The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2018, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
magicgree is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermagicgree is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermagicgree is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermagicgree is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Congrats on your courage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vainxe View Post
Bro, after thinking for so many days, I plucked up my courage to block and delete her WeChat. I will move on.
Old 17-03-2018, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
BGNeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Does taking a long shot here but does anyone or know anybody working at M1, can PM me. We can talk about details later. Thanks
Old 17-03-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vainxe View Post
Bro, after thinking for so many days, I plucked up my courage to block and delete her WeChat. I will move on.
Actually no need to block or delete .. all are a game .. if can manage to handle this time well... Then you will notice how to handle all ML coming your way...

Block and delete is a short cut but have not yet get the skill of handling these girls.

Next massage .. just tell the lady...妳只要按摩我让我爽。其他的我不想聊。
Old 18-03-2018, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 9
RoadsterRTM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRoadsterRTM is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
Actually no need to block or delete .. all are a game .. if can manage to handle this time well... Then you will notice how to handle all ML coming your way...

Block and delete is a short cut but have not yet get the skill of handling these girls.

Next massage .. just tell the lady...妳只要按摩我让我爽。其他的我不想聊。
Uncle thinks Block n Del is taking the easy way out...
But it is also significant for some bros bexause it is a DO that signifies crossing over a decision line.
Old 18-03-2018, 10:11 AM
Samster

trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadsterRTM View Post
Uncle thinks Block n Del is taking the easy way out...
But it is also significant for some bros bexause it is a DO that signifies crossing over a decision line.
Block is like losing end lor... My view..

There is one way also to kill off these relationship... Tried before..

Book another gal in the same MP... And let her accidentally know that you are there but not looking for her... Show more concerns to the new gal.. this will make her angry and jealous.. and see the situations to play along.

When a gal in a MP lose a customer to another gal... Buay ta han one..Because it is performance issue within the MP...

Again ..Not for newbies to try..
Old 18-03-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 0
acidtest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyacidtest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Block is like losing end lor... My view..

There is one way also to kill off these relationship... Tried before..

Book another gal in the same MP... And let her accidentally know that you are there but not looking for her... Show more concerns to the new gal.. this will make her angry and jealous.. and see the situations to play along.

When a gal in a MP lose a customer to another gal... Buay ta han one..Because it is performance issue within the MP...

Again ..Not for newbies to try..
Wah bro, you sound very experienced!
Old 18-03-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidtest View Post
Wah bro, you sound very experienced!
Ya lor.. in the end the first gal text and scold me ... So I mess up liao... Have to change MP after that..... And that cycle of funs ended liao..
Old 18-03-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

Hey ask you all... After happy ending liao the gal ask you to take a nap and she will cook dinner... Ask you to join in later..

You all dare ?? Yes it also happen before... It is a MP ... Thai lady...
Old 18-03-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 10
liber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Hey ask you all... After happy ending liao the gal ask you to take a nap and she will cook dinner... Ask you to join in later..

Nope. Call me paranoid but better to be safe than sorry
Old 19-03-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She will put gong tao in the food & serve you your ‘last supper’... lololololol!!
Old 19-03-2018, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
She will put gong tao in the food & serve you your ‘last supper’... lololololol!!
Even sleep a while before leave also risky ????
Old 19-03-2018, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 10
liber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
I don’t overextend my stay once done. For all you know, some things need time to take effect and you presented her the opportunity
Old 19-03-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Even sleep a while before leave also risky ????
Only sleep a while meh? She cook dinner and ask you to join her wor, haha! Consperm she 对你有意思 lah... careful she use 旁门左道 & cast spell on you to make you infatuated with her
Old 19-03-2018, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
Only sleep a while meh? She cook dinner and ask you to join her wor, haha! Consperm she 对你有意思 lah... careful she use 旁门左道 & cast spell on you to make you infatuated with her
Thailand leh... not trying.
Old 19-03-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
Heronoteasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHeronoteasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
My Thailand gal used to served me 'ice' long time back in Geylang lorong lol.

Anyway ,first and last time I tried it out of curiosity.

For bros out there,stay away from drugs...Stay healthy.
For bros smokers like me,well good luck spent away at least 5 rolexs down the road Liao haha...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1