The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2019, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
When Xiao Xiao first came in late 2017, she was very hard to book
Nowadays not sure cos never tried her since then
I bonked her only once at her house on Feb 2018. She said she would be very stressed to meet me again as i thrust her around 35 to 40 mins .....she was an Elect engineering graduate, attractive, nice and hardworking, lol
Old 15-04-2019, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: L1606a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
I bonked her only once at her house on Feb 2018. She said she would be very stressed to meet me again as i thrust her around 35 to 40 mins .....she was an Elect engineering graduate, attractive, nice and hardworking, lol
Quote:
1606a My 清纯 Uni Gal Friend
- Xiao Xiao aged 23 years old from Hunan

Was glad I braved the heavy rain for 1606a this evening.
Waited for 15mins before the room door creaked open and I heard a chirpy sweet voice, before I saw the gal Xiao Xiao, who is literally a breath of fresh air.
In the room, she greeted me with a Jap styled 90 degree bow, “我是小小!很高兴能为您服务!”
Wow this is literally my first such experience from The rest is history...

1. Package
- 1.6 m fair pretty university gal look with long black hair almost reaching waist c/w enhanced C cups and pointy brown nips > yummy as I had a great time caressing and licking her creamy twin peaks; hard at the base but soft and fluffy at the surface; slim body with no fats waist I think around 24 inch and long straight legs; one of the better body around GL currently IMO
- Nicely trimmed which reveals her delicate purplish pussy flaps that later envelope snuggly around my hard rod
- Silky smooth fair complexion makes her look much younger than her 23 years
- Demure damsel demeanor hides an expert rider
- Look and feel like AV Yua Mikami that type of shy, bashful look but once you triggered her release valve, she can be quite a joy.

2. Service
- Not bad for a newbie as she's eager to please and with good repertoire of skills from previous experiences
- Skipped much of shower part cos I din want bbbj
- on the bed, started with a sensual catbath with boob rub and very erotic licking and devouring of my ears; steam sia
- requested me on doggie posture where AR expertly done with very slurping licks; haven’t experienced such good AR for awhile
- Her capped bj (as per my request) was quite good for a newbie with good suction; at some parts almost deep throat, while looking at me submissively
- she appears quite experienced but not SOP as she mentioned she was in some parts of China in the flesh trademark

3. Lovemaking
- Usually prefer my lovemaking sessions al naturale; but she applied JY gel after capped me and mounted cowgal; gosh she’s really tight and good at riding, grinding; she upped the tempo and speed to hit her pleasure spots
- switched to sitting lotus position where I frenched her and manipulated her lithe body for deeper thrusts while her moaning got louder
- lifted her up and fucked her in standing position cos she’s only 43kg; but stopped after awhile cos she appeared abit apprehensive maybe of falling
- Carried her and placed her gently on bed for missionary heavy pounding, eyeing her creamy boobs that jiggle rigorously; moaning even louder now
- can’t have enough of her tight pussy hence controlled myself from cumming and switched to doggie; had to go slow even though her pussy not as shallow; later she revealed that my rod was a tad too hard for her; but she was nice to accommodate as I limited to more gentle thrusts
- finally switched to sideway thirsting position to ram myself to an explosive climax; she was utterly exhausted in the end.

After the session she gave a very good massage very expertly done with good pressure even though she looks so dainty.

Very exhausting yet very intensely enjoyable session with a pretty babe.
Another to add to my top 5 faves; now really spoilt for choices.
See my lengthier format FR on her eons ago.
Very shiok to bonk
😉
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 15-04-2019, 05:59 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
See my lengthier format FR on her eons ago.
Very shiok to bonk
😉
Yes, i know its shiok. But after her comments, i also felt stressed to RTF and never rtf .....just like Tian Xin (16W04) in the same month, during 1st bonk, she said not wishing to meet me again ......sob sob
Old 15-04-2019, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

Xiao Xiao still there? But Paiseh to go back there as Xiao Bao asked me to look for her again. 😂😂😂😂😂
Old 15-04-2019, 08:03 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes, i know its shiok. But after her comments, i also felt stressed to RTF and never rtf .....just like Tian Xin (16W04) in the same month, during 1st bonk, she said not wishing to meet me again ......sob sob
Her pussy also ultra tight type
She had difficulty accommodating my hard rod for long period esp doggie gotta withdraw after awhile.
After the session, she also jokingly hinted not to become her regular.

😢
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 15-04-2019, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongyong View Post
Xiao Xiao still there? But Paiseh to go back there as Xiao Bao asked me to look for her again. 😂😂😂😂😂
Dunno leh

Look for XX when XB Aunty visit
Hesitated rtf her cos come across one bro saying she looks different now compared to when first started; machiam like worn out
Old 15-04-2019, 08:09 PM
Samster

Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Dunno leh

Look for XX when XB Aunty visit
Hesitated rtf her cos come across one bro saying she looks different now compared to when first started; machiam like worn out
Then move on from there. Leave no love behind. 😂😂😂😂😂
Old 15-04-2019, 08:11 PM
Samster

Also Rtf one gal at 1669 six times. Now don't look for her but Paiseh to go back look for other gals. Wait for her to rtc first lah. Don't know when. 😂😂😂😂😂
Old 15-04-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Her pussy also ultra tight type
She had difficulty accommodating my hard rod for long period esp doggie gotta withdraw after awhile.
After the session, she also jokingly hinted not to become her regular.

😢
Bro, i feel better now, Lol
Old 15-04-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongyong View Post
Also Rtf one gal at 1669 six times. Now don't look for her but Paiseh to go back look for other gals. Wait for her to rtc first lah. Don't know when. 😂😂😂😂😂
Go other houses outcall their gals
Old 15-04-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, i feel better now, Lol
2019 难兄难弟
😬
Old 15-04-2019, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Go other houses outcall their gals
Yes sir. Thanks. I miss another gal who I Rtf two times there. Cheers.
Old 15-04-2019, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
2019 难兄难弟
😬
Suddenly, i thot of the chinese song in movie 周润发之监狱风云
Old 15-04-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Suddenly, i thot of the chinese song in movie 周润发之监狱风云
Mai lah
Very sad leh
😅
Old 15-04-2019, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L1606a

Quote:
Tried 2 gals in 2018; not sure whether they’re still around now:

1. Xiao Xiao
- tall, slim chiobu with enhanced C boobs, good services and solid bonk more than 1 year back

2. Xiao Qi
- milf natural c boobs, awesome services and bonk about 5 months ago, in General unfit’s top 5 list
Small Nine still not working yet

Having a big bowl of red bean soup

Today doll up go gai gai

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1