Location is not ideal but she is moving tomorrow.

From her pictures I wasn't expecting a lot, but when the door open, I actually quite liked it and the turning point on her look up a notch when she totally took her little cosmetics off at the end of the session. Damn she looks so much better without makeup. I was last customer by the way.

We had a long chit chat before the session starts. Started off with the location giving, then she shared candidly of all the suay things that happened when she arrived. Went shower, and she assisted with her panties on. First glance of her body is not for boobs lover but those fair smooth skin and slender body is a plus. Realised she is a shanghai model, car shows etc before she worked with Lin Lin at the JS spa. So looks, etiquette, and skills all have. She is not that tall though.

She helped wiped me off carefully, and we proceeded to the bed. Her massage is pretty good, with some knee step action on my back. She even suggested guasha for me which I rejected.

The sensual part is good. Catbath was insanely long and she would have made it longer if not for my fear of the tingling sensation which drove me crazy. Turned over, continued her catbath and when her tongue finally reached my groin area, it was heavenly. She may look petite, but her tongue is powerful. I could feel it on my balls literally. Many who tried balls licking usually just flick lightly and usually I do not enjoy it as I do not feel anything but her tongue each time on my balls got me harder and harder. When she finally engulf my whole tool in her mouth, I have to let out a satisfying moan. At certain point, she slowly turn around giving me her butt, with my tool still in her mouth, pulling her panty slowly down. Those butt is such a joy to grab and squeeze. Access everywhere is quite good. I pulled her up to lay beside me, slowly licking those light nips of her, and squeezing her butt at the same time. Her hands work magic as well and I release in no time.

She rest me down and went to wash up. I could vividly hear her scrubbing her hand away with soap like the surgeons preparing for surgery. As she didn't chase me off, we chit chat and realised she is a hygiene freak. She is the kind that cannot stand a strand of hair on the bed. No wonder I was wondering why the toilet floor is dry and clean even in a hotel environment. She also hand wash the towels. Also explains the hand cleaning. I am hoping to see how her place will be when she move.

She apologise that she has wash her makeup off and I told her it's ok, look better. Gives you some kind of rush to do something naughty when you see the very clean face.

I quite enjoy the session with her. Will be no my RTM list.
Old 17-06-2019, 03:20 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I know of a white carder who got caught twice in a week.
Probably she did not inform the raiders she is on white card. Afaik the SOP is not to bring back the ML/FL if she produces a legitimate white card.

Your case could be she is still under "pending investigation" and has not been officially issued with the white card yet.... that's why kenna bring back again.
Old 17-06-2019, 06:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 12
Lola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wateverla2 View Post
My 5th visit and last for ba mei.sorry I haven't been online much so maybe someone has already mentioned this.

Everything is per usual with her except her newest apartment at the middle of g land which she is now sharing with a Lucy.

Ok so here's the point of this post.
She got caught 3 weeks and is currently under investigation.
So this is her last time in sg. Those who want go go but those who don't wanna risk anything , stay clear.
Lol bro, what’s the point of ur post? I’ve visited her a few times too, white card or not her service level is always high.

Don’t want to risk anything??? Bro u better stay at home lah.
Old 17-06-2019, 07:02 AM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
Probably she did not inform the raiders she is on white card. Afaik the SOP is not to bring back the ML/FL if she produces a legitimate white card.

Your case could be she is still under "pending investigation" and has not been officially issued with the white card yet.... that's why kenna bring back again.
U don't anyhow lah... the moment kana caught will be lock up.. once release frm lock up will be issued with white card and their passport confiscated... don't care pending investigation or what lah...

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 17-06-2019, 07:04 AM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
Not paying attention. I didn't say that. Only the services highlighted in red. That has been my experience generally.
Maybe I am not clear with my English or you are not reading my sentence clear enough.

Are You sure all MLs from SLG does all services highlight in RED as per their ads?

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1