The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2015, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Pattaya

just asking, but did anyone or their friends tried the gun range in patty?

reading up found 2, tiffiny and another near walking street area if i read correct.
just curious
Old 28-11-2015, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

7 more carriers look to U-tapao Airport U-tapao Airport 7 more carriers look to U-tapao Airport.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/busi...-30273891.html
Old 28-11-2015, 04:09 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

AirAsia sets U-tapao record.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/tran...u-tapao-record
Old 29-11-2015, 12:45 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
nice one, wondering from utapo to chiang mai, how long the journey will be?

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 30-11-2015, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Google Maps puts it at roughly 950km away.

If you're going by car/taxi/bus it's going to be a long ride. If you're taking a plane, it should be about an hour.
Old 30-11-2015, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
About 1 hr by TAA flight.
Old 01-12-2015, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyorind View Post
If you board on the left side of the road ("Sabai dee" Side ) they will turn left.. if you take on the right side ("sabai room" or Big C Side ) they will turn to the right.. at least thats the way i been taking..
erm... sorry but i've never seen any songtaews on second road stop and pick up passangers on the right side of the road, always on the left side. at least not where i usually board them, that's outside the beer bar garden opposite and slightly before pattaya night bazaar on 2nd road.

but they still often go up north pattaya road instead of making the left turn to beach road
Old 01-12-2015, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 9
camper101 is one of the Best!camper101 is one of the Best!camper101 is one of the Best!camper101 is one of the Best!
Anyone knows where to take the bus from bangkok to pattaya?
Old 01-12-2015, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 9
camper101 is one of the Best!camper101 is one of the Best!camper101 is one of the Best!camper101 is one of the Best!

Old 01-12-2015, 02:27 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fapfapfap View Post
Google Maps puts it at roughly 950km away.

If you're going by car/taxi/bus it's going to be a long ride. If you're taking a plane, it should be about an hour.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
About 1 hr by TAA flight.
Thanks for sharing this information with me.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 01-12-2015, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 22
dnjazz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydnjazz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by camper101 View Post
Bangkok Sai Tai Taling Chan Southern Bus Terminal  
3.813 Google reviews
Address: Borommaratchachonnani Road, Chim Phli, Taling Chan, Bangkok 10170, Thailand

LEVEL 3, there is a lot counter selling ticket to southen part of thailand, level 4 is restaurant and cafe

Last edited by dnjazz; 01-12-2015 at 04:09 PM.
Old 01-12-2015, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fapfapfap View Post
...roughly 950km away. ..If you're taking a plane, it should be about an hour.
Quote:
..wondering from utapo to chiang mai, how long the journey will be?
Just benchmark from Suvarnabhum to CNX, flight time is just over +1hr (1.15hr). Used to connect regularly from Bkk to up north.

So from south Chonburi side, allow 1.5hrs flight time. Can always reconfirm with AA flight schedules.
Old 02-12-2015, 04:25 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by camper101 View Post
Google type, bell bus service.
You be able to find quite a number of way to get to pattaya.

Old 02-12-2015, 04:26 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Just benchmark from Suvarnabhum to CNX, flight time is just over +1hr (1.15hr). Used to connect regularly from Bkk to up north.

So from south Chonburi side, allow 1.5hrs flight time. Can always reconfirm with AA flight schedules.
Thanks for the guidance and the sharing.

Old 03-12-2015, 04:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mluve deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will any bros be in Pattaya this month? I will be in Chiangmai and heading to Pattaya after, tentatively 20th-27th dec. Can go walk walk together.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1