The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2018, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathknight828 View Post
A no brainer tip. Think about this. In general, the girls like sex eventhough its supposed to be b2b. The onus is on you to turn her on. Do you like a clean and freshly bathed girl or do you like a girl who has just finished servicing a customer to service you right away? Obviously a clean girl right? Likewise if you shower and clean yourself, wouldn't the girl feel comfortable to service you with more enthusiasm? Next, if you want a BJ, would you mind DATY her first to turn her on? When she feels turned on, she will naturally return the deed to you. I did all those and she wanted to have unprotected FJ with me. I stopped before FJ because I know my limits.. Think about it, give more first before receiving. Just sharing some experiences.
Good tip. I finger a few ML. Eventually they offered more in some of the places.

One brought me to another outlet which wasn’t discussed here.There , she and her Friend (don’t know their exact relationship) offered 3p.
Old 18-03-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MSJ9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
A no brainer tip. Think about this. In general, the girls like sex eventhough its supposed to be b2b. The onus is on you to turn her on. Do you like a clean and freshly bathed girl or do you like a girl who has just finished servicing a customer to service you right away? Obviously a clean girl right? Likewise if you shower and clean yourself, wouldn't the girl feel comfortable to service you with more enthusiasm? Next, if you want a BJ, would you mind DATY her first to turn her on? When she feels turned on, she will naturally return the deed to you. I did all those and she wanted to have unprotected FJ with me. I stopped before FJ because I know my limits.. Think about it, give more first before receiving. Just sharing some experiences.
Hi bro..it was a very good sharing..will take note of your experience...
Any feedback or updates on the girls at Saigon 1 or Saigon? Which number is ang pai,if u care to share...
Old 18-03-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
Good tip. I finger a few ML. Eventually they offered more in some of the places.

One brought me to another outlet which wasn’t discussed here.There , she and her Friend (don’t know their exact relationship) offered 3p.
Bro...out of curiosity,what is 3P?sorry bro...
Old 18-03-2018, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
deathknight828 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSJ9999 View Post
Hi bro..it was a very good sharing..will take note of your experience...
Any feedback or updates on the girls at Saigon 1 or Saigon? Which number is ang pai,if u care to share...
I don't ask for numbers already bro. In fact its ironic for me to share those experiences when I'm actually 'retired' from going for such activities. The guilt always haunts me. I'm only here to look and see at the posts and happenings
Old 18-03-2018, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
I don't ask for numbers already bro. In fact its ironic for me to share those experiences when I'm actually 'retired' from going for such activities. The guilt always haunts me. I'm only here to look and see at the posts and happenings
Noted bro..thank u very👍
Old 19-03-2018, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
masterwizard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Quote:
Bro...out of curiosity,what is 3P?sorry bro...
It means threesome bro.
Old 19-03-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwizard View Post
It means threesome bro.
Hi masterwizard - this is a very good service.u mean the girl from saigon (near sentosa) provide 3P? I would like to try 3P..i never tried before..izit ok u pm me the place?
Old 19-03-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
masterwizard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi masterwizard - this is a very good service.u mean the girl from saigon (near sentosa) provide 3P? I would like to try 3P..i never tried before..izit ok u pm me the place?
I only know what 3P stands for. For the service you should ask the guy who went there and was offered it instead.
Old 22-03-2018, 06:56 PM
Samster

Hi all..FR - last week (at night) went to get a massage session at saigon1,near bangkok spa.caretaker given vietnam girl (may),a petite girl,about 1.6m tall,fair skin.after entered the room at grd-floor,10 minutes,the girl (may) came in with towel.walau!her face just like lost gambling.no smile,as if no mood to work.wah sien!nvm i just continue.she started with piano massage for about 25 minutes,then took out her dress with underwear on,and do B2B.last 15 minutes,do a handjob.during handjob,she asked whether i want BJ without CD,for 80RM which i rejected. I dont know how many BJ,she had done.danger!what a waste 178RM.disappointed session with massage girl known as May.
Old 22-03-2018, 09:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Android4ever is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Hi all..FR - last week (at night) went to get a massage session at saigon1,near bangkok spa.caretaker given vietnam girl (may),a petite girl,about 1.6m tall,fair skin.after entered the room at grd-floor,10 minutes,the girl (may) came in with towel.walau!her face just like lost gambling.no smile,as if no mood to work.wah sien!nvm i just continue.she started with piano massage for about 25 minutes,then took out her dress with underwear on,and do B2B.last 15 minutes,do a handjob.during handjob,she asked whether i want BJ without CD,for 80RM which i rejected. I dont know how many BJ,she had done.danger!what a waste 178RM.disappointed session with massage girl known as May.
market price rm50 for bj
Old 25-03-2018, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
bird14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just came back from a session with 19. terrible experience, quite piss off with her attitude.

Was there to go for my regular, but my regular was booked so i selected 19. 19 actually overheard it that she is not my 1st choice. i think so do mind such thing, so the chemistry was totally off today.

my previous experience with her was that her gfe was high but service wise was lacking big time and her hj stop once i eject which was quite a turn off. i should have remember all these before choosing her.

do share if bros have similar experience.
Old 25-03-2018, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bird14 View Post
just came back from a session with 19. terrible experience, quite piss off with her attitude.

Was there to go for my regular, but my regular was booked so i selected 19. 19 actually overheard it that she is not my 1st choice. i think so do mind such thing, so the chemistry was totally off today.

my previous experience with her was that her gfe was high but service wise was lacking big time and her hj stop once i eject which was quite a turn off. i should have remember all these before choosing her.

do share if bros have similar experience.
Hi Bird14..thank u for your sharing.if i not wrong,19 is the younger sister of 20.the standard is dropping and the girls are looks like 'money face'.just BJ,the girl (May) asked for 80RM.WTF!
Hope other bros can share their experience/s (bad or good) and FR about Saigon1 near Bangkok Spa.
Old 25-03-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
MrAntelope is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Bella is no:39..tried before...considered very good..smooth skin and fair
Bro, this 39 aka Bella, got provide bbbj? Haha. Thinking of trying tonight
Old 26-03-2018, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAntelope View Post
Bro, this 39 aka Bella, got provide bbbj? Haha. Thinking of trying tonight
Bro..yes.she provided BJ without CD.superb.to me,she is best performer and have very good figure..
Old 26-03-2018, 02:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
MrAntelope is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Bro..yes.she provided BJ without CD.superb.to me,she is best performer and have very good figure..
Ic. Then what's the damage like?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1