The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2008, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 17
38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold
Re: Do You Remember Suki's Massage? For Massage Lovers

understand she still using the same number,
but very hot now, so far cannot get a slot to my timing.
Old 21-09-2008, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 23
Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 38tiger View Post
understand she still using the same number,
but very hot now, so far cannot get a slot to my timing.
Bro, she just arrived, sure very busy. I am sure Suki will be delighted that her friends are giving her sister so much support.
Old 21-09-2008, 05:01 PM
Samster

Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by binbin81 View Post
understant that its the same number.
but suki number was lost during a software upgrade on phone.
TS may want to PM me her ctc again.
PM sent to you already.
Old 21-09-2008, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 17
cordon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Willie

as promised, will put my FR after trying Rita..
Called her this morning to book a time slot at 4pm, called her again at 2:40pm to check whether can meet at 3:30pm instead of 4pm, she told me she forgotten our appointment and had fixed another appointment with the other bro...

She quite friendly and helpful lah, say will intro her friend Zhen Zhen and promise her massage skill confirm satisfaction. Since on my way to meet her, so no choice but to get her friend then.

Waited for 45 mins to get room ready, quickly called Rita to get her friend up. 10 mins later, this lady came, looks not bad, good complexion, figure a bit ba ba.. but not consider plump. TCSS abit then proceed to shower. Start with back massage, very powerful strength!! Had told her "put water" abit, cannot tahan.. she laugh and say she did not even really use strength!! She quite chatty, and was told she from Hubei. Being here for quite sometime. Overall massage for 1hr plus, proceed with boobs massage. Pour a lot of baby oil (very aroma leh, like japan AV) and starts from back, use her boobs to run from top to toe, ask to turn over and from toe back to top..

She then hold yr didi and rub against her nipples... allow to autoroam.. and proceed with boobs vs didi rubbing... boobs massage last abt 15mins and proceed to hj. She will sit beside u so that can fully autoroaming while she hj-ing. One of her hand will carress yr LP and rabba yr axxhxxx.. abt 5 mins defeat by her and all my troops shoot out and surrender...

Look: 6.5/10 with quite long silky hair
Age: 25+ (look more like 28-30 due to her body.. but skin complexion quite good)
Body: 5.5/10 ( a bit ba ba... but not really fat)
Boobs: 34C ( not really know how to gauge, but one hand juz nice to cover)
Massage: 8/10 (really got strength, ask for tolong...)
BM: 7/10
HJ: 7/10
RTM: Most probably yes ( but still want to try Rita massage)
Damage: $20 room + $80 (overall massage abt 1 3/4hr)
FYI: she thought i opt for 2hr massage, thats why overall longer than 1.5hr. She will charge $100 if opt for 2hr, but she give me discount as i told rita i only want 1.5hr. Mis-communication, but to my benefit..

Story not end yet, after shower Rita called her and say her session juz finished. Zhen Zhen asked me whether want to see her, of course yes since intend to call her for massage. Meet her behind hotel, she look younger than ZhenZhen, with big eyes, look tired, maybe too much booking (called her morning 10 plus she says she already working, very hardworking). Sent them back, and drop them to their area nearby as they want to buy some baby oil...

Although never try Rita, but still happy bcos Zhen Zhen overall consider quite good... BTW, she says she was in SBF as Rachael... so bros who had try her should know...

Btw, who is the bro out there book with rita at 3:30pm?? wanna know how is the overall session...
Old 22-09-2008, 04:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1023 / Power: 22
tiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie View Post
Just wanted to add that bros who knows Suki, can call her previous nos. Just tell Rita introduced by Willie. Cheers and have fun!
bro Willie can you introduce Rita and her ctc to me?
waiting for your PM thanks...

please accept my apologies if i forget to up you back,
PM me your latest post so that I am able to locate you.
my target to reach 1500 pts
Old 22-09-2008, 04:15 PM
Samster

Still no FR after a very busy weekend?
upz for a very hardworkng gal.
Old 22-09-2008, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Still no FR after a very busy weekend?
upz for a very hardworkng gal.
what fr do you want, understand from Rita that Suki have not kiss S'pore soil yet, am I right bro Willie...
Old 22-09-2008, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1138 View Post
what fr do you want, understand from Rita that Suki have not kiss S'pore soil yet, am I right bro Willie...
Bro, pls make an effort to read first mah before you post! This whole thread is talking about Rita, Suki's sister! If you want FR on Suki then can refer to bro xiao liao's thread on her, lah. Must be asking for Rita's FR hor?

Last edited by Willie; 22-09-2008 at 06:18 PM. Reason: dd
Old 22-09-2008, 06:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -241 / Power: 0
mike38 mike38 mike38

Quote:
Bro, she just arrived, sure very busy. I am sure Suki will be delighted that her friends are giving her sister so much support.

Quote:
Bro, pls make an effort to read first mah before you post! This whole thread is talking about Rita, Suki's sister! If you want FR on Suki then can refer to bro xiao liao's thread on her, lah.
mai angry leh! bro willie, maybe bro ml1138 missed this para..heehee....Cheers!!!
Old 22-09-2008, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike38 View Post
mai angry leh! bro willie, maybe bro ml1138 missed this para..heehee....Cheers!!!
not angry lah, quietly happy and grateful to bro m|1138....help me to upz this thread. just curious how come rita told me she so busy over the weekend, but still no FR mah.
Old 22-09-2008, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Alucard_x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with Rita. Generally she looks average and tanned skin. Pleasant looking and good attitude. B+ or C cup (judgment is not good here). Throughout the session can hold quite interesting conversation with her.

So for the ratings

Msg: 8.5/10 (very thoroughly from shoulder to back to hips, her tui na/pressure point is good. Really press on the acupuncture point and can feel the pain.)

Juagen: 8/10 (trained, she knows how to do it. But I feel its a bit short, compared to grace from galaxy HC)

Titsfuck: 8/10 (Recommend if you have not try it b4)

HJ: 8/10 (No rush, can auto roam)

RTF Possibility: high
Old 22-09-2008, 11:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
mantabro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to Bro Willie for the contact!

This is my first FR in SBF. So please bear with me.

Met her over the weekend. She seems quite apprehensive when she first walked into the room. However, after we start chatting, she started to get comfortable with me, atmosphere got very much relax.

Started with back massage. The strength is ok for her size as she is a petite young lady. Give proper massage to my shoulder and lower back. One thing lacking is a head massage. Maybe next time I will request for one. The massage lasted for about an hour.

Then the good stuff started. She stripped down to her g-string panties and not the big mickey mouse panties that bro Willie mentioned in his FR Started to apply oil massage, juagen and breast massage. I have not done juagen before but it felt good. This lasted almost 10 mins. And then she use her breast to give didi HJ until it exploded! Very good indeed

Sorry, will not give any rating but bro Willie's rating will be a good reference.

She is a very nice girl and chatty and will definitely return to support.

Cost: 80 for 1.5 hours, 20 room and 20 tips.
Old 23-09-2008, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantabro View Post
Thanks to Bro Willie for the contact!.
Thank you for the FR, will up you later tonite. Cheers!
Old 23-09-2008, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantabro View Post
Thanks to Bro Willie for the contact!.
Thank you for the FR, will up you later tonite. Cheers!
Old 23-09-2008, 06:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Jim168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can PM the contact of Rita. Thanks many many
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1