The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2013, 02:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 16
Barracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud of
Re: Office Affairs - Should I or Should I Not?

1) She's married and even thou the husband always travel doesn't mean she's not happy with her marriage

2) Works in the same company as you, eat and shit same place.

Bro, you better think carefully.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 18
JuzNiceM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My feel is ....

Meeting up for dinner or go for movies is okay and harmless.
I've once jio my female colleague out for dinner when we're both working late and we really drove to ECP for fast food + short walk but no flings, nothing.

How many of us is willing to stay away crossing that thin line??

Morever TS, you must understand your attention to her already crossed 'friends' line and you're at the stage where you're considering perhaps a relationship out of it.

In short, yes you're taking a risk between being just friends (and suck thumb if she kena makan by others) or getting into something more (You sabo her family life indirectly since she also must like you enough to do so) but i'm glad you are taking a step back and hold there. I understand that you go for chemistry feel and nobody wants to lose that feeling.

there are a lot more females (Singles, single mum who deserved a 2nd chance, etc) out there waiting to be appreicated.

Do go for dinner or movies if she don't mind and enjoy the night with her company as i said, just enjoy and don't think too much. Don't rock a happy marriage by doing silly actions.

Good luck! Not easy to find that chemistry feel in anyone, I can undertsand that.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 15
Squeezy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSqueezy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dear TS,

Even though her husband is always away doesn't mean you can try funny things with her.

I think you have been reading the threads here and is very curious to up a married MILF.

She's married with a 8 year old kid. Do you think even if you managed to break up her marriage, her kid will call you "Daddy"?

I'm sure there are other girls out there. Pls, don't even think about this. You wouldn't like it if there is someone else getting advice on whether to go after your wife when you are busy working for the family.
Old 24-01-2024, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
gael deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipad3 View Post
Bro, it is not about sex that I am thinking of her. It's just that alluring aura that she have that makes me so attracted to her. And seriously, I rather go for dinner, movie and a walk in the park with her anytime than to upzz her, honestly.

I thought you are dating with Jerdine
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1