The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2024, 03:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Metrot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How to hide my location

Any Senior bro here can help or guide me to fake a location so that my wifey won’t suspect me. I can’t off my location and she sometime search my location . Pls help if cam . Truly appreciate
Old 17-01-2024, 04:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 15
UAVs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUAVs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How to hide my location

1. Park car somewhere else and take bus, leave phone in car.
2. Turn off phone.
3. Change phone to different model/brand, say location tracking have problem, turn off gps.
4. Don't chiong.

If your wife 'sometimes' check on you, you should know better.
Don't know what you did, but you allowed it, so too bad for you.
Old 17-01-2024, 05:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Use a VPN...set the location to be in Europe....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 17-01-2024, 05:26 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Use a VPN...set the location to be in Europe....
VPN does not alter your location in a GPS tracker.

What's needed is an app that spoofs GPS coordinates that makes you appear to be at the office when you're actually at a whore house in Geylang.

TS please try this method.

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 17-01-2024, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 1
magill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Get another phone, can be a cheap one or previously used. Factory reset, create a new fake ID for every profile from playstore/appstore to all apps account, build the network of chiong from there. Maintain a separate number with cheap SIM $10 monthly. Anything happened just switched off or ditch the phone away. You can also deny identity if found or traced since it is not your real profile/account. It can be any Tom, Dick or Harry.
Old 17-01-2024, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metrot View Post
Any Senior bro here can help or guide me to fake a location so that my wifey won’t suspect me. I can’t off my location and she sometime search my location . Pls help if cam . Truly appreciate
Bro, It is an emotional abuse to be track down like this.
unless you have a super colourful history, nobody deserves
to be in such an abusive relationship. why live such a difficult life ?
How many more years you intend to hide around?
Another decade or 2 or the rest of your life?
Anyway, your wife probably already installed some stealth tracking app
on your phone. i suggest you leave your phone in the office when you
"zao sai"
Old 17-01-2024, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

There's once i share my location on whatsapp while traveling to meet my wife. Along the way I on my VPN to surf SBF. My wife complaint that she could not see my active location and is still stuck in my work place. You might want to try
Old 17-01-2024, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 1
magill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Bro, It is an emotional abuse to be track down like this.
unless you have a super colourful history, nobody deserves
to be in such an abusive relationship. why live such a difficult life ?
How many more years you intend to hide around?
Another decade or 2 or the rest of your life?
Anyway, your wife probably already installed some stealth tracking app
on your phone. i suggest you leave your phone in the office when you
"zao sai"
Yes, a close friend of mine, due to his not so good track record, his wife actually spied on him until the extent of hiring PI and monitoring all his online conversations, his physical whereabouts, the persons he contacted, etc. This case, either you retired from the scene to save the marriage/relationship or you have to do something otherwise. Else it will be dilemma for the rest of the life.
Old 17-01-2024, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 15
Beagle is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeagle is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Why does your wife want to search for your location ?
You got caught before ?
Old 17-01-2024, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
VPN does not alter your location in a GPS tracker.

What's needed is an app that spoofs GPS coordinates that makes you appear to be at the office when you're actually at a whore house in Geylang.

TS please try this method.

A small poem/haiku after a very long time...

If bro's could award Nobel prize
Or other high honours
then Sir Sam Leung it would be
But alas this myopic world
Nobility it cannot see.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 17-01-2024, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
The easiest way is to get a 2nd phone.

Why u can't off your location? Your wife upfront told u not to off it?

Then u Damm jialat liao. Better stop your nonsense.

It's v obvious she has no trust in you.
Old 17-01-2024, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3282 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

blame iOs, lol
similarly, my wife set up Family Sharing on iOs, included my offsprings, so everyone's locations can all be seen

just get another phone. troublesome if you waiting for work things on your main phone though
Old 17-01-2024, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 15
Fletcher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFletcher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I can’t off my location and she sometime search my location . Pls help if cam . Truly appreciate
Change your ways, or change the wife.
Old 17-01-2024, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 20
Alantino is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlantino is a Helpful and Caring Samster
You can use FakeGPS
Old 17-01-2024, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Reminds me of the movie 大丈夫 😂 to the extent they rent a taxi and drive that around to prevent detection lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1