The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2008, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 18
lopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Xiao Yan Zi Returns To Engage You in Fierce Bed-battle

Note: This is a continuation of the thread under the title: “http://sammyboyforum.com/welcome...ss-figure.html" which has become too lengthy liao.

Hi bros,

Received an SMS from Xiao Yan Zi (小燕子) several days ago. This wild wild BBBJ gem says she will be coming any time after 20/1/08.

So bros, be prepared ---- sharpen your weapon to engage her in fierce bed-battle…

Lopo
Old 20-01-2008, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3434 / Power: 21
assrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Xiao Yan Zi Returns To Engage You in Fierce Bed-battle

same number?
Old 20-01-2008, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 18
Lubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Oh no... >.<
Old 20-01-2008, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 21
behappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to behold

Bro Lopo, is she the one with the acrobatic bbbj.
Old 21-01-2008, 03:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 19
Marlborolgt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarlborolgt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarlborolgt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i also receive a sms..but forgotten who is she liao.. TS can enlighten me where she used to work...thks
Old 21-01-2008, 10:21 AM
Samster

lopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bros,

Dunno what has happened. Wanted to check with her if her contact no is still the same, but all attempts to contact her whether by sms or by phone this morning all failed to get through. Now have to try again or wait for her to contact me liao...

lopo
Old 21-01-2008, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by behappybe View Post
Bro Lopo, is she the one with the acrobatic bbbj.
Bro behappybe, yes, she is the one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlborolgt View Post
i also receive a sms..but forgotten who is she liao.. TS can enlighten me where she used to work...thks
Bro Marborolgt, she used to work at L2x...

lopo
Old 21-01-2008, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 21
behappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopo View Post
Bro behappybe, yes, she is the one...[
Wah! this CNY sure going to be a sexcrazy year.
Old 21-01-2008, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of

another to add to my bonk list
Old 21-01-2008, 06:57 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wanted to check with her if her contact no is still the same
Bro lopo,thought she won't be coming back in the near future, already deleted her last contact
Dun worry guess she will look for you soon.
Old 21-01-2008, 11:48 PM
Samster

Hi bros,

Just realised that there was no problem with the telephone network. The problem was with my phone. It was not working properly. Changed to another phone & managed to speak to XYZ.

Confirmed she is coming on 26/1/08 and that her contact no remains unchanged. Will pm her contact no to those bros who have deleted it from their records as well as those who want to add it to their records...cheers!!!

lopo
Old 22-01-2008, 02:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22888 / Power: 24
marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bros,

Just realised that there was no problem with the telephone network. The problem was with my phone. It was not working properly. Changed to another phone & managed to speak to XYZ.

Confirmed she is coming on 26/1/08 and that her contact no remains unchanged. Will pm her contact no to those bros who have deleted it from their records as well as those who want to add it to their records...cheers!!!

lopo
bro, just to confirm is her hp last 3 digit xxxxx310? Dont know whether is it the same XYZ.

Achieved my FINAL Target 22888(易易发发发) on 20141228(爱你一世一易易发)

DON'T up me for points exchange. I WILL NOT up you back. Thanks
:
Old 22-01-2008, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlborotan View Post
bro, just to confirm is her hp last 3 digit xxxxx310? Dont know whether is it the same XYZ.
Bro, no, it's not, it's a different XYZ. Pls check ur PM...Cheers!

lopo
Old 22-01-2008, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
Liquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Xiao Yan Zi Returns To Engage You in Fierce Bed-battle

wahhhhhh....she coming bk soon...really missed her up & down suction for back,round & round suction for ass..heehee...those who had tried her before,i think u know what i mean..kekeke
Old 22-01-2008, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

wah....xiao yan zi is back again....
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1