The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2019, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hornybastard99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
The new Camel at ACE

Camel was in ACE last night - morning
Old 16-06-2019, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hornybastard99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavo View Post

Thanks for this. I am now buying flight tickets to KL just to look for her.

She is my favorite at this place and the last time I fked her was 2017 and never saw her after that. Thought she would never come back but after seeing your post, I am now on cloud 9
I did not see her last night so I am not sure if she is still around. I was in ACE for quite long since the rain was so heavy last night - morning.
Old 16-06-2019, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybastard99 View Post
Wow .. saying Camel have a tummy is an understatement .. she is so huge compared to a few years ago. Her ass is huge ! Like black girls ass .. if you get my drift. The yoga pants is not helping her at all.

Hopefully Khun Pom master ice water skills master a slimming drink for her
Indeed. But Viet girls can loose weight very quickly if they wanted to. It's Thier diet. If camel wanted to, she will be back to the same old camel in 3 months
Old 16-06-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Pom guessed that Camel had gone back to Saigon to born baby (who was responsible ah? Not Pom) Hormonal changes may have caused her obesity. Last time, "what should be fat was fat, what should be thin was thin" now..."what should be fat is thin and what should be thin is VERY FAT"
Oh my gosh your Camel "changed shape"!

Most importantly is will her cuci tunnel become la kopi?
Hope some tunnel rat warriors verify.
Old 16-06-2019, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
As you can see when I generate one post on him he'l........

Ok you said our differences started on this thread so I shall give you this satisfaction.
You said ACE's ST price RM80-100.
I pointed out to readers to maintain the price at RM80 as it's the market rate upheld for a long time so newbies and unsuspecting tourists will not overpay and screw up the rate for locals.
If you want to overpay then it's your business but I reserve my right to call out those who overpay.
Like t..............p
Today then i saw this thread on Pudu KL.

Yes, ive been to this place several times about 2 yrs ago. i and my sifu will take a cab from genting to this place in KL we called in mandarine "tien zhi chen". We will then walk into a very short and small lane and then climb up the staircase to the 2nd floor and wow, so many thai, laos and vietnamese freelancers on top. Upstairs alot of small drink stalls and can see alot of gangsters around. Standard price for st was 70ringget. Girls are pretty.
Old 16-06-2019, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 6
Pusspuss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPusspuss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post

Yes, ive been to this place several times about 2 yrs ago. i and my sifu will take a cab from genting to this place in KL we called in mandarine "tien zhi chen". We will then walk into a very short and small lane and then climb up the staircase to the 2nd floor and wow, so many thai, laos and vietnamese freelancers on top. Upstairs alot of small drink stalls and can see alot of gangsters around. Standard price for st was 70ringget. Girls are pretty.
Bro, is this place still in operation? 2 years is quite sometime back.
Old 16-06-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 10
chavo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pusspuss View Post
Yes it is. That is why this thread is the most active one in this forum section.

Go and see for yourself
Old 16-06-2019, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pusspuss View Post
Aiyah, this so-called Dian Zi Cheng (correct Pinyin) is actually the full name of ACE (Asia Center for Electronics, if Pom remembers well enough)

Don't get too excited......You had just been there and slaughtered by those PRC Panda bears.

Pom thinks that his information is a bit out-dated now. You follow this thread then it is often been up-dated.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 17-06-2019, 12:49 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
BobBlobfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
so many thai, laos and vietnamese freelancers on top.
I don't remember ever seeing many Thais at Ace, or any Laos for that matter. Maybe 1-2 Thais at most, and their reputation is not great.
Old 17-06-2019, 10:01 AM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBlobfish View Post
I don't remember ever seeing many Thais at Ace, or any Laos for that matter. Maybe 1-2 Thais at most, and their reputation is not great.
There were some Thai WL's that had operated in ACE for some time but went missing just about 2 years ago. There was one (known as Pisau to our group) that used to accost Pom (in Thai) for a bonk at RM 70...She is plump and flat chested (a turn-off for Pom) She also went missing now.

Pom heard that one of those Thais was a Laotian (Thai and Laotions speak almost identical languages) but some reliable field reports said that she was a flip car.

Many years ago there were some Sri Lankan WL's operating at ACE, who attracted a lot of Indian customers. Somehow, the Sri Lankan High Commission in KL got some news on their citizens offering services at ACE, so came along some Sri Lankan officials who warned them to stop their activities and go home. Until no traces of them returning to ACE.

Now ACE is a battle ground between People's Liberation Army and the Vietcongs.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 17-06-2019, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There were some Thai WL's that had operated in ACE for some time but went missing just about 2 years ago. There was one (known as Pisau to our group) that used to accost Pom (in Thai) for a bonk at RM 70...She is plump and flat chested (a turn-off for Pom) She also went missing now.

Pom heard that one of those Thais was a Laotian (Thai and Laotions speak almost identical languages) but some reliable field reports said that she was a flip car.

Many years ago there were some Sri Lankan WL's operating at ACE, who attracted a lot of Indian customers. Somehow, the Sri Lankan High Commission in KL got some news on their citizens offering services at ACE, so came along some Sri Lankan officials who warned them to stop their activities and go home. Until no traces of them returning to ACE.

Vietcong winning with BBBJ lo...
hahaha

saas<----Next!
Old 17-06-2019, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
Vietcong winning with BBBJ lo...
hahaha
Now, LiLi also provides BBBJ to win over Vietcong customers.

Wa...Teddy Bear so free to come here to kacau kacau ah? No need to play with your new toys meh?
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 17-06-2019, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

tomyam disappear thats why i too disappeared..
Old 17-06-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hahaha bro sohbuckkong welcome to this thread.
Much better here with cool and humorous regular posters.

As mentioned by pomrakthai the place you're talking about is the legendary ACE.

Quote:

Lao and Myanmar girls 99% sure flip car.

Must try spicy Sri Lanka cuci tunnels one day!

Now VietCong is trying very hard to capture market share from People's Liberation Army in areas from humsup entertainment to manufacturing.
Old 17-06-2019, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 6
Pusspuss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPusspuss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavo View Post
Yes it is. That is why this thread is the most active one in this forum section.

Go and see for yourself
Quote:
Aiyah, this so-called Dian Zi Cheng (correct Pinyin) is actually the full name of ACE (Asia Center for Electronics, if Pom remembers well enough)

Don't get too excited......You had just been there and slaughtered by those PRC Panda bears.

Pom thinks that his information is a bit out-dated now. You follow this thread then it is often been up-dated.

I see, so talking abt one place only that is ACE.
I only tried one PRC Lili.
Will try others, maybe Viets.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1