The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-06-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
Ray84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Boyzillian Waxing : Erotic or Painful experience

Bro, pls share ctc
Old 16-06-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

Thanks for sharing the contact...

The experience is painful but ending is good...
Old 16-06-2019, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
idunnoemyuserid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any kind bro can share the contact thanks!
Old 16-06-2019, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Geylangboy100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can share contact
Old 17-06-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
mengnem88sb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldSexGuide View Post
I guess it depends on where you go as in can be both erotic and also painful.

I decided to go for my virgin boyzillion waxing after reading the brazillian thread where people have mostly erotic description of their session. Some were describing how they can get hard while having the waxing done.

So i decided to book a session with contact given by some bro here. Have been wanting to try but no chance.

While waiting for my session at night, i kept thinking about the erections that I am going to get from the beautician handling my tool while waxing. Not once did i think about the pain I am going to get from the waxing.

When I reached, saw the lady, not bad looking mid 30s to late 30s slim MILF. Her dressing was quite sexy i must say compared to those normal beautician shop.

SHe brought me to a room and asked me to "prepare". I have absolutely no idea what i need to prepare. there is no clothing, shorts or towel. So I simply took off everything and sit there naked. She asked me if I am ready and i quickly took a small towel to hide my 1/2 erected cock in anticipation of the procedure. When you guys go for boyzillian, are you usually fully naked or 1/2 naked ????

As I was a little bushy, she started off by trimming first. i am supposed to lie straight down but I sat up slightly to see what she is doing. My erection actually went soft the moment she apply the hot wax on my pubic region.

She would blow to make the wax harden, not my cock...and then she strip the wax. What the F !!! my cock immediately shrunk from the pain which i didn't anticipate. I was wondering how I can get thru the rest of the session.

As the wax will not pull out all the hair, she used a pair of tweezer to pluck out the loose ones. that was rather painful. I tried looking at her cleavage and sexy legs, no matter how i try, I couldn't get an erection. i never imagine my cock would shrunk this small. lol...I was more embarrased about this than actually having an erection.

Throughout the rest of the session whch lasted for about 40 minutes, i was covering my face, grimacing in pain or the anticipated stripping. At times, I would grab her legs or butt when the pain was not very bearable She seems fine and must be thinking that I am a baby.

When it comes to butt hair, she asked me to go doggie to wax the butt hole area. not as painful as i thought.

After what seems like eternity , i was asked to lie back down. She asked if I am ok and then started applying some "cooling lotion" on the treatment area.

After the pain comes the sweetness as the chinese saying goes While she was applying on the region other than my cock, my cock started rising fast and furious. Then she would sensouly "apply" or stroke my cock with 2 of her hands making me super hard while smiling at me, as if teasing me. However I just act blur and pretend that it's part of the procedure after the waxing.

When she stopped, i told her it's still "painful" and she would continue to apply lotion and stroke my cock. I thought i would probably go blue balls and then she said ""it's" very hard, how can you endure or go back like that??" " Do you want me to help you with that ?" She didn't mention how much to pay too but i guess it would be standard rate or she was just being "helpful"

i just look at her without giving her a yes or no but she just proceeded anyway. While stroking me sensously, she would look at me seductively and asked me "still pain ?" Actually i was grimacing in pleasure...told her 很爽。

Seeing that I am getting more and more shiok she moved closer to me, encouraging me to roam her. Started off 2G then 3G and before signal reached 4G I exploded.

In the end, she only told me the waxing rate. didn't say how much is the GQ rate.

Not sure If I will go back to suffer the pain or not. She is not really my type also. So to simply go back to get a waxing and Hj, I probably won't do it again, unless I can achieve 4G signal during GQ
Bro can share contact?
Old 17-06-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
canar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro share contact thanks
Old 17-06-2019, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 14
ken088 is one of the Best!ken088 is one of the Best!ken088 is one of the Best!ken088 is one of the Best!
Cool Re: Boyzillian Waxing : Erotic or Painful experience

Bro Can share contact please thank
Old 17-06-2019, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1712 / Power: 14
nicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant future

usually after waxing, i have no more feel to pleasure myself at least for the next hour... you are solid.

“Michael: There's nothing here to fear.
Lucifer: Well, there's always the truth.”
: http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=470573
Old 18-06-2019, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
LIMBEI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share the location please ? Thanks!
Old 18-06-2019, 11:58 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicklite View Post
usually after waxing, i have no more feel to pleasure myself at least for the next hour... you are solid.
no one ask you to do it yourself
Old 19-06-2019, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

Serious TS no longer reply already.. likely he too shiok and passed on....
Old 04-07-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Weeknd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thanks worldsexguide for the ctc..this is a late review.. The waxing is damn painful not sure its bec its the first time for me or not. But at the end good thing is forest is clean and u can ask her to help u ease off the pain lol. Standard dmg. Pm me if u have contact to exchange
Old 04-07-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro, can share contact?

I am looking to do waxing too
Old 04-07-2019, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
flathdb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro care to share contact?
Old 04-07-2019, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 15
Gothical is a splendid one to beholdGothical is a splendid one to beholdGothical is a splendid one to beholdGothical is a splendid one to beholdGothical is a splendid one to beholdGothical is a splendid one to behold

not to mention if you have sensitive skin/hair pores, you will experience redness and itch on the area that was waxed for the next few days which was unbearable for my case which makes me think twice of going for waxing again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldSexGuide View Post
I guess it depends on where you go as in can be both erotic and also painful.

I decided to go for my virgin boyzillion waxing after reading the brazillian thread where people have mostly erotic description of their session. Some were describing how they can get hard while having the waxing done.

So i decided to book a session with contact given by some bro here. Have been wanting to try but no chance.

While waiting for my session at night, i kept thinking about the erections that I am going to get from the beautician handling my tool while waxing. Not once did i think about the pain I am going to get from the waxing.

When I reached, saw the lady, not bad looking mid 30s to late 30s slim MILF. Her dressing was quite sexy i must say compared to those normal beautician shop.

SHe brought me to a room and asked me to "prepare". I have absolutely no idea what i need to prepare. there is no clothing, shorts or towel. So I simply took off everything and sit there naked. She asked me if I am ready and i quickly took a small towel to hide my 1/2 erected cock in anticipation of the procedure. When you guys go for boyzillian, are you usually fully naked or 1/2 naked ????

As I was a little bushy, she started off by trimming first. i am supposed to lie straight down but I sat up slightly to see what she is doing. My erection actually went soft the moment she apply the hot wax on my pubic region.

She would blow to make the wax harden, not my cock...and then she strip the wax. What the F !!! my cock immediately shrunk from the pain which i didn't anticipate. I was wondering how I can get thru the rest of the session.

As the wax will not pull out all the hair, she used a pair of tweezer to pluck out the loose ones. that was rather painful. I tried looking at her cleavage and sexy legs, no matter how i try, I couldn't get an erection. i never imagine my cock would shrunk this small. lol...I was more embarrased about this than actually having an erection.

Throughout the rest of the session whch lasted for about 40 minutes, i was covering my face, grimacing in pain or the anticipated stripping. At times, I would grab her legs or butt when the pain was not very bearable She seems fine and must be thinking that I am a baby.

When it comes to butt hair, she asked me to go doggie to wax the butt hole area. not as painful as i thought.

After what seems like eternity , i was asked to lie back down. She asked if I am ok and then started applying some "cooling lotion" on the treatment area.

After the pain comes the sweetness as the chinese saying goes While she was applying on the region other than my cock, my cock started rising fast and furious. Then she would sensouly "apply" or stroke my cock with 2 of her hands making me super hard while smiling at me, as if teasing me. However I just act blur and pretend that it's part of the procedure after the waxing.

When she stopped, i told her it's still "painful" and she would continue to apply lotion and stroke my cock. I thought i would probably go blue balls and then she said ""it's" very hard, how can you endure or go back like that??" " Do you want me to help you with that ?" She didn't mention how much to pay too but i guess it would be standard rate or she was just being "helpful"

i just look at her without giving her a yes or no but she just proceeded anyway. While stroking me sensously, she would look at me seductively and asked me "still pain ?" Actually i was grimacing in pleasure...told her 很爽。

Seeing that I am getting more and more shiok she moved closer to me, encouraging me to roam her. Started off 2G then 3G and before signal reached 4G I exploded.

In the end, she only told me the waxing rate. didn't say how much is the GQ rate.

Not sure If I will go back to suffer the pain or not. She is not really my type also. So to simply go back to get a waxing and Hj, I probably won't do it again, unless I can achieve 4G signal during GQ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread